If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Trump is the best Troll in Meatspace EVAH!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If Obama has to show you his birth certificate then you have to show us your hairline.

You go first.

I left a message for the Donald, relaying your message.....oops, wait a minute got a call, hold on.....

*yes Donald, yea, right, he said hairline.....yes, I see, ok then, take care*

bad news marc, he says you're fired.

Don't make fun of Donald Trump. He is the best the Republican Party has to offer.

I think this is very disrespectful towards our next President.

Gambling, bimbos, bankruptcies, toupees, cheesy reality TV, upscale kitsche. It's going to be an awesome four years.

Don't make fun of Donald Trump. He is the best the Republican Party has to offer.

donald-trump.jpg

:lol:
lol

donald.trump-hair.jpg

Too funny!

:lol: :lol:

Trump would be much more attractive as a presidential candidate if he were not a birther. It just goes to show that he's willing to parade around the topic du jour rather than bring fresh ideas to the table. I like the idea of non-politicians getting into the politics ring; however, Trump's progress thus far strikes me as more inline with publicity for a reality show than a real effort at winning.

I do think he should shave that hair though. I guess money can't buy everything.

this is a good example of real power... the absoluteness of sticky... it's like the moab of usmb

hail to the chief....

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Not sure a hairline (good, bad or just plain weird) is a constitutional requirement.... care to enlighten us if otherwise?

Neither is a birth certificate.:eusa_whistle:

But proof of citizenship is and not some document that appears to be bogus will do.

Nope.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

It's not there.:lol:

Neither is a birth certificate.:eusa_whistle:

But proof of citizenship is and not some document that appears to be bogus will do.

Nope.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

It's not there.:lol:
obama never did produce a birth certificate that was accepted by the state registrar in 1961

Forum List

Back