If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
rosie o'donnel said trump was bankrupt.

Celebrity Research Lists - Famous Bankruptcies

there is no shame in chapter 11. i would put trump's finacial past up against obama's anyday. america loves someone who's lost, but then gets it back again.

trump went bankrupt TWICE.

and he never loses his own money. he costs everyone else money.

yeah... he's a perfect repub candidate. :thup:
Obama is bankrupting THE NATION with EVERYONE ELSE'S MONEY! :lol:

rosie o'donnel said trump was bankrupt.

Celebrity Research Lists - Famous Bankruptcies

there is no shame in chapter 11. i would put trump's finacial past up against obama's anyday. america loves someone who's lost, but then gets it back again.

ACtually he went bankrupt 4 times..

Keep in mind, this guy got his money the old fashioned way...he inherited 400 million and went broke 4 times.

That is what that side has to offer? Wow.

Keep in mind, this guy got his money the old fashioned way...he inherited 400 million and went broke 4 times.

not true,, Donald Trump inherited $35 million from father Fred Trump. Donald is the 4th of five children of Fred Trump, a real-estate developer based in New York City.
he was never bankrupt, never lost his fortune, never was "broke"

Last edited:
Palin says ridiculous things and deserves ridicule
Trump says ridiculous things and deserves ridicule

And a major element of the Republican party wants to vote for them

This doesn't deserve discussion on a Political Message Board?

Meaning YaWank is not capable of glancing to the right to check your joining date.... Aug 2009. She struggles with basic shit like that. She's a liberal.... they need information handed to them in words of one syllable, preferably from the HuffPuff or MediaMatters, in order to digest it.
.....Rather than constantly loosing-traction, like.....

....FAUX Noise fans.

389.gif

not true,, Donald Trump inherited $35 million from father Fred Trump. Donald is the 4th of five children of Fred Trump, a real-estate developer based in New York City.

You don't know what you are talking about. AKA A LYING SACK OF SHIT!

How Does Trump repeatedly file for Bankruptcy and still stay on top? | LegalZoom

Trump started out with $1 million from his father and built his fortune from there. He was already a muli millionaire when he inherited the rest.

You can't ask for a bigger fuck up in an interview.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0qUPo1NM0U]YouTube - Used To Be Pro-Choice Donald Trump Clueless About a Woman's Right To Privacy in Roe v. Wade[/ame]

Krauthammer | Donald Trump | Al Sharpton | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Trump is Al Sharpton of the Republican Party – provocateur and clown, unserious. I think he’s going to harm the party if he runs for the same reason Sharpton harmed the Democrats. I can now see all the mail coming in – address it to me, not to Bret. He is not responsibility — which means in the debate he will be up there I think he will run, not just a trial run. He’ll be up in the debate, and like Sharpton he will monopolize discussion and draw it away on issues that are irrelevant like Obama’s birth and that can only hurt the party.”

And Krauthammer added that Trump has a “vulgar” view on what reigns supreme in such a contest.

“It’s all name recognition,” Krauthammer said. “And he’s is a celebrity, on television and a guy who talks about winners and losers. The vulgarity of it is offensive. He talked today about comparing himself with Mitt Romney. ‘I have a bigger net worth.’ That’s what you expect from, somebody who wants to promote himself in business and make a name. That is not what you want from a presidential candidate

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/18/k...-is-the-gops-al-sharpton-claim/#ixzz1K4n0jNUs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back