If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
hat's when we all thought he was a us citizen, cause the nice little old lady in hawaii said so. hey HOPE AND COMPASSION... FORE MORE YEARS OF Gambling, bimbos, bankruptcies, toupees, cheesy reality TV, upscale kitsche. It's going to be an awesome fore years, of confusion, incompetence, bumbling, figeting for the foreign policy, drunk telepromter guys, white house chefs named pete... blah blah blah.. hope and cha ching !! i miss pelosi, she was really good.

What the hell is kitsche? I keep seeing this word in different posts and for the life of me don't know what the hell it is. Somebody please explain.
Just another 'Bagger tryin' to spell....

eusa_doh.gif

I suppose a bit like fore years.

TD$

It's gunny be a long time before we see the end of

Trump
Derangement
$yndrome

But it won't be boring!:lol:

Do you agree that it would be a good thing?

Do you agree with Donald Trump that we should impose a tariff on imports from China? - Yahoo! Answers

Trump: U.S. is a 'laughing stock'
"Real estate mogul Donald Trump told hundreds of conservative activists Thursday, that if he was president, he would take in "hundreds of billions from countries that are screwing us."

"The comment repeated past statements from "The Apprentice" star, who has said he wants to put a 25% tariff on all Chinese imports, to level trade imbalances in the global economy."

Is he the anti-Christ? Now don't laugh, I read on another thread that the anti-Christ must be someone everyone loves and follows and that doesn't qualify Obama.

So is it possible?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Is he the anti-Christ? Now don't laugh, I read on another thread that the anti-Christ must be someone everyone loves and follows and that doesn't qualify Obama.

So is it possible?

Obama is a used care salesman, and Trump is a real estate agent.

I am betting that the anti-christ is the first of the two that wears a 'smiley' t-shirt on camera.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

So is it possible?

Obama is a used care salesman, and Trump is a real estate agent.

I am betting that the anti-christ is the first of the two that wears a 'smiley' t-shirt on camera.
:eusa_whistle:

donaldtrump.jpg

Personally speaking..I think the anti christ will NOT be political. He will speak words that tickle many ears. He will be urged to seek a higher power in some office. It will take time for him to get in the position to do what his agenda is. He will be very charismatic. Very believable. Very pleasing to most. Think Ghandi...or the Dali lama sort of personality. He cant do what he will supposedly do unless he is embraced by all.

Or have I not read enough of that book?

So is it possible?

No obama has that job filled. And not everybody will be fooled into following the antichrist

It does seem obama is untouchable everything going to way to hide his past

No. It's a stupid question because most people aren't going to support him

Forum List

Back