If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

Americans have democrat fatigue thanks to Obama and Harry Reid. Hillary doesnt have a chance of overcoming that.

Americans had Reagan (R) fatigue in 1988. Bush 41 (R) won.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
old white hag with a mountain of baggage

hillary who?

Everyone has the right to see Hillary Clinton however they want to, but she has an impressive resume and is tough as nails.

The problem is, in a media heavy nomination campaign how well will Clinton do?

She's old and not good looking. As much as you'd wish the job of president wouldn't be based on image, it is. The only way she can sell is by being the first female president, nothing else.

And yes, she does have a lot of baggage.

Look at the last 3 presidents. Obama, Senator for three years along with state senator for 7. Bush, governor of texas for 5 years. Clinton governor of Arkansas for 2 terms.

These are people with not that much history in national politics. Bush senior had a long history and he was kicked out after 1 term.
Reagan, governor of California and not that much history.

People seem to like those who are fresh and who have their thoughts hidden by nothing having to expose those thoughts that much.

When the whole truth comes out on Benghazi, and it is delivered in the proper light, the only votes Hillary will get is from the un Americans; the ones who don't give a fuck that she lied to the families of the fallen heroes in front of their corpses - for political purposes.

She does not appreciate the USA - she is a new world order bitch.

Biden has a medical condition that defeats his aspirations; his brain loses connection with his mouth at the most inopportune moments - he is a embarrassment!

After the midterms, the dems will have to distance themselves from Obama/Hillary, or embrace that big lump of shit! :eusa_whistle:

If all Republicans have to run on is Benghazi, then Hillary will win 48 states

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

cocaine .... it is a hellofa drug

--LOL

This is an entirely plausible Hillary EV map, assuming the current state and national polling stands:

View attachment 30129

-or-

View attachment 30130

If she really is 8-10 points ahead of the GOP field nationally, then obviously, more than 31 or 32 states are going to fall her way.

That is not a prediction on my part - yet. But with the current polling numbers, it is plausible.
Interesting. However, I cannot see some states going democrat. For instance I lived in Arizona, and even with the immigration numbers there, GOP supporters far outnumber democrat supporters. I recall outside of Tuscon, there was very little support for democrats in Arizona. Tuscon had high immigration numbers, thus support for democrats.

Here is more how I see things going in 2016...
electoral_Map_2016.jpg

This is an entirely plausible Hillary EV map, assuming the current state and national polling stands:

View attachment 30129

-or-

View attachment 30130

If she really is 8-10 points ahead of the GOP field nationally, then obviously, more than 31 or 32 states are going to fall her way.

That is not a prediction on my part - yet. But with the current polling numbers, it is plausible.
Interesting. However, I cannot see some states going democrat. For instance I lived in Arizona, and even with the immigration numbers there, GOP supporters far outnumber democrat supporters. I recall outside of Tuscon, there was very little support for democrats in Arizona. Tuscon had high immigration numbers, thus support for democrats.

Here is more how I see things going in 2016...
electoral_Map_2016.jpg

Virginia, Ohio,Pennsylvania AND Florida go Red

Even with your optimistic estimate.Republicans barely get to 270

Last edited:
Kennedy had it out for them. Still can't figure it out why.

Kennedy trumped Clintons. Son of a bitch actually placed Obama ahead of Hilary. Why is this so horrible? Because Obama was praised by Ayers.

Why is this important?

Because Ayers actually dedicated his book to Sirhan Sirhan.

Why is this important?

Sirhan Sirhan killed Bobby Kennedy. I saw him do it. Live on tv.

I don't think you play cards.

Kennedy for some reason and one day I'd like to know the why of it chose Obama and knocked off Hilary.

My mom and dad were in the Ambassador Hotel inside the ballroom waiting to celebrate with Bobby, and they witnessed everything live.

Oh my. I was up with my mother. We were watching. Frozen in time. I can't imagine your parents being right there.

These are what we called the old days. Live feed. We fell to our knees.
They were absolutely devastated.
My dad just kept repeating over and over for days, "I can't believe it's happened again !"

[

Virginia, Ohio,Pennsylvania AND Florida go Red

Even with your optimistic estimate.Republicans barely get to 270

PA hasn't gone GOP since 1988.

So let's look at this practically.

the states the Democrats have taken six out of six elections, total up to 242 Electoral votes.

The states they've taken five out of six (IA, NH, NM) total another 15.

So that leaves states they've taken three or four out of six times where the GOP might stand a chance- FL, OH, VA, NV, CO. The GOP has to win ALL of those. The dems only have to win one of the first three or the last two in combination.

After the obama "FIASCO" I would hope american voters would learn to vote for real leaders not CLUELESS bimbos.

Huh! This article also has Hillary doing well:

…presidential polling by Gallup has all signs pointing towards Hillary Clinton winning

Another plus for Clinton is that two-thirds of Democrats who currently prefer her for the party nomination say they will certainly vote for her in the primaries, a higher percentage than any other Democratic candidate is receiving from their supporters. Also, Clinton holds leads with many and varied subgroups of Democratic voters, including women, nonwhites, those in lower-income households, those with less formal education, and Southerners.

When it comes to a candidate's favorable ratings in the Democratic Party beyond just the voters supporting that particular candidate, Clinton also leads the pack. Besides having 40-50 percent of Democrats usually cite her as their choice for the nomination, Clinton receives a favorable rating from 82 percent of Democrats and Democratic leaners, while only 16 percent have an unfavorable view of her.

Perhaps the most convincing evidence of Clinton's probable nomination is Democrats' and Democratic-leaning independents' considering her the top choice to handle a variety of top policy issues

Poll: Why Hillary Clinton Will Be the Democratic Presidential Nominee in 2008 - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Oops! Wrong year. But perhaps an indication that it's a little early for the "Hillary is our next President in 2016" celebration?

Forum List

Back