"If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if ..."The Smartest President ever????

Another day another right wing thread making fun of a speech impediment. I hope none of you have children.

What speech impediment? Remember these quotes by the "objective" press??
Obama is a gifted speaker who has something to teach all leaders in business and politics, regardless of their political opinions.
Barack Obama: A Master Class in Public Speaking [Video]
"Obama’s oratory: A gifted speaker has unfinished business for inaugural address"
Obama’s oratory: A gifted speaker has unfinished business for inaugural address
32,900,000 Google results "is Obama a great speaker"????

The looney left libtards never make fun of anyone do they?

Oh, Harry, Harry. Have you lost another submarine?

Harry Reid, the Democrat Senate Majority Leader and the national government's highest-ranking Mormon, has admitted now remarking apparently with some amazement on the nation's highest-ranking black Democrat as being notably "light-skinned" and having "no Negro dialect unless he wanted to have one."

Another day another right wing thread making fun of a speech impediment. I hope none of you have children.
He doesn't have a speech impediment, he has a thinking impediment. He should've thought about what he was going to say before he got on stage.

Historian Michael Beschloss said : "Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

So who is this guy???

Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
MUST SEE VIDEO=> Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess
The guy has ALWAYS been in way over his head.
And no clearer example of that than watching how he tries to express himself addressing an audience.
Like Bill Clinton said of him --- "he's an amateur."

And according to the same Clinton, Obama is only good for bringing the coffee.

Yeah go figure, and they want to vote for her, and tell us we are racists.

Hey, anybody here ever been a slave owner? Anybody here ever been a slave? Just wondering since a certain group is always whining we did something to them, and I will be damned, I can never figure out what it is. As far as I know, I didn't do a damn thing, did any of you!

He doesn't have a speech impediment, he has a thinking impediment. He should've thought about what he was going to say before he got on stage.
Wrong. And you don't think, you only react to your emotions.
I think you're full of shit.
I also think, he should've thought about what he was going to say before going on staqe.

Historian Michael Beschloss said : "Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President."

So who is this guy???

Barack Obama: If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.
MUST SEE VIDEO=> Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess
What does stuttering have to do with intelligence?

Thomas Jefferson stuttered

I also think, he should've thought about what he was going to say before going on staqe.
That has nothing to do with stuttering.

So who is this guy???

Obama is NOT a stutterer! Everyone knows that. The point is we were told he was the smartest president! We were told by the MSM... editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Gods don't do poorly anytime anywhere!
I mean even Obama himself takes credit for the oceans ...
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

So who is this guy???

Obama is NOT a stutterer! Everyone knows that. The point is we were told he was the smartest president! We were told by the MSM... editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Gods don't do poorly anytime anywhere!
I mean even Obama himself takes credit for the oceans ...
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."
He stutters, you mock him for it and now claim he isn't a stutterer

Why do you think stuttering is a sign of intelligence?

Are you really such a simpleton?

Obama talks a lot better than steven Hawkins . Guess that make him smarter !

Î̶͈̜̼͕͛̃͐͛̓̈́͌̚͞ͅF̶̡͈͓̪͈͋̉̏̇̋͟ Ì̠͙͉̩̥̥̗̰́͗̄͋̒F̭̙͍̠͔͉̞̼̤̗̋͗͘͘͡͞ Ĭ̶͕͎̣̳͐̌̍͗̀͠͠ͅF̶̡͉͇͎̺̐͑̓̆͛̒͆͘ I̡͙̣̮̯̘͙̪̠͋̆̔͘̕͟͡F̧̠̯̖̼̼̹͑̓̀̒͋͗̕̚͟͟͜ I̶͖̳͉̜͕̬̬̥͛̓̅̀̾͞F̷̨̩̙̙͎̠͖̾͂̈͒̂̒̐̃͢ I̷̢̛̖̜͇̳̗̺̫̞̮͂̅̇̃̆͑̌́͡F̷̛̖̜͔̭͕͛͂̈́̎̃͌̀͠͠ I̶̻̹̳̤̩̼̠̱̙̽̀̋͌͟͞F̹̺̠̤̠̳͉̔̋̄̉̅̈́
mtp0g9.jpg

I̫͚̩͔̹̺̜̖̙̣̖̪̊̈́̈͗͐̓̾͆̈́͛͗̇̑͜F̬͚͉̹͕̱͚̜̗͎͎̩̥̅͑̈̑́̊͋̿̆̉͠͠͝ ͍̞̳̬͔͎̰̜̣̮̺̠̋̀̾͋̏͐́̌͋͋̕̕͠ͅÍ̧̲͕̣̝̼̝̰̯̭̰̩̝̍̾͒̌͊̄͆̌̇̕͝͝F̢͚͖̹̞̹̲̜̱̯͙͈͋̃̂̆̓̆̀̿̿́̊͜͝͠ ̧͉̭̪͉͎͈̦̱̘̘͚̺̆̀̓́̈́̿̒̆̊͒̍̏̕Į̨̛̩̬̱̥̖͈̜̬͈̦̀̐͂̒̈́̒͐̂́̐͜͝͝F̢̖̫͙̻͈͈͖̜̜̭̮̌̈̈͂̌̒̿̑̈́͊̆͂̈́͜ ̡̛͔͙̩͚̰͍̘̠͖̠̱́͊̅̆̄̿̊̾̀̈͗̕͜I̡̟̺̝̬͓̟͈̙̠̻̿̐̈̑̇͋͋͛̕̚͜͠͠͠ͅF͍̞͈̥̹͉̲̗̤̩̣̳͍͑͊̑̄̑̎̒͆̎͂̄͘̕ ̟͍͍͉̖̮͈̰͎̬̜̮̖̾̔͗̂͂́̀͛̔̀̀̚͝Į̜̻̺͔͍̝̞̣̞̼͈̣͌̐͐̑͊̊̏̑̾̂̄͘̕F̛̦̦̯̼̖͔̘͍̟̞̟͚̟̊̑͗̀̐̀̈̎͛̃͘͠ ̛͕̮̠̠͇̝̝̪̳̪͎͐͆̓̄̑̇̿̒̋̈́̋̚ͅͅI͈̩͎̳̣͔̘̟̳̞͓̥̔͗͐̇̋̐̈̎́͂̾͛͠ͅF̧̛̹̥̘̮̝̱̹̥̤̮̣̥̐͑̐̏̔͂͒͒̓̊̚̚ ̛̝̦̼̩͉͍̤̝̺͚̠̺̎̒́͂̈̅͆͐̉̅͘͠ͅI̹̖̳̞̱̣̮̣̯̗̬̖̪͂̍̆̍̃̏̇̑̓̊̍̐̚F̧̰̟͙̫̹̝̜̩͍̼̘̅͑̍̂͂͋̃̈͑̒̍̚͜͠ ̨̞̰̗̼̞̮̯̙̤̘̱̖̎̈́͊̈́̌̽͆̑͒̓̒͠I͔͍̣͓̱̘̞̟̬͕̯̝̅͒͋̃̀̂͛͂̑̆͋̓́͜F͍̤̝͍̹͔̣͈̼͎̬̝͋̿̓̂̓̈́̄͒͒̒̕̚͝ͅ ͙̞̠̤̯̘̫̱͈͍͔̥̣̎͐̄̓͒͐́̅̓̃̾̅͘I̡͚̫͚̠͇͔̥̣̰̭̘̭͒́̓͂͌̂͗̇͋̇̆̿̀F̟̞̞͙̬̻̺͇̗͇̫̌̓͂͑͆̑͆͒̓̇̉̕̚͜ͅ ̣̜͉͉̭̩̝̘̻̞͕̂̾̔̃̄̄͌̂͋̓̚̚͜͝

̩̩̘͇̱͇͙͉̳͙͕̮̜͗̑͂̿̉̓̆̈́̍̈͛̏̈́Ơ̠͓̹̙̫͇̹̖͖̟͓̟͛͂̅̋̉̐́̋̍͛͝͝K̩̫̣͙̻̼̥̤̙̼̠̭̮̂̀̿̀̀̌͋̔̾̈́̎͛͝Ȩ̢̛̼͇͈̫̺̺̮̥̙͑̌̒̌͊͗̓̀͊͌̀͜͝ͅY̧̖̙̺̖̭̳͓̮̠̪̮͗̇̆͆͑̏̽̑̈́̒̂͜͝͝ ̡̛̛͙̟̠͓͕̳͈̖̬̦͇̈́͋͊͆͐́͗́̀̚̚͜D̡̝̮̮̬͈̹̺͙̻̺͖͆̊̅̾͒͂̉̎͛̂̀͐̕ͅO̤͓̤̪͎̲̟͇̲̼̰̲̦̅̐̒̑̾͛͂̓̐̑͗͘̕K̡̰̘̘͓̥̩̤͔̼̯̰̏̂̈͗̿̑̅̂͒̐͘͘̚ͅE̢̨̛̞̜͔̫̭̤̻͔̜͕͋͒̅͒̿͊̽́̋̓̕͜͝

Mocking a stutter was effective in the fifth grade

You would think conservatives would have outgrown it

That has nothing to do with stuttering.
Obama is not a stutterer. The stuttering indicates he's thinking at the same time he's talking.

Forum List

Back