If Irate is going on supply Russia

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Ukraine is asking Israeli to supply the Iron Dome. Why not since Iran has agreed to supply Russia with missiles and drones. If Putin wants partnership with our enemies then then why should we not help his?

Also I must ask why Russia is unable to supply their own army?

Ukraine is asking Israeli to supply the Iron Dome. Why not since Iran has agreed to supply Russia with missiles and drones. If Putin wants partnership with our enemies then then why should we not help his?

It's a question of whether Israel wants another problem to deal with or not. They might just do it.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Because Russia allows Israel to go into other countries and kill people. If they got into bad relations with Russia this would likely end. Hence Israel believes it is in their interests to be friends with both sides besides being angry that this has happenedl.

Israel elites are corrupted, Moscow thugs know well how to work with them. still , Israel public opinion is pro- Ukrainian, and Iran is deadly enemy N1 so I expect to see Israeli weapons in Ukraine this year .

Also I must ask why Russia is unable to supply their own army?
cos its a paper tiger

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

Because Russia allows Israel to go into other countries and kill people. If they got into bad relations with Russia this would likely end. Hence Israel believes it is in their interests to be friends with both sides besides being angry that this has happenedl.
Those people are pro Iranian militia. Terrorists. In case you didn’t know Russia has boots on the ground in Syria. So does Iran so does Turkey. No Israeli troops in Syria. Our only interest is protecting our border

Those people are pro Iranian militia. Terrorists. In case you didn’t know Russia has boots on the ground in Syria. So does Iran so does Turkey. No Israeli troops in Syria. Our only interest is protecting our border
So. Russia has allowed Israel to bomb Lebanon and Syria god knows how many times. If Israel acts against Russia she knows that Russia will no longer allow Israel in to kill people as she chooses. Russia asked them to stop before because they were killing Russia's allies. Once they either killed or came near to killing Russia soldiers and that very nearly got this stopped. Israel will do nothing to harm Russia because she wants to be able to go into Lebanon and Syria at will and kill who she wants possibly with more care than previously.

So. Russia has allowed Israel to bomb Lebanon and Syria god knows how many times. If Israel acts against Russia she knows that Russia will no longer allow Israel in to kill people as she chooses. Russia asked them to stop before because they were killing Russia's allies. Once they either killed or came near to killing Russia soldiers and that very nearly got this stopped. Israel will do nothing to harm Russia because she wants to be able to go into Lebanon and Syria at will and kill who she wants possibly with more care than previously.
Your ignorance is amusing. And your hypocrisy as well. Do you want unstable borders? Do you want to share a border with Islamic militants? Neither do I.

The Soviet Union was enemy of Israel who supplied the Arab states. If we are drawn into conflict with Russia it will be like old times.

it seems Iran has declined to sell Russia the newest drones.

Your ignorance is amusing. And your hypocrisy as well. Do you want unstable borders? Do you want to share a border with Islamic militants? Neither do I.

What ignorance? I know the people of Israel are supporting Ukraine but, if you come from there, that is the position and unless you are incredibly ignorant yourself rather than just rude you will know that too. Quit being dishonest.

The Israel Times says you might give them early warning systems but not weapons. I have no idea where this will leave Russia but I would be surprised if Russia still allows you on killing sprees.

What ignorance? I know the people of Israel are supporting Ukraine but, if you come from there, that is the position and unless you are incredibly ignorant yourself rather than just rude you will know that too. Quit being dishonest.

The Israel Times says you might give them early warning systems but not weapons. I have no idea where this will leave Russia but I would be surprised if Russia still allows you on killing sprees.
Conflict with Russia would be just like old times for us. Soviet union was the enemy of Israel and armed the Arab states. America only began supplying Israel to counter Moscow's influence in the middle east. Moscow broke diplomatic ties with Israel after the 1967 war. Unless you are ignorant of history you know that.
You are very ignorant of the situation here and hypocritical. Do you want to share your border with Islamic radicals who vow to destroy you Alexa? Do not talk about things you clearly know nothing of.

Last edited:
Conflict with Russia would be just like old times for us. Soviet union was the enemy of Israel and armed the Arab states. America only began supplying Israel to counter Moscow's influence in the middle east. Unless you are ignorant of history you know that.
You are very ignorant of the situation here and hypocritical. Do you want to share your border with Islamic radicals who vow to destroy you Alexa? Do not talk about things you clearly know nothing of.
I told the story as it is. You do not like things being told as they are. I have nothing else to say to you. You are making your bed and you will lie in it.

I told the story as it is. You do not like things being told as they are. I have nothing else to say to you. You are making your bed and you will lie in it.
If you are too much of a coward to answer the question i have nothing more to say to you. The only thing you showed here is your ignorance and hypocrisy.

You do not like me pointing out your hypocrisy do you? You say Israel has no right to defend our borders. You never say that about your own country.

You do not like me pointing out your hypocrisy do you? You say Israel has no right to defend our borders. You never say that about your own country.
Not that I want to ruin your day, but I don't think Scotland defends its border with England.

Iron Dome destroys incoming missiles, it's defensive. May or may not be seen as a weapon depending on your point of view.

Forum List

Back