If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
But proof of citizenship is and not some document that appears to be bogus will do.

Nope.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

It's not there.:lol:
obama never did produce a birth certificate that was accepted by the state registrar in 1961

That's not the question in my post, ace.

Where's the requirement?

But proof of citizenship is and not some document that appears to be bogus will do.

I highlighted the qualifier that is neither here nor there to the rest of the thinking community.

Was it accepted by the state registrar of 1961? If it was show me on the document.

I don't have to show you anything. Obama is legally the President on the merit of his birth records as was presented. Indeed, he has been for almost a full term. Maybe you should adjust your tinfoil hat and get back to insisting that grey aliens were on the grassy knoll. George Noory get's lonely without your calls.

I highlighted the qualifier that is neither here nor there to the rest of the thinking community.

Was it accepted by the state registrar of 1961? If it was show me on the document.

I don't have to show you anything. Obama is legally the President on the merit of his birth records as was presented. Indeed, he has been for almost a full term. Maybe you should adjust your tinfoil hat and get back to insisting that grey aliens were on the grassy knoll. George Noory get's lonely without your calls.

NO, the document obama is using show's that it never was accepted by the state registrar of 1961. The document is a farud until he produces one that say the 1961 state registrar accepted it.

Last edited:
Don't make fun of Donald Trump. He is the best the Republican Party has to offer.

donald-trump.jpg

:lol:
lol

donald.trump-hair.jpg

Too funny!

:lol: :lol:

Is this your argument? His HAIR?:eusa_whistle:

Yep...that is about as valid, if not moreso, than you imbeciles that keep in this racist binge demanding Obama's BIRF PAYPAHZ!!!

NO, the document obama is using show's that it never was accepted by the state registrar of 1961. The document is a farud until he produces one that say the 1961 state registrar accepted it.

oh SHIT!!!)!

not a "FARUD"?!?!?!

Well hell, why didn't you SAY SO!?

:rofl:

oh SHIT!!!)!

not a "FARUD"?!?!?!

Whell, why didn't you SAY SO!?

Yes obama's document is a fraud
!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

Last edited:

oh SHIT!!!)!

not a "FARUD"?!?!?!

Whell, why didn't you SAY SO!?

Yes obama's document is a fraud
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1lGFYYNkw...AAA9o/CU5J5GaC8MQ/s1600/!!COLBNotAccepted.jpg

Yup, and I once saw Elvis, THE KING himself, buying twinkies and a mountain dew at a gas station around 3:00am in the summer of 1986.

Home - Coast to Coast AM

Coast to Coast AM with George Noory comes on at midnight and thats a fact!

tinfoil.jpg

The founding fathers wore powdered wigs...

Trump would fit right in

Forum List

Back