🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

if it's not Good

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
I was listening to a faith based show on Faithtalk, Android App and on one of the many different shows, a lady was on there talking about healthy relationships and how to remain in a healthy relationship.

A key thing she said and alluded to was that firstly no person gets themselves into an unhealthy relationship from the very get go and that unhealthiness in the relationship develops. And to this she addressed; to me at least; the importance of knowing the 'danger signs' that the healthy relationship is going downward into unhealthiness.

Of course trying to stay and work out the agreed upon relationship is a Good thing and to get rid of this in the very early stages of the downward path is not a Good idea. But after many attempts and after many assertiveness, and even after many times of not having your 'needs'/requests met; the assertiveness needs to be reevaluated as well as the relationship.

If and when any other does not provide for your well being request(s); such as, 'please leave me alone for awhile', that relationship is beginning to become one sided. And this one sidedness is only keeping both in misery. This applies to any person/entity/establishment, etc. When any request of a 'need' is neglected for 'self' gain, that 'relationship' is not a Good one. If after asking the local Police to please stop harassing for no warranted 'reason' but the person is not 'honored' to his/her request for personal well being, 'please stop harassing for no warranted reason', then that relationship boundaries of keeping 'well being' is being breached. Same applies to Government. Same applies to family members. Same applies to any person/entity/establishment, etc.... To NOT provide for the others' OWN declaration of what that own person 'needs' is being negligent for a 'healthy' relationship.

And so the same applies to that personal relationship with Christ Messiah, Holy God and Holy Heavenly Father.

If the relationship is not a 'Good' one, then first assertiveness, secondly, requests, thirdly a rethinking of assertiveness and the relationship itself. You might need to 'drive' that unhealthy person out/away from your life.

• Banned
A healthy relationship does not 'keep' unhealthy ones within them. I do not keep within a healthy relationship any newly arriving 'unhealthy' ones.

I deal with each unhealthy one on its own needs; I deal with each 'healthy' one as though my part was to remain away from 'contaminating' that/their healthy relationship. I do not keep myself in another's relationship.

What does it mean to me to be alive? To be provided for? With pay. With job. With assistances from Governments? What do those 'not needing to be's' mean to me as a recipient and not as a provider?

The most SUREST way to be honored to your own 'need' for that 'personal relationship Love', is to do exactly what The Holy Bible is there for. To listen to the foundational Truths of HOW things ARE. The Reality of Existence. Not a scientific theory that is accepted as proving truth through some man made 'half life' carbon dating 'mathematical formulation'. But with the Faithful Truth which WILL NOT be breached..

(J)ohn 3:5 "(J)esus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

So rather than worrying about another 'who' might or who 'might not' be 'being saved', look to yourself and your own relationship and see if it is a healthy one to remain within.

The 'fruit of the Spirit' is only as 'healthy' as the 'relationship(s)' within which the fruits are shared, even as 'without law'.

But imagine a relationship where 'Law' is not foundational upon which these 'fruit(s) of the Spirit' can be 'not feared' from upon.

In other words, with a Law foundation, the 'fruit(s) of the Spirit' are being 'protected' lawfully. Without 'Law', there is no guarantee that any 'wrong doing' is not preferred.

So if someone is 'breaching' your voluntary 'relationship's' 'healthy needs', that other one is actually cutting away those 'fruit(s) of the Spirit' which might have been being 'developed/forming/growing,' within you.

It makes you to think, doesn't it? Then where are any 'fruit(s) of the Spirit' within 'them'?

How are they 'living' among others without any 'fruit' of The Spirit?

It's a scary thought and hopefully a rare opportuned, real, relationship.

Psychiatrists call these persons; sociopaths/psychopaths.

Others call them; hard headed and stiff necked.

When a person does neglect the other in the relationship with a 'reason' that it is 'best for the other', it is obviously false. The other is not being 'honored'. It is for the self..

Here is a clearer example of what I mean.

On the dark dark web, there are 'competitions'; probably, of who's better than who within the 'dark dark' venues within them.

There are over 7.3 billion individuals on the earth. The top tier of money holders, in the world, is at about 13 percent or so. That leaves 67 percent of that 7.3 billion persons. Tell me... What percentage of the 7.3 billion would choose the 'Good' over 'self'?

So don't think it odd that many choose self over Good. Rather think it odd that many would choose self over family.

How is it that mom and dad can no longer provide for their family as they had been? How did this turn of 'inability' come into their parental rights and obligations?

It was/were the children that 'needed' MORE than what mom and dad could/was able to provide.

What mom or/and dad says to their children, 'move to a foreign country and make much monies for us here and be well'? Even IF that foreign Country's door(s) are opened wide?

Such is/are the stories of orphanages and other liked 'drop offs' so as to NOT need to 'provide' for the child/ren. After 18 years or so, you would have to give the parents some acknowledgment that they know/knew what they were doing, as parents.

The disciple is not greater than the master.
The tail is not greater than the head.
The disciple can be as the master.
The tail can be as the head.

But children cannot be greater than parents.

Last edited:
Actually some people do get themselves in bad relationships from the very get go.

• Banned
So within a healthy relationship, which seems to always have been the initial 'point' from where any long termed relationship started from, if unhealthiness is being developed and the 'needs' towards 'health' is being neglected, the need for that 'health' is a sign that the relationship is being neglected.

And then there are the other 'unhealthy' aspects...

unhealthy drinking water.
unhealthy air conditioners.
unhealthy showerheads.
unhealthy toilets.
unhealthy food storages/preparations.
unhealthy 'sicknesses/illnesses'.
unhealthy foods
unhealthy air.
unhealthy 'lies'.
unhealthy 'assumptions'.
unhealthy 'neglects'.
unhealthy forbearance and patience.
unhealthy mercy and understanding
unhealthy idleness.

Most of these lead to a premature 'death'.

Sometimes with more than just 'self' being within these 'contained' circumstances.

If the 'showerhead' was becoming moldy and needing to be changed but if there was a person who did not have knowledge to how to replace it, would that be a circumstance, environment or another?

If the water quality was becoming 'moldy' and needing to be cleaned/changed but if there was/ were no person/s who had knowledge to how to do so, would that be circumstance, environment or other?

If the internal breathing 'air' was causing illness but there was none who was able to clean/clear it out, would that be circumstance, environment or another?

So from where would any of the above inabled persons receive something; help; against that which is causing 'illness' to their personal 'body' but seemingly to none else?

Because although the majority seems to be able to agree on whether the day is 'hot or warm or cold', there seems to be very few who can agree to other perceived indicators; such as 'air quality', water quality, traffic quality, breathing quality, etc... even 'brightness quality'.

So when the 'party' has ended and things needed to be placed back in place; whom will be healthy enough to do so; physically?

Why so much physical weaknesses from an era of 'abled bodied'? How is this possible?

Why the discrediting and denials to these 'physical strength' declines? Are the decreases a result/s of environment, circumstance or other?

60 percent of natural wildlife 'gone' within the last 40 years? This would leave ONLY 40 percent of wildlife. But 60 percent within 40 years?

At this rate, there will be -20 percent in another 40 years.

Isn't it startling to see what is and what is not 'news' on 'local and national news'; nightly?

Over 7.3 billion persons on the earth. What percentage would be concerned to 'news' they have not seen or heard? Maybe even not heard?

Hearing they heard.
But that does not mean they cared.

Have you heard about Salvation and Life; the Life 'hereafter'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back