If I were Trump, I would remind people of the grotesque process of abortion.

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
That woman stood up on that stage in pure Hillary fashion, and said for the record, and for the purpose of vote whoring, that she supported a deplorable, heinous thing like (late term abortion), and this she did after all we have learned about these dark age tactic's or genocide processes in which is going on in modern day America. How sick was that, and how sick is she ??? If the little ones could talk, they would be screaming for their lives right now, but it wouldn't do them any good, because they have no friend in Hillary.

Yeah, he should make up more lies about abortion .

"They take the women, grab her by the pussy. Then shove a little electric chair in her pussy. Then they hook up the baby to the little electric chair. That's how they kill the baby! With a little electric chair!!"

"They take the women, grab her by the pussy. Then shove a little electric chair in her pussy. Then they hook up the baby to the little electric chair. That's how they kill the baby! With a little electric chair!!"
. No it's way worse than that. Try stabbing the fetus in the brain etc.

That woman stood up on that stage in pure Hillary fashion, and said for the record, and for the purpose of vote whoring, that she supported a deplorable, heinous thing like (late term abortion), and this she did after all we have learned about these dark age tactic's or genocide processes in which is going on in modern day America. How sick was that, and how sick is she ??? If the little ones could talk, they would be screaming for their lives right now, but it wouldn't do them any good, because they have no friend in Hillary.

Yeah, I thought Trump would bring up skull crushing, vivisection and sales of parts. She would have been rendered speechless.

He missed an opportunity.

He doesn't give a shit.

Well according to the allegations of the woman who says Trump raped her as a 13 year old at Epstein's sex parties in 1994, when the girl complained to Trump after he pulled out of her without a condom 'what happens if I get pregnant?' She said he told her to go get a fucking abortion. I believe those were the words she said he used.

But that was back when he was a democrat. He says he's different now. Buh-lieve me!

trump.jpg

Last edited:

What lies did he make up. While I am pro-choice in the first trimester and with the exceptions in the later trimester (mother's life is in danger, baby has birth defects, baby product of rape/incest or the baby is of African descent), I recognize abortion is murder and late term and it is barbaric in the late term.

It is the lesser of 2 evils to me.

Well according to the allegations of the woman who says Trump raped her as a 13 year old at Epstein's sex parties in 1994, when the girl complained to Trump after he pulled out of her without a condom 'what happens if I get pregnant?' She said he told her to go get a fucking abortion. I believe those were the words she said he used.

But that was back when he was a democrat. He says he's different now. Be-lieve me!

trump.jpg

Has Gloria Allred provided documentation?

What lies did he make up. While I am pro-choice in the first trimester and with the exceptions in the later trimester (mother's life is in danger, baby has birth defects, baby product of rape/incest or the baby is of African descent), I recognize abortion is murder and late term and it is barbaric in the late term.

It is the lesser of 2 evils to me.

He said you can just go and get an abortion in the 9th month right up until the kid is born. And they "rip the baby from the womb" . Not true !

Row v wade protects up to viability . Which is like 24 weeks or so .

Yet you and others on the right continue to fail to offer an actual solution to the problem that comports with the Constitution and the right to privacy.

most abortions are done with pills now...you go to your local doctor and he gives you two pills.....taken a day or so apart.....it is a big pharm business and no one is going to stop it....

What a depraved little fascist liberal you are....

most abortions are done with pills now...you go to your local doctor and he gives you two pills.....taken a day or so apart.....it is a big pharm business and no one is going to stop it....
Slavery progressed to just breeding blacks on the democrats plantations for free...people thought like you at the time until people like me at the time came along....jus' sayin'........

Slavery progressed to just breeding blacks on the democrats plantations for free...people thought like you at the time until people like me at the time came along....jus' sayin'.......

Yet you and others on the right continue to fail to offer an actual solution to the problem that comports with the Constitution and the right to privacy.
You're ignorance is prohibiting you from understanding we are for the right to privacy defined in the constitution and stopping you from oppressing it......

stutter much? people like me...do explain....i am simply stating how most abortions are done today....and that its big business and neither party has really done anything to stop it...neither party

Forum List

Back