If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
that a candidate for president of the United States provide irrefutable slam-dunk proof of American citizenship ie a long -form Birth Certificate- before being on the ballot???

nope not at all.

Why did you ask this? What type of discussion are you hoping for?

A discussion of impeachment of Obama if he doesn't produce a long form Birth Cert - on the bases of running for president on false pretenses.

is it too much to ask for birthers to get over it and move on to the next outrage du jour?

that a candidate for president of the United States provide irrefutable slam-dunk proof of American citizenship ie a long -form Birth Certificate- before being on the ballot???

nope not at all.

Why did you ask this? What type of discussion are you hoping for?

A discussion of impeachment of Obama if he doesn't produce a long form Birth Cert - on the bases of running for president on false pretenses.

oh man we have like a billion threads on this already.

He is already president and even if he wasn't legit i'd rather leave him in for the rest of his term then to let the puppet masters control biden instead.

:tinfoil:

I've heard in one he praises Obama for his incredible win in 08. But no, I have not read his books, seeing him on TV is enough.

Last edited:
I never received a notice in the newspapers when I was born.

Neither did most people.

Yet there are these convenient newspaper notices about Obamas birth in Honolulu in 1961.

In this age of ID theft - how hard is it to make up one of those???????????????

Question: Who certifies that a long-form birth certificate is accurate?

? Anyone?

From the Ministry of Justice website:

The birth certificate is the document issued by the Registrar or acting Registrar of the corresponding Civil Register or Consular Register, which certifies the birth, the date it occurred, as well as the sex and, when appropriate, the time of the birth and the relationship of the registered individual.

In other words, the same Department that issues and certifies the COLB as being accurate , is the same Department that issued the B.C.

If you want the long-form BC, it was certified as accurate by the same fucking place you're now calling a liar/fraud/fake/etc. in re: to the already released COLB.

Tell me how this advances your position?

G'luck with that.

Last edited:

What is on a long form certificate that proves place of birth more than the information on a COLB?

The title says it all. I think he is a gift horse that republicans should be examining much more closely then they appear to be.

I don't think he is a good choice for our next president

I dont think he would beat obama

I think he does make conservatives who support him appear silly.

What do you think?

Neither did most people.

Yet there are these convenient newspaper notices about Obamas birth in Honolulu in 1961.

You have a point. How do we know Dubya's wasn't forged?

Donald Trump pisses off liberals which makes him okay in my book. :thup:

LOL

He is entertaining, i'll give you that much.

I prefer someone serious though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKGd0pQhzWM]YouTube - Vote for Herman Cain in 2012[/ame]

He is also a great compliment to the existing comic relief afforded by the GOP in the likes of Caribou Barbie and Michelle Bachman.

You're fired!

4221843256_donald_trump_xlarge.jpeg

Neither did most people.

well, because he's white. And, of course, because he is a republican. that's how!

donald trump has several greeks inside of him?

sounds like one of the more reasonable theories around here.

Neither did most people.

If it was then the dems claims of him stealing the presidency would actually be legit :)

The only group who is driving Trump is Trump I think its absolutely hilarious how much the left is spewing at him right now they've found their new White Whale to heap all the hate on.

I really think we should light heartily endorse him just to continue to drive the left insane its working so far.

I fail to recall any previous President being harassed about this? Whats changed? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back