If it's between Cruz, Trump and Sanders, I don't know if I could vote.

Seriously, if it were Cruz or Trump on one side and Sanders on the other, I don't know if I could vote.

I've been voting since Nixon and haven't missed a year. But between these three? The least worse? I can't choose. All three are equally awful.
Holy shit, dude...how could you be this fucking old and yet so fucking clueless? With wisdom comes age. You must live in a friggin bubble to not see the changes that have transpired and as to why. I am willing to give the 35 and younger crowd a pass but there is no excuse for you to not see what the fuck is going on.

Actually it's "with age comes wisdom", unfortunately there are exceptions to the rule.
Jeez, how and the fuck did I mess that one up? Thanks for pointing that out.....I must be tired.

Since you are so much smarter than everybody, perhaps you can evaluate this and tell me if the bilderburgs are pulling the strings here too.

edit-16907-1395157489-5-1447708458.jpg

You probably won't have to make that choice. The GOP hates Trump and Cruz equally, and will probably appoint someone else at the convention, and Hillary is the odds on choice for Democrats.

I don't see the GOP fielding anyone who can actually bring unity to the party base, let alone beat the Hildabeast in the general.

The Gerrymandered extremist tail is wagging the Republican dog, the wheels are flying off, and the party establishment still refuses to change the message and goals of the party. It will be interesting to see what survives to see 2020... Trump's success is living proof that the GOP leadership is going to have to stop pandering to the religious extremists and abandon Trickle Down Voodoo Economics or fade in to the history books.

Hillary repulses me just as much as Trump for reasons both similar and different. The only good news about how this presidential election is shaping up is the odds of either one of them having a congress that's willing to work with each other, let alone their new president.

AVG-Prediction: No matter who wins between Trump and Hillary, Obama isn't going to keep the title of "Most Obstructed by Congress" for long.

:popcorn:

Seriously, if it were Cruz or Trump on one side and Sanders on the other, I don't know if I could vote.

I've been voting since Nixon and haven't missed a year. But between these three? The least worse? I can't choose. All three are equally awful.

There will be other people standing.

Last time around 16 people stood for President.

Sanders and Trump dont thump the Bible then bang a bunch of women while ignoring a wedding vow.

Sanders and Trump dont thump the Bible then bang a bunch of women while ignoring a wedding vow.

no trump just ignored his wedding vows.

I encourage Rdean and all his buddies to sit this one out...............

Of course he's trolling trolling trolling...................Bernie lost out the gate..........The Hildabeast.......his queen.......had almost all the Super Delegates from day one.

Enjoy the show, and Rdean will be voting for the beast come November..............:ack-1:

p_3484189_0.jpg

*snip moron's meme*

is he running for president?

merely pointing out what hypocrites you trump loons are.

And he doesnt go around thumping the bible telling everyone he is holier than thou, unlike cruz, who bangs women and thumps the bible.

And he doesnt go around thumping the bible telling everyone he is holier than thou, unlike cruz, who bangs women and thumps the bible.

no. but he's insane. i think that's a bigger problem than cheating. but don't worry. i'm not voting for a bible thumper either.

i'll also point out that you're spreading rumors that are made up by trump's buddy at the national enquirer.

Last edited:

*snip moron's meme*

is he running for president?

merely pointing out what hypocrites you trump loons are.
And I was merely pointing out what a Hypocrite you and your party are today..........Shall we get to the War on Women that Hildabeast engaged in to protect her hubby..........

Hillary doesn't have a leg to stand on with this issue..............poor poor Hillary........who attacked those accusing Bill of this shit.............
Hillary-Clinton-War-On-Women.jpg

Forum List

Back