If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
why can't we see the birth certificate, we know it exists...

how bout a little dimocrit transparency ??!!??

why can't we see the president of the united states' fucking birth certificate ??

Last edited by a moderator:

YouTube - Frank Zappa - Muffin Man

why can't we see the president of the united states' fucking birth certificate ??
It's too late!

hell-yeah-obama-won.gif

827.gif

YouTube - Frank Zappa - Muffin Man

I almost took you seriously but you're a birfer too? :eusa_eh: Good music vid though. :)

damn right, the stakes are to high to allow this scandal to go on, the american people won't stand for it. the supreme court will hear it after the federal investigation. either we see the paperwork that's being hidden, or ayerbama will lose before he runs again, if he makes the general. look for hillary to resign real soon.

it will be fun to watch obama trip over his own ego. he touts transparency, then he lies and hides his own past, unacceptable in a country as great as ours. his grandmother said he was born in africa, before she was coached into hawaii.
i think its' time to start holding peaceful birther assemblies in the nations capitol. schwartznager can't be president, why should dimbama get a second term ? answer... he won't. this is really just beginning. trump will out debate him on any stage.

The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

At least Trump is Constitutionally qualified to hold the Presidency, being a Natural Born Citizen & all. That CANNOT be said of BHO aka The Kenyan. Can't really say how well qualified based on demonstrated ability to lead a nation Trump is at this point but CERTAINLY he is no worse than even the best of the 'major' contenders and actual winners of the past almost 50 years. IF and this is a Big If Trump has the guts to really ride the NBC issue to the point that Joe SixPack truly understands the corrupt theft which occured in 2008 the absolute best outcome BHO will have to look forward to is spending the rest of his days at a Federal Facility which is........how to say this.........NOT of Presidential Quality in the accomodations department, but very very secure.

The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

At least Trump is Constitutionally qualified to hold the Presidency, being a Natural Born Citizen & all. That CANNOT be said of BHO aka The Kenyan. Can't really say how well qualified based on demonstrated ability to lead a nation Trump is at this point but CERTAINLY he is no worse than even the best of the 'major' contenders and actual winners of the past almost 50 years. IF and this is a Big If Trump has the guts to really ride the NBC issue to the point that Joe SixPack truly understands the corrupt theft which occured in 2008 the absolute best outcome BHO will have to look forward to is spending the rest of his days at a Federal Facility which is........how to say this.........NOT of Presidential Quality in the accomodations department, but very very secure.

Go away.

you are a fool

obama is such a shitty president, i'm sure mayor mcCheese could beat him at this point.
but he did break the ice on being a no experienced no talent "elected" president. we'll hopefully see next if he's a u.s. citizen.

i'm using my website to organize some birther rallies in washington d.c. sometime this summer, after the fourth of july.
see if i can't put a little good ole fashioned first amendment on this sneaky mysterious president. i really want to see the trnsparent's secret birth certificate.

Last edited:
NOT for long he isn't...

Levin Continues to Question Trump&#8217;s &#8220;Conservatism&#8221;<link with Audio

Trump is an oppritunist...Though he may spout some Pure American ideals which are laudible? Conservative he isn't...

My god Levin makes me sick.

Never listened to that dope and I, as a rule, have no reason to listen to GOP am radio.

I understand really, but I have seen some quotes from Mark Levin taht would make a sane person just laugh at the right. Mark Levin is as dangerous as Beck. He really is. Any fan of his are just idiots. Personally, I dont know of one thank god, but I have seen enough posts in here to figure out who is.

The RighT's are funny.

Last edited:
i'm using my website to organize some birther rallies in washington d.c. sometime this summer, after the fourth of july.
see if i can't put a little good ole fashioned first amendment on this sneaky mysterious president. i really wan't to see the trnsparent's secret birth certificate.

I'm going to be in DC in mid-June. Could you do it then? If you do, I'll show up. I will even make a birfer sign! It'll say "Canadian birfers for Trump! And free poutine!"

Last edited:
see if i can't put a little good ole fashioned first amendment on this sneaky mysterious president. i really wan't to see the trnsparent's secret birth certificate.

I'm going to be in DC in mid-June. Could you do it then? If you do, I'll show up. I will even make a birfer sign! It'll say "Canadian birfers for Trump! And free poutine!"

What about "Hawaiian Lyin' "?

you got it harper!! you can follow the details, i'll keep you posted... middle of july for the first one i think i'm already thinking of picket signs... transparent citizenship ??? and... what are you hiding mister president... it's sure to get some media attention, from fox...

Trump was not born in the US....he was born in Janaica

He has yet to produce a valid birth certificate

Trump was not born in the US....he was born in Janaica

He has yet to produce a valid birth certificate

It doesn't seem to bother you about obama not having one that was accepted by the 1961 state registrar

you are a fool

and YOU voted for a moslem communist

Forum List

Back