If I would run for the presidency...

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
...these would by my promises:

- I would free billions from the military to heal the country, its infrastructure, education, health system and economy
- I would stop interfering in foreign affairs and restore America´s reputation
- I would form an alliance against terror that actually fights terror where people ask for help
- I would fight organized crime and ghettoization
- I would subsidize domestic industry
- I would fight the excessive financial service craze that has the potential to put the whole country down

Of course, there is a lot to do, so
- I would create a commission that would have to check out whats going wrong and try to fix it.

So, would you vote for me or not?

No, though it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks, as lobbyists and interest groups decided who gets the campaign funding.

No. You would have us expose our throat to the assassins.
The military would be still strong and I would introduce the compulsory military service anyway. Who could find it would be remunerating to attack?

QUOTE="Bleipriester, post: 11629896, member: 41102"]...these would by my promises:

- I would free billions from the military to heal the country, its infrastructure, education, health system and economy
- I would form an alliance against terror that actually fights terror where people ask for help
- I would fight the excessive financial service craze that has the potential to put the whole country down

- I would create a commission that would have to check out whats going wrong and try to fix it.

So, would you vote for me or not?[ QUOTE]
I sure would. Watching you during a year I can say: you are honest, smart, educated, fair and willing to always fight for the things to be fair. And you don't talk too much on the top of everything. Unfortunately the average crowd rejects such kind of people during the Presidential race. And one more thing: if you are the President, that automatically means we all already are in Heaven.:)

No, though it doesn't matter what anyone here thinks, as lobbyists and interest groups decided who gets the campaign funding.
This is just hypothetical as I am not an American anyway. And even if I would be I would lack of the basis to run.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/#59917258
I sure would. Watching you during a year I can say: you are honest, smart, educated, fair and willing to always fight for the things to be fair. And you don't talk too much on the top of everything. Unfortunately the average crowd rejects such kind of people during the Presidential race. And one more thing: if you are the President, that automatically means we all already are in Heaven.:)
Thank you very much for this.

no thanks and that's based on you 1st point concerning the weakening of USA military Bleipriester . Problem with your other other ideas also .

We already have this thread. And I would bring martial law into place after taking all the guns from American citizens.

Without specifics on what you mean by "heal education", etc, etc., I have no idea if I would vote for you.

This is just hypothetical as I am not an American anyway. And even if I would be I would lack of the basis to run.
Technically I would have the basis to run in this country, and another. Though if I tried to run for President here I would be set upon like Ted Cruz was - on the claims of not having enough 'America' in me (because of only having one US citizen parent at birth).

Question is would anyone really want the job?

As excluding the foreign trips, America isn't a rosy country to inherit, with lots of poverty, unemployment, a high national debt, and an education system that is falling behind the rest of the OECD. Here are a few better choices: Top Countries On OECD Better Life Index - Business Insider

Yo, without a military, you`re nothing! You need a strong military to keep all those who hate us, tame! :Boom2:

"GTP"

Last edited:

Yo, without a military, you`re nothing! You need a strong military to keep all those who hate us! :Boom2:

"GTP"
You need a military that is more expensive to run than that of the next 7 countries combined? U.S. defense spending compared to other countries pgpf.org

Yo, without a military, you`re nothing! You need a strong military to keep all those who hate us! :Boom2:

"GTP"
You need a military that is more expensive to run than that of the next 7 countries combined? U.S. defense spending compared to other countries pgpf.org

Yo, don`t see China cutting spending?

"GTP"

No, you would grow Government basically expanding all of the current problems. More or less you would continue to fail to deliver the utopia you claim to have the power in creating.

Not. Too much pot is a bad idea for such an important job.

"GTP"

Yo, don`t see China cutting spending?

"GTP"
Ever heard of the term 'arms race': U.S. Policy Not China Is Driving The Asian Arms Race - Forbes
[...]The U.S. military, in the presence is American alliances and bases in the Asian region, has for decades been the “lead dog” in military power in Asia, far ahead of the pack of other national defense establishments. The next dog, China, joining the race only during the past two decades, is obsessed with and will never give up trying to narrow the gap. China’s quickening pursuit is inevitably energizing its pursuers.

Coming back to reality, let’s look at figures. SIPRI’s data for 2012 show the United States as the world’s biggest spender on defense at $682 billion. China is second at $166 billion. China has been increasing spending by double digit percentages for many years, but from a relatively much smaller base. The figures for increases 2003-12 are 32% for the U.S. and 175% for China. For 2011-12, the figures are -6% for the U.S. and +7.8% for China.

SIPRI figures for defense spending as a percentage of GDP for 2012 and 2003 respectively show 4.4% and 3.7%, an increase, for the U.S. and 2.1% and 2.0%, a decrease, for China.

That's brilliant, and when our enemies blew up your shiny new infrastructure then what?

Forum List

Back