If Israel were created in Europe?

Europeans? Do they fight back against anything? I always thought Madagascar was the perfect location.
Because Madagascar would allow 6,000,000+ people to be plopped within their borders.

So.
Would anybody?

Stalin's Jewish homeland was a gift.

Your ilk just got greedy.
So don’t get upset that 2 great nations wanted to live on the righteous soil of Poland.

That's not the discussion here.

But,
A lot of smart Germans & Russians were definitely of strong Polish genetic backgrounds.

Europeans? Do they fight back against anything? I always thought Madagascar was the perfect location.
Because Madagascar would allow 6,000,000+ people to be plopped within their borders.

So.
Would anybody?

So don’t get upset that 2 great nations wanted to live on the righteous soil of Poland.
Jews are succubi. They create nothing of their own. Even today the Jew cannot exist without his parasitism of other great nations.

So.
Would anybody?

But,
A lot of smart Germans & Russians were definitely of strong Polush genetic backgrounds.
I’m sure they were all hybrids.
Then came you.
How’s that hand out from your folks doing?

So.
Would anybody?

Jews are succubi. They create nothing of their own. Even today the Jew cannot exist without his parasitism of other great nations.
So how often did you get beaten for not getting as high a grade as the Jew(s) in your class?

So.
Would anybody?

Would your fat ass say that to my face? You waste of space asshole.

So.
Would anybody?

But,
A lot of smart Germans & Russians were definitely of strong Polush genetic backgrounds.
Then came you.

Ashkenazis are up 12% Polish by their DNA.
Is that why most Jewish scientists are Ashkenazi rather than Sephardi?

PS.
Probably a bunch of Polish LGBTQ & Bankers who hated Christ.

So.
Would anybody?

Are you communicating a threat? Be careful Hebrew.

So.
Would anybody?

But,
Then came you.

Ashkenazis are up 12% Polish.

Probably a bunch of Polish LGBTQ .& Bankers who hated Christ.
Why would I hate someone who doesn’t exist?
You don’t love him; you only hate everyone who doesn’t love him as much as you do.

So.
Would anybody?

But,
Then came you.
Yes because you are pure semitic right shlomo? I bet the only semitic thing on you is your stink and the big

So.
Would anybody?

I asked you a question. Explain how that is a threat you inbred asshole. Oh and the Padres suck.

So.
Would anybody?

But,
Then came you.

You don’t love him; you only hate everyone who doesn’t love him as much as you do.

Christ was confirmed by Josephus.

But,
Then came you.

Now that is funny!
The National Enquirer Jew of the day!

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?
You are such a bitter Betty when it comes to Jews. Now listen closely, back in WWII that is world war 2 if you dont understand the abbreviations, there was the Axis side and the Allied side. Got it? Okay Hitler and Mousssi, were trying to spread out and needed oil, so they went into the middle east where Saddam Hussain's uncle joined up with the Nazi's and went after the British, but the British said "Oh No You Dont" and beat the shit out of the Muzzies trying to side with the axis. So the middle east was in allied hands and there were plenty of displaced Jews that were kicked out of their countries and needed a place to stay. So the saying "Goes to the victor, goes the spoils", thus Israel was given to the Jews because the Arabs lost the war. Then the arabs tried to take back the land, and they lost the next war and more land. So stop fucking belly aching, about jews, it gets real tiresome hearing from a whiney ass petulant bitch all the time.

Creation+of+Israel+After+WWII,+the+UN+(United+Nations)+agreed+that+Jewish+people+should+have+their+own+homeland..jpg

But,
Then came you.

A forgery; but you already knew that and that’s why I’m about to Ignore you.
False “facts”.

But,
Then came you.

Now that is funny!

Why do you mock someone who didn't exist?

Mockery of Jesus in Toledot Yeshu, a Kosher story.

Then came you.

Now that is funny!

Why do you mock someone who didn't exist?

Mockery of Jesus in Toledot Yeshu, a Kosher story.
Welcome to 24 hour Ignore.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?
You are such a bitter Betty when it comes to Jews. Now listen closely, back in WWII that is world war 2 if you dont understand the abbreviations, there was the Axis side and the Allied side. Got it? Okay Hitler and Mousssi, were trying to spread out and needed oil, so they went into the middle east where Saddam Hussain's uncle joined up with the Nazi's and went after the British, but the British said "Oh No You Dont" and beat the shit out of the Muzzies trying to side with the axis. So the middle east was in allied hands and there were plenty of displaced Jews that were kicked out of their countries and needed a place to stay. So the saying "Goes to the victor, goes the spoils", thus Israel was given to the Jews because the Arabs lost the war. Then the arabs tried to take back the land, and they lost the next war and more land. So stop fucking belly aching, about jews, it gets real tiresome hearing from a whiney ass petulant bitch all the time.

Creation+of+Israel+After+WWII,+the+UN+(United+Nations)+agreed+that+Jewish+people+should+have+their+own+homeland..jpg

The British who helped create Israel didn't like them much either.

Having pogrom attacks by Brits against Jews in Palestine & the UK.

Because of atfacks upon the British like the King David Hotel Bombing.

So.
Would anybody?

But,
Then came you.
Yes because you are pure semitic right shlomo? I bet the only semitic thing on you is your stink and the big
So.
Would anybody?

I asked you a question. Explain how that is a threat you inbred asshole. Oh and the Padres suck.

I'm inbred? lol! Coming from a member of an ethnic group which has about 400 genetic diseases attributable to it's rampant cousin fucking. That's rich.
You guys literally wrote the book on wacky shit you can inherit as a result of your genetic tree being a straight line.
heeb.jpg

Look at these rodents...

But,
Then came you.

I'm inbred? lol! Coming from a member of an ethnic group which has about 400 genetic diseases attributable to it's rampant cousin fucking. That's rich.
You guys literally wrote the book on wacky shit you can inherit as a result of your genetic tree being a straight line.
View attachment 272040
Look at these rodents...

How long did it take you to find that random picture? You’re so pathetic like your Padres.

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!
Can you tell us all about the terrorist attack on the King David Hotel?
Can you tell us about the Zionist extremists in the 1930s and 40s who murdered and killed Palestinian familys in their sleep?

Thanks!

Would they fight back
Yay
Or Nay?

ummm ummm teach!
Can you tell us all about the terrorist attack on the King David Hotel?
Can you tell us about the Zionist extremists in the 1930s and 40s who murdered and killed Palestinian familys in their sleep?

Thanks!
The attack where the Hotel was called with in advance?

Forum List

Back