If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Maybe he could have a TV show where candidates could compete for the cabinet spots. For example, they could have contestants running around New York eating at all the ethnic restaurants, and the contestant who finds the best ethnic restaurants could be secretary of state, the contestant that finds the most rats in the back could be secretary of health, and so on.

i wish i thought of that. :rofl:

i have a good shot at secretary of state, though. :D

Last edited:
He's really famous, and he's in the top 2 or 3 in most GOP polls.

That's not supposed to generate discussion?

Okie dokie.

You think The Donald might have a few skeletons in his closet that would come back to haunt him? How many former Miss America's would be coming out of the woodwork. Eh, at least it would take some of the pressure off Tiger Woods.

Trump is in it for one thing. Himself. This is publicity for him and he will milk it to the max. He would turn politics into a reality show.

trump loves this country at least as much as obama does.

why are we talking about "love of country"? that's such a nebulous thing. and given what i've seen the rightwingnuts write, i'm going to say it's a subjective thing when viewed from the outside.

thank you.

The election is heating up!

Remember this in 2012!​

Busey said he would vote for Donald Trump, even though he fired him, because he “would be an absolutely good” president. “He knows about this country. He knows the situation we’re in now. I have great respect for sitting president Barack Obama. I will not dismiss that.”

busey-trump1.jpg

Gary Busey: ‘Donald Trump Would Be a Good President’

The election is heating up!

Remember this in 2012!​

Busey said he would vote for Donald Trump, even though he fired him, because he “would be an absolutely good” president. “He knows about this country. He knows the situation we’re in now. I have great respect for sitting president Barack Obama. I will not dismiss that.”

gary would be better than what we have now... he's a lot clearer, and more transpaernt, probably a citizen too.

Do you think this improves his chances of being a good president?

How many Trump threads are you going to start today? Why didn't you just start one called "Ravi's Donald Trump Obsession Thread" and list your questions?

Forum List

Back