If i owned a business...

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
I would contract out all the employees. I would let @work or some other service deal with the government and I would just count the savings.

If I paid my employees 15 bucks an hour, I would still just have to pay @work 15 bucks per hour per person. They would then take their 10% or 20% or whatever and give the employee whatever was left. So the employee would not be making 15 bucks an hour, they would be making 12 or 13.50 an hour.

I wouldn't have to worry about Obamacare. @work would. The employee who is working in my shop, works for @work, thus @work has to deal with insurance, days off, and all those other headaches, and all I would have to do is call @work if someone was not showing up or couldn't do the job and tell them to send me someone else.

It's not what I would want as an employee, but it is what many companies are now doing, and I mean big companies. It's something that small business should think about also. It takes a lot of government restrictions off of that company when it comes to regulating employees.

Another advantage would be, no overtime, if I had a lot of work to be done, I could just place a phone call and get more workers and pay them strait time and save myself some more money. :lol:

If i owned a deserted island.....
I would import the entire cowboys cheerleaders

Forum List

Back