If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

someone having a wet dream evidently

she couldn't even win against Obama with you Democrat voters who voted against her for some no name Community Agistator, so now she is more popular than ever...

She is not Ronald Regan, in fact I'd say a majority of the people can't stand her...You all didn't care about her enough to make her President once, like she is more popular now is a real hoot hoot hoot

why didn't you just make her winning, all 57 states...lol

good grief

She'd be a horrible "leader." If you've never watched the Clinton Chronicles you ought to. It's an old expose' of the Clintons during their time in Arkansas. Some mysterious deaths occurred during that period.

she couldn't even win against Obama with you Democrat voters who voted against her for some no name Community Agistator, so now she is more popular than ever...

She is not Ronald Regan, in fact I'd say a majority of the people can't stand her...You all didn't care about her enough to make her President once, like she is more popular now is a real hoot hoot hoot

good grief

She'd be a horrible "leader." If you've never watched the Clinton Chronicles you ought to. It's an old expose' of the Clintons during their time in Arkansas. Some mysterious deaths occurred during that period.

Nobody believes that bullshit. Get a brain.

good grief

I don't about worse, about the same
both are nasty, ruthless, and follow Saul Alinksy, Cloward-Pevin and any Marxist/ commie they can think of

good grief

Like Vince Foster in Ft. Marcie Park?

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

She could win all 50 states and Obama still isn't leaving. Hillary will never be president.

Say what? Obama isn't leaving?

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

[MENTION=6882]JimH52[/MENTION] - 45 is probably overoptimistic. But the trend is there:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...-ge-hillary-clinton-vs-gop-field-part-iv.html

Note my comment at the end of the analysis.

good grief

Like Vince Foster in Ft. Marcie Park?

Exactly! He knew too much.

Of all the candidates out there I think to date she would serve us best. I want you to focus on something. "serve us best".

I want to cry when I look at the field. But I do believe in one thing. Hilary is a died in the wool American dedicated to America and she is not without her screw ups but she is first and foremost a daughter of the country and a sister to the soul of this nation.

This is hard for me. But I'm trying to be honest. Clinton vs Warren? I mean hells bells here I'm changing the grandkids diapers and smiling!!!!!

You had a chance conservatives a few years ago to really run for the roses. You didn't. So now you have to choose between your losers.

And you only have yourself to blame.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Yepp.

The days of the GOP trying to paste "unpatriotic" and "unamerican" onto DEM nominees is long over, no one with any sense in his head believes that bullshit, anyway.

Plus, look at what the GOP has done:

Pushed us to the edge of default TWICE.
Caused a Goverment shutdown to the tune of 24 billion.
Sided with Assad.
Is siding with Putin. They even love his big muscles or some such crap.

In other words, if the GOP had enough power in Congress and knew that destroying America would be the only way to destroy President Obama, they would elect to destroy America. That's how patriotic the GOP is these days.

They will make inroads in 2014, because electoral history is on their side:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

(Note the date/time stamp on the OP).

But in 2016, the GOP is toast. Burnt toast.

Gee, this post is utter paranoia. Joe Biden is hinting at a run as well. By the way, aren't you going to call him a misogynist for attacking her legacy? I mean hey, he just did attack a woman's credentials. Time to start using that "war on women" stuff on your own guy now. When that happens, it will make the Democratic party look patently idiotic.

If Biden runs, he'll probably play the role of "Sparring partner", an amiable debate partner to highlight Hillary's acumen.

Hillary, Biden, Cuomo, the Democrat isn't the problem.

The problem is that Republicans have alienated minorities, women and working folks, and haven't cleared 51% of the vote in 24 years.

Doubtful she gets anywhere near that many states.

1 HI
2 WA
3 OR
4 CA
5 NV
6 NM
7 CO
8 MN
9 WI
10 IA
11 IL
12 OH
13 MI
14 PA
15 NY
16 NJ
17 NH
18 MA
19 CT
20 RI
21 ME
22 VT
23 DE
24 FL
25 VA

From the last election. What other 20 states?

I think it would depend who the GOP nominates. If they nominate someone as nutty as Rand Paul, she'll probably sweep.

but let's assume they have a bout of sanity and nominate Jeb Bush.

I could still see Hillary picking up Arizona, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, NC,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

old white hag with a mountain of baggage

brent budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | thehill

i see a few extra sleeping pills for you rwers tonight....:badgrin:

doubtful she gets anywhere near that many states.

1 hi
2 wa
3 or
4 ca
5 nv
6 nm
7 co
8 mn
9 wi
10 ia
11 il
12 oh
13 mi
14 pa
15 ny
16 nj
17 nh
18 ma
19 ct
20 ri
21 me
22 vt
23 de
24 fl
25 va

from the last election. What other 20 states?

but let's assume they have a bout of sanity and nominate jeb bush.
lmao
laughter.gif

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

old, white; has a mountain of baggage

bring on hildebeast

Americans have democrat fatigue thanks to Obama and Harry Reid. Hillary doesnt have a chance of overcoming that.

Last edited:
If Hillary runs she may win 45 states
Impossible, unless she runs for the GOP. I cannot envision her winning Oklahoma, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, North Dakota or Texas. No matter who the democrats run, these are safe GOP states.

Most of the states you listed are the GOP 13-for-13 states and indeed, I don't Hillary could win most of them:

UT, WY, ID, KS, NE, ND, SD, OK

But she could pull an upset in AK.

In KY, she is neck and neck or leading in polling.
In AR, she is leading.
In LA, she is only slightly behind.

I don't think she can win AL, but she can make MS quite competitive.

If she "only" wins all of the states that were won by Bill Clinton and Barack Obama twice apiece, then she is already at 290 EV to begin with.

She has a real possibility of going over 400 EV. But a 45 state sweep? Doubtful.

This is an entirely plausible Hillary EV map, assuming the current state and national polling stands:

$plausible Hillary map.png

-or-

$plausible Hillary map 2.png

If she really is 8-10 points ahead of the GOP field nationally, then obviously, more than 31 or 32 states are going to fall her way.

That is not a prediction on my part - yet. But with the current polling numbers, it is plausible.

Forum List

Back