If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
If Obama has to show you his birth certificate then you have to show us your hairline.

You go first.

You stay up all night thinking up this stupid crack?

Between the two of them you can't make one whole President.

Whatever you say Baldie Worshipper.

:lol:
lol

You are mistaken. I could care less about either one and think it's a sad thing those 2 are the best we can do for President of the US. The election of 2008 turned this into a cheap episode of the next celebrity.

Oh, and I shave my head. Looks better than Alfred E Newman with a tan and a brillo pad on his head any day.

You are mistaken. I could care less about either one and think it's a sad thing those 2 are the best we can do for President of the US. The election of 2008 turned this into a cheap episode of the next celebrity.

Oh, and I shave my head. Looks better than Alfred E Newman with a tan and a brillo pad on his head any day.

OK, that's nice.

And the saying is "I COULDN'T care less." Not "I COULD care less."

Do you know what you are are saying? "I could care less" means that you still have more to care.

"I couldn't care less" means that you are at the lowest possible care level you could be at...ever.

biff.jpg

*SMH*

OK, that's nice.

And the saying is "I COULDN'T care less." Not "I COULD care less."

Do you know what you are are saying? "I could care less" means that you still have more to care.

"I couldn't care less" means that you are at the lowest possible care level you could be at...ever.

*SMH*

Since your posts are not exactly full of shining examples of intelligence, and your Messiah bullshits with every word he speaks, I wouldn't be quite so quick to criticize others.

Idiot.

There is obviously a market for this "birther" tripe on the far right to the tune of 26% drinking the KoolAid and around another third feeling a bit thirsty, however their usual suspects are shying away from this brand of snake oil.

Do you think this is just a smart business man trying to corner the crazy market? :cuckoo:

Well, considering Obama's eligibility is in question and he has gone to great lengths to NOT provide evidence to the contrary and since if he is not a natural born citizen that would make his presidency and everything he has done ILLEGAL...

Yeah, no biggee.

Well, considering Obama's eligibility is in question and he has gone to great lengths to NOT provide evidence to the contrary and since if he is not a natural born citizen that would make his presidency and everything he has done ILLEGAL...

Yeah, no biggee.

only he has provided the evidence.

birthers are dumb.

well, considering obama's eligibility is in question and he has gone to great lengths to not provide evidence to the contrary and since if he is not a natural born citizen that would make his presidency and everything he has done illegal...

Yeah, no biggee.

26% +1.......Buy some Snake Oil?

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Congratulations! Your thread qualifies you as an official moron! If you haven't already done so, please visit the website to register. The site has been especially designed with you in mind.

82f292a22966b857d968fb578ccbead9Moron_Button.jpg

It's only too funny when intelligence and/or lack thereof comes from the likes of THE dumbest most partisan hacks on a site.

CLASSIC!!!

:lol:
lol

Just heard Karl Rove say Trump joined the "nutty right", referring to "birthers".

Hilarious!

Forum List

Back