If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Do you think this improves his chances of being a good president?

How many Trump threads are you going to start today? Why didn't you just start one called "Ravi's Donald Trump Obsession Thread" and list your questions?

really... you and california girl are like the fuckin hall monitors

You misunderstand. I like Ravi. She can out-troll me any day of the week. And California Girl likes Ravi, too. You're just new here so you don't know, but that's okay.

I want to know who Dennis Hopper is endorsing.

dennis hopper's gone toto

Did I ask if I wanted to know if he was alive? No!

Cmon man, wise up!

who are you voting for toto, the dims are allowing canadians to vote for obama now that acorn's shut down... you don't have to be alive.... if you vote for obamavitch. wouldn't hopper have to be alive to endorse someone...?

Last edited:
How many Trump threads are you going to start today? Why didn't you just start one called "Ravi's Donald Trump Obsession Thread" and list your questions?

really... you and california girl are like the fuckin hall monitors

You misunderstand. I like Ravi. She can out-troll me any day of the week. And California Girl likes Ravi, too. You're just new here so you don't know, but that's okay.

fine... sorry.... i'm not that new.

Last edited:
I support tariffs on China.

All that does is push that business to another 3rd world country that does a job that a 6th grader could do that we used to pay an adult here 60K a year for in a union job.

Tarrifs never work. We compete world wide.

All my fascinating threads got absorbed into this?

:(

that's what i said ...this board has gone to the democrats
we may as well be the fuckin smother's brothers at cbs. finally a good topic and the dims pull the plug, now familiar way to win the argument. all they have is trump's stupid look at his hair, a keen wit and edge honed by prior political exercises... like making fun of sarah palin's down baby. but that only works for one election. fruit basket upset.

Last edited:
Colorado011.jpg

Did I ask if I wanted to know if he was alive? No!

Cmon man, wise up!

who are you voting for toto, the dims are allowing canadians to vote for obama now that acorn's shut down... you don't have to be alive.... if you vote for obamavitch. wouldn't hopper have to be alive to endorse someone...?

I voted in the last election.

Many times.
Given the history of the DNC I wouldn't doubt it.

I voted in the last election.

Many times.
Given the history of the DNC I wouldn't doubt it.

WTF are you talking about? It's Republican, Republican, Republican all the time down here. The Dems are incompetent in this state.

But I voted an equal number of times for both parties. I thought that was fair.

All my fascinating threads got absorbed into this?

:(

that's what i said ...this board has gone to the democrats
we may as well be the fuckin smother's brothers at cbs. finally a good topic and the dims pull the plug, now familiar way to win the argument. all they have is trump's stupid look at his hair, a keen wit and edge honed by prior political exercises... like making fun of sarah palin's down baby. but that only works for one election. fruit basket upset.

I R Republican and know that if we have Trump as the candidate we have 4 more years of Obama.
If we can do no better than a multi bankrupted playboy real estate developer our asses are sunk once again.

I just found this from Trump. This is it. It proves Obama is not an american citizen!

Here you are..

Help me out, please.

Forum List

Back