If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
The election is heating up!​

Remember this in 2012!

Busey said he would vote for Donald Trump, even though he fired him, because he “would be an absolutely good” president. “He knows about this country. He knows the situation we’re in now. I have great respect for sitting president Barack Obama. I will not dismiss that.”

busey-trump1.jpg

:lol: Will Chuck Norris be next??

*gasp*

Don't be dissing Chuck!!!!!!

Is he the anti-Christ? Now don't laugh, I read on another thread that the anti-Christ must be someone everyone loves and follows and that doesn't qualify Obama.

So is it possible?

I think it's a very good question.

I spent 20 minutes on an online translator with my 5th century bible written in Aramaic, and there is a passage that if you translate it, read it back to front and turn it upside down, it says that The Donald Duck is the Devil. Now clearly, "Duck" should say "Trump," and I'm not saying he IS the devil, but cmon, we can put two and two together.

(Untouchable) No he is not. There is no such a creature/thing.

Except for Elliot Ness...who went after criminals from Chicago...

Yeah? But nobody expected the Spanish Inqusition! An you have better watch out, pal, I'm going to break out the Comfy Pillows to torture you with......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY]YouTube - Monty Python - Spanish Inquisition Torture Scene[/ame]

Why are you posting funny Monty Python clips? This is a SERIOUS ISSUE! Take it seriously man!

Maybe he means don't start thread after thread after thread but instead just have one or two?
Didn't see Gunny say you can not talk about Trump at all.

Are you new here?

Meaning?

Meaning YaWank is not capable of glancing to the right to check your joining date.... Aug 2009. She struggles with basic shit like that. She's a liberal.... they need information handed to them in words of one syllable, preferably from the HuffPuff or MediaMatters, in order to digest it.

Is he the anti-Christ? Now don't laugh, I read on another thread that the anti-Christ must be someone everyone loves and follows and that doesn't qualify Obama.

So is it possible?

I doubt Donald is...BUT that thing on his head might be!:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Will The Donald's campaign slogan be 'The Donald For POTUS, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!' and his policies will be branded 'The Donald's Big Ideals'

His Anti-Obama message will be 'Obama - Awwww, Phoooey'

• Thanks
Reactions: del

So is it possible?

I think it's a very good question.

I spent 20 minutes on an online translator with my 5th century bible written in Aramaic, and there is a passage that if you translate it, read it back to front and turn it upside down, it says that The Donald Duck is the Devil. Now clearly, "Duck" should say "Trump," and I'm not saying he IS the devil, but cmon, we can put two and two together.
I like the cut of your jib!

You are the only poster taking my very serious question seriously.

Which is indicative of the mindset of the average USMBer, always wont to take the Government's word for everything!

I have a question about Trump too.

How does he know when he's having a bad hair day? Serious question.

Are there no pictures of him before he started styling it that way? Seems like a good project for one of the USMB search fanatics. Radioman???
Don't worry, I have people up in New Yawk on it!!! You would not believe what they are finding!

I can never look at The Donald without thinking how much his mouth looks like an anus.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Will The Donald's campaign slogan be 'The Donald For POTUS, Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!' and his policies will be branded 'The Donald's Big Ideals'

His Anti-Obama message will be 'Obama - Awwww, Phoooey'

The Don to Congress " YOU'RE FIRED":lol:

This is a very serious subject.

I think we should take it very seriously.

I mean, are we to believe there is someone really named Busey?

Hey. He played Buddy Holly.

That gives him CRED.

Forum List

Back