If I don't respond to you it could mean several things.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A few of you are on ignore but that should make it obvious as I rarely if ever respond to you.

But lately I've not had a lot of time to spare. Holiday rush at work and a busy schedule. I usually try to respond. However too many times I'm included in quotes that are not directed to me. Today for example, I got a few minutes to pop on and had 54 notifications. 54!
I neither have the time or desire to click on all those just to see that 40 of them have nothing to do with me.

I wish we could change notifications to only include direct quotes and not inclusion in a discussion thread.

A few of you are on ignore but that should make it obvious as I rarely if ever respond to you.

But lately I've not had a lot of time to spare. Holiday rush at work and a busy schedule. I usually try to respond. However too many times I'm included in quotes that are not directed to me. Today for example, I got a few minutes to pop on and had 54 notifications. 54!
I neither have the time or desire to click on all those just to see that 40 of them have nothing to do with me.

I wish we could change notifications to only include direct quotes and not inclusion in a discussion thread.

You are just a wild and crazy kind of guy..lol

When I check out the forum on my phone all of the quotes make it impossible to read the next comment . Would be nice to have a single quote option without all of the other quotes attached to it.

We can do it manually which is what I do when quotes get too long while on my lap top.

Anywoooooo make lots of $$$$ for me with the holiday rush.

It's only a brief click in time, Grampa. :)

I know what you mean though. Plus it's hard to follow a conversation wading through numerous previous responses. I do the editing myself in the reply box, takes a little time, but I try to quote only the comment I'm responding to.

You are just a wild and crazy kind of guy..lol

When I check out the forum on my phone all of the quotes make it impossible to read the next comment . Would be nice to have a single quote option without all of the other quotes attached to it.

We can do it manually which is what I do when quotes get too long while on my lap top.

Anywoooooo make lots of $$$$ for me with the holiday rush.

Gramps, I know that you are younger than me...Don't you remember wild and crazy kind of guy on Saturday Night Live? I wasn't insulting you just in case you thought that.

Gramps, you don't owe anyone here an explanation. If you respond, you respond. If you don't, that is tough shit for anyone depending on your responses for their own gratification.

Do what you do and enjoy your life.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back