If I were Trump, I would remind people of the grotesque process of abortion.

i disagree....forcing women to have unwanted babies is more criminal to me....all babies brought into this world should be loved and cherished if you are not willing to do that...i would much rather you have an abortion and men make their decision in all this by not controlling them sperm...so dont start that men's right bullshit...control your sperm and it wont be an issue now will it....

i disagree....forcing women to have unwanted babies is more criminal to me....all babies brought into this world should be loved and cherished if you are not willing to do that...i would much rather you have an abortion and men make their decision in all this by not controlling them sperm...so dont start that men's right bullshit...control your sperm and it wont be an issue now will it....
Where the fuck did you get your crystal ball from that you can tell the value of a human life in the whomb?

Yeah, he should make up more lies about abortion .

"They take the women, grab her by the pussy. Then shove a little electric chair in her pussy. Then they hook up the baby to the little electric chair. That's how they kill the baby! With a little electric chair!!"

What lies did he make up. While I am pro-choice in the first trimester and with the exceptions in the later trimester (mother's life is in danger, baby has birth defects, baby product of rape/incest or the baby is of African descent), I recognize abortion is murder and late term and it is barbaric in the late term.

It is the lesser of 2 evils to me.

He said you can just go and get an abortion in the 9th month right up until the kid is born. And they "rip the baby from the womb" . Not true !

Row v wade protects up to viability . Which is like 24 weeks or so .

Roe v Wade prevented the states from prohibiting abortion up to the point of viability true. After that it is up to the states to decide on late term abortion. Most states prohibit it. Some states allow it.

"They take the women, grab her by the pussy. Then shove a little electric chair in her pussy. Then they hook up the baby to the little electric chair. That's how they kill the baby! With a little electric chair!!"
. No it's way worse than that. Try stabbing the fetus in the brain etc.
They do abortions in China. How come you don't care about that?

What lies did he make up. While I am pro-choice in the first trimester and with the exceptions in the later trimester (mother's life is in danger, baby has birth defects, baby product of rape/incest or the baby is of African descent), I recognize abortion is murder and late term and it is barbaric in the late term.

It is the lesser of 2 evils to me.

He said you can just go and get an abortion in the 9th month right up until the kid is born. And they "rip the baby from the womb" . Not true !

Row v wade protects up to viability . Which is like 24 weeks or so .

Roe v Wade prevented the states from prohibiting abortion up to the point of viability true. After that it is up to the states to decide on late term abortion. Most states prohibit it. Some states allow it.

Cause a lot of fucked up shit happens in pregnancy .

Late term abortion is like 1% of abortion. And it's used for horrible cases where the kid is deformed or dead already .

I know this lady who's babys insides , were on the outside ! You would have her go through term and have a dangerous birth just to satisfy you random sense of outrage .

Well according to the allegations of the woman who says Trump raped her as a 13 year old at Epstein's sex parties in 1994, when the girl complained to Trump after he pulled out of her without a condom 'what happens if I get pregnant?' She said he told her to go get a fucking abortion. I believe those were the words she said he used.

But that was back when he was a democrat. He says he's different now. Buh-lieve me!

trump.jpg
. You try to make a point off of allegations ???

. What makes you think I'm any different on the issue regardless of where it is being used in the world for birth control at ??

. What makes you think I'm any different on the issue regardless of where it is being used in the world for birth control at ??
Why aren't you fighting to make it illegal in China. Are those lives less valuable in your mind?

Abortion, as a means of birth control, should be criminal.

How many people honestly use abortion as a form of birth control?

An expensive surgical procedure that puts one's health at risk is probably not what most women utilize.
. I think you would be surprised at how many women use it as an out when they think there is no way to make it work out afterwards, and all depending on their circumstances in life, but they are wrong in their thinking, and that is proven also.

Why aren't you fighting to make it illegal in China. Are those lives less valuable in your mind?
. If it were up to me, I wouldn't be trading with China until they corrected alot of things.

Thank you Beagle9.

Finally a real conservative counterpoint.

This election is most certainly about national values.

Do you want big brother to turn the wombs of free citizens into state controlled incubators for the seeds of Jesus, or do you want families to make their own decisions, and be judged by God not bureaucrats? Christians want big moral government. They want a jack-booted thug at the foot of every bed to ensure that each consensual adult sexual act meets the approval of dear leader.

This is a real choice.

Sure Beagle9 is adding the typical rightwing spin to it, but at least abortion is an actionable difference between these candidates.

At least it's not Trade Policy, where the candidate who gets his steel from China and his ties made in Mexico (and has massive investments in Soviet Russia) isn't trying to convince uneducated talk radio morons that he supports American manufacturing.

Beagle9 should be commended for bringing up an actual difference, because everyone knows that a lifeling donor to Liberal politicians would never lie about abortion just to create a path to the presidency.

Forum List

Back