If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
b9vfl4b63j5plvw2u9jlreawo1_250.gif

Will they CEASE buying into our debt?

I say let them. CONGRESS? Wake the HELL UP.

they say that if trump runs as an independent, it will be a gift for obama. what i haven't heard is that he could throw his support at the last minute to the republican party. he would tell all of his supporters to vote republican. he would then have a pick of cabinet posts. the two or three party conservative numbers could add up to beat the loser we have now in the white house. politics is juicy in this country, anything can happen.

You act as if Trump is doing this for some greater good. Trump is all about Trump. He will do whatever he believes is in Trump's best interest.

put those shoes on obama... that sounds better ?? should he be canonized for altruism... or should he give back the nobel peace prize for being a feckless fake ?

Last edited:
... in this forum ..... I'm combining them all and moving them. You idiots knock your shit off.

You mean unlike the bazillion Obama threads.

Move of folks ....no partisan hackery here...:eusa_whistle:

obama's the POTUS. Trump and palin are nothing but attention/reality whores. One if a relevant figure. the other two are not.

Tell it to the Republicans....you are preaching to the choir here

of course the dims will trash trump, he can topple the king of obama, who seems to be getting hotter and hotter under the collar lately, he can no longer eat fifty eggs. he's going down.:cool:

all of the above... everybody thinks we're beholding to china by debt., if we didn't by their semi quality products, they'd be us. we'd be they

The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

Donald Trump is now tied with Mike Huckabee for first place when Republicans are asked who they support for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, according to a new national poll. ...

"More than four in ten Republicans say they would not like to see Trump toss his hat in the ring," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Nineteen percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents questioned in the poll say that as of now, they'd be most likely to support Trump for next year's GOP presidential nomination. Trump says he'll decide by June whether he runs for the White House. An equal amount say they'd back Huckabee. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate says he'll decide by later this year if he'll make another bid for the White House.

Twelve percent say they'd support former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, who was the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee, with 11 percent backing former Massachusetts Gov. and 2008 White House hopeful Mitt Romney and the same amount supporting former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Seven percent say they are backing Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, another 2008 presidential candidate, with five percent supporting Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who enjoys strong backing from many in the Tea Party movement. Everyone else registers in the low single digits.

Trump jumped from 10 percent in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted last month, with Romney dropping from 18 percent to 11 percent.

CNN Poll: Trump tied for first in GOP horserace – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Awesome!

:thup:

It's still early in the game. Just because Obama has started campaigning doesn't give him any leverage. He still has 27% of Independents to win over, to vote for him. Doubtful. I think Liberals should take another look at Trump. His record seems real cozy with Dems. :eusa_whistle:

c'mon guys you merged my thred with a canadian's ??

WTF?

first time i've had to use the seven.. this sausageboard is turning me into billboard guy like ab dickhead and.... and... what's his name...?

Forum List

Back