If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
If Trump weren't such a braggart and buffoon, I might actually consider him for the presidency. We need someone with a head for business in the office...but that guy's too much of a clown.

On the upside though, we'd have the hottest First Lady of any country on the planet.

He inherited 400 millions dollars and went broke 4 times. He was bailed out by the big bad government due to his 4 bankruptcies...

This is your idea of a good businessman?

Seriously...

Well, considering Obama's eligibility is in question and he has gone to great lengths to NOT provide evidence to the contrary and since if he is not a natural born citizen that would make his presidency and everything he has done ILLEGAL...

Yeah, no biggee.

only he has provided the evidence.

birthers are dumb.

I wouldn't go so far as "dumb". Many of them have a very complicated thought process and are capable of holding large amounts of "facts" close at hand to refudiate any logical argument...I am going to stick with gullible.

Well, considering Obama's eligibility is in question and he has gone to great lengths to NOT provide evidence to the contrary and since if he is not a natural born citizen that would make his presidency and everything he has done ILLEGAL...

Yeah, no biggee.

only he has provided the evidence.

birthers are dumb.

I wouldn't go so far as "dumb". Many of them have a very complicated thought process and are capable of holding large amounts of "facts" close at hand to refudiate any logical argument...I am going to stick with gullible.

I prefer to call them Fucking Idiots.:razz::clap2::clap2:

I pretty much ignore all of the Trump threads, because he will never be elected. If the Republicans had a half decent candidate, then there might be something to discuss. Just imagine if John Thune was running or talking about running? Now that would be something to talk about.

If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads
... in this forum ..... I'm combining them all and moving them. You idiots knock your shit off.
You mean nouveau???
321.gif

eusa_doh.gif

A lotta people feel the same way about you 'Baggers & your birther-threads....not-to-mention your spelling-acumen.

Sounds like you're gonna be pretty busy. Complaining about non-issues draws Trumpy & Snooki Palin a lot o' unwanted-notice, as well.

handjob.gif

Last edited:
I think this is very disrespectful towards our next President.

Gambling, bimbos, bankruptcies, toupees, cheesy reality TV, upscale kitsche. It's going to be an awesome four years.
.....Especially for Palin-fans.

moran.jpg

I pretty much ignore all of the Trump threads, because he will never be elected. If the Republicans had a half decent candidate, then there might be something to discuss. Just imagine if John Thune was running or talking about running? Now that would be something to talk about.
You mean.....how he'd never get elected?

Yeah.....he really tackles the tough-issues, in his pursuit of unwanted-notice.

handjob.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand why anyone is thrilled with Trump, anyway. He was full tilt for Obama when Obama ran in '08.

Now he talks out of the other side of his mouth. :cuckoo:

Yeah, no biggee.
Yeah....what we need is some dude who keeps switching wives.....'casue he doesn't like to be touched.

323.png

I don't understand why anyone is thrilled with Trump, anyway. He was full tilt for Obama when Obama ran in '08.

Now he talks out of the other side of his mouth. :cuckoo:
....Kinda the way too-many 'Baggers INSIST they always disagreed with Lil' Dumbya's spending-habit.

handjob.gif

So lets get the rules straight now..

On a Political Message Board, posters are not allowed to talk about the GOP candidate for president who is leading in the polls right now

So the current list of Politicians that the left is prohibited from discussing is now...

1. George Bush
2. Sarah Palin
3. Donald Trump

Damn, the list is getting almost as long as anachronisms "ignore" list

On a Political Message Board, posters are not allowed to talk about the GOP candidate for president who is leading in the polls right now

So the current list of Politicians that the left is prohibited from discussing is now...

1. George Bush
2. Sarah Palin
3. Donald Trump

Based on what I have seen the correct assumption would be:

"So the current list of Politicians that the left is prohibited from negatively discussing is now..."

1. George Bush
2. Sarah Palin
3. Donald Trump

there are just a lot of things no one wants you to discuss....

Forum List

Back