If Jesus Christ Was Innocent Yet Proclaimed Guilty Why Can't Trump Be The Same?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Slade3200 has already came right out and said that he could see where I was going with this and that I had a point. Will anybody else from the left follow him? I HIGHLY doubt it but I was just curious what other answers (if any) that I would get.

Excellent point. Is Trump being persecuted because he posed for a picture in front of a DC church with a Bible? Is Trump being persecuted because he started selling Bibles?

Excellent point. Is Trump being persecuted because he posed for a picture in front of a DC church with a Bible? Is Trump being persecuted because he started selling Bibles?

Could very well be, but I personally believe it's because the left is scared to death of him.

Slade3200 has already came right out and said that he could see where I was going with this and that I had a point. Will anybody else from the left follow him? I HIGHLY doubt it but I was just curious what other answers (if any) that I would get.
642o5y.jpg

The judge tried Jesus and there was no evidence. Trump was tried and everyone showed evidence of his crimes. There is no comparison and there never should even be one.

The judge tried Jesus and there was no evidence. Trump was tried and everyone showed evidence of his crimes. There is no comparison and there never should even be one.
---God put Trump in White House---

Forum List

Back