"If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if ..."The Smartest President ever????

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Historian Michael Beschloss said : "Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

So who is this guy???

Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
MUST SEE VIDEO=> Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

Can't handle it without his teleprompter.
OH NO...NO!!! Can never blame the Messiah. He can do NO wrong!
Remember what the truly objective, UNBIASED Editor of Newsweek said of Obama???
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

The teleprompter got stuck..."
IF
IF
IF
IF
IF....

Obama is Porky Pig on stutter steroids times ten. The ghetto illiterate side is trying to come out.

giphy.gif

floyd-mayweather-reading-cat-in-the-hat-e1408855984526.jpg

I got thru whole speech and it wasn't bad overall. Basically, it's still Bush fault, and R Congress fault, giving himself credit for all the good things.

Can't piss without teleprompter, thought.

What progress did we make under Obama exactly? The progress he's talking about is towards a centralized state away from federalism with the use of executive orders.

But, to be honest, it has been that way basically during every presidency we've ever had with the exception of Coolidge, Jackson, and Polk. The constant expansion of executive power isn't the fault of a single President, they've all been doing it, the problem is Article II of the Constitution that allows all that.

Obama tore apart the GOP at their retreat. Chewed them up. Spit them out. And pissed all aver them. Without a teleprompter.
Hussein Obama always pisses on America and spits on them, it's his duty to uphold his Muslim name for the cause, but he want do it to ISIS or Muslims, just to Americans, that's nothing new. He'll chew Americans a new asshole but not ISIS. Nothing to see hear. Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-That's All Folks!

I'd like to know exactly what progress he's talking about building on. He hasn't done a damn thing except fuck up the country. Screw that jerk.

I have to say that those who oppose Mrs. Tuzla Clinton should be wary of these post about Obama. Screw him as much as he screwed the country, but he is yesterday's news. Don't be distracted there is a bigger evil that needs to be defeated.

Obama tore apart the GOP at their retreat. Chewed them up. Spit them out. And pissed all aver them. Without a teleprompter.

Obama Goes To GOP Lions' Den -- And Mauls The Lions

Watch the entire thing. It's hilarious.

Obama is a TITAN compared to the Republican Questioners,who have done no due dilligence on the Questions asked......The Republians left Obama Trillions in Debt,and with Forward Estimates not paid for......instead of Repubs AND Democrates,THE US needs a Unity Government,taking the best brains from both sides and really get America Great Again,and reduce this incredible Debt,....so what you have a Unity Government,I always say....United You Win..Divided You Fall....You need a United,United States of America...SOON FORWARD

Obama is a TITAN compared to the Republican Questioners,who have done no due dilligence on the Questions asked......The Republians left Obama Trillions in Debt,and with Forward Estimates not paid for......instead of Repubs AND Democrates,THE US needs a Unity Government,taking the best brains from both sides and really get America Great Again,and reduce this incredible Debt,....so what you have a Unity Government,I always say....United You Win..Divided You Fall....You need a United,United States of America.

All you ignorant Lemmings can only come up with the occasions Mr Obama stuttered!!!!!????/ You are really Pathetic and Un-American....Get of your fat-asses and grow a backbone

Obama is a TITAN compared to the Republican Questioners,who have done no due dilligence on the Questions asked......The Republians left Obama Trillions in Debt,and with Forward Estimates not paid for......instead of Repubs AND Democrates,THE US needs a Unity Government,taking the best brains from both sides and really get America Great Again,and reduce this incredible Debt,....so what you have a Unity Government,I always say....United You Win..Divided You Fall....You need a United,United States of America...SOON FORWARD

Unity government!!!!

:fu:

How about we all unite under President Trump?

Unity government!!!!

:fu:

How about we all unite under President Trump?

Ho Ho,then your grandchildren will be living in Mud Huts.....but Trumps of course won't

Get a Grip of yourself "Finger Man" or is that "Pissed Femme Cat Lover"
,???????

I'd comment on Obamas speech here if...if...if...if if if if if if if if I'd uh uh uh uh...you know....if if if if if if if if I'd.....

Obama is a bumbling idiot. He can't think on his feet, the only thing he can do is READ. Somebody has to program him and put the words in front of him on a teleprompter. Take that away and you have an empty suit, incapable of completing a f*ing sentence.

Historian Michael Beschloss said : "Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

So who is this guy???

Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
MUST SEE VIDEO=> Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess
The guy has ALWAYS been in way over his head.
And no clearer example of that than watching how he tries to express himself addressing an audience.
Like Bill Clinton said of him --- "he's an amateur."

Another day another right wing thread making fun of a speech impediment. I hope none of you have children.

Forum List

Back