IF-IF everything in Bolton's book were true.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
A thought experiment.
For a moment just assume that everything in Bolton's book were true.

Would any Trump supporter here at USMB care?

Would any Trump supporter care that Trump asked China to interfere in American elections?
Would any Trump supporter care that Trump tried to use the DOJ to help out foreign dictators?
Would any Trump supporter care that Trump supported concentration camps in China?

I think that the answer is pretty obvious.

And just to be clear- I will completely ignore all of the attacks on me, and Bolton- because that isn't the point.

A thought experiment.

Would any Trump supporter care that Trump asked China to interfere in American elections?
Would any Trump supporter care that Trump tried to use the DOJ to help out foreign dictators?
Would any Trump supporter care that Trump supported concentration camps in China?

And just to be clear- I will completely ignore all of the attacks on me, and Bolton- because that isn't the point.

Great, so we can ignore this thread.

A thought experiment.

Like when Obama told Medvedev (to tell Putin) not to kick up a big fuss about missile defense in Europe, because after the election, Obama would have more flexibility to stop US missile defense deployment?

A thought experiment.

You guys should impeach Trump again.

We will settle for Pence if we have too.

A thought experiment.

You don't care that the shrilary, your hero, DID pay foreign agent to interfere in the election so I don't give a flying fuck about your so called "thought experiment".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back