If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

Right. So cheating won’t be proven. We agree.
It does not need to be anymore because it could not be more obvious. The people that are doing this are protected by our corrupt leadership. I have no idea what the direction this could be going in except swiftly downhill. You basically have given up on a lot of things worth living for. And think inflicting this crap on others is somehow funny and the right thing to do.

You are all fucked up.

There's just no way Kari could have lost. Look at Hobbs for the proof!
Arizona's GOP governor congratulates Hobbs on victory as Lake refuses to concede

‘Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) on Wednesday congratulated Katie Hobbs (D) on her victory to succeed him after Republican nominee Kari Lake declined to concede the race.

Hobbs was declared the winner of the high-profile gubernatorial race last week, and Ducey on Wednesday met with her and offered his full support to begin the transition amid GOP allegations of voter disenfranchisement.

“Today I congratulated Governor-elect Katie Hobbs on her victory in a hard-fought race and offered my full cooperation as she prepares to assume the leadership of the State of Arizona,” Ducey said in a statement.

“My administration will work to make this transition as smooth and seamless as possible,” he added. “Our duty is to ensure that Arizona’s 24th Governor and her team can hit the ground running and continue our state’s incredible momentum.”’

Let us guess, Ducey is a ‘RINO.’

Arizona's GOP governor congratulates Hobbs on victory as Lake refuses to concede

‘Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) on Wednesday congratulated Katie Hobbs (D) on her victory to succeed him after Republican nominee Kari Lake declined to concede the race.

Hobbs was declared the winner of the high-profile gubernatorial race last week, and Ducey on Wednesday met with her and offered his full support to begin the transition amid GOP allegations of voter disenfranchisement.

“Today I congratulated Governor-elect Katie Hobbs on her victory in a hard-fought race and offered my full cooperation as she prepares to assume the leadership of the State of Arizona,” Ducey said in a statement.

“My administration will work to make this transition as smooth and seamless as possible,” he added. “Our duty is to ensure that Arizona’s 24th Governor and her team can hit the ground running and continue our state’s incredible momentum.”’

Let us guess, Ducey is a ‘RINO.’
Good guess. He did nothing in 2020 but deny the obvious fraud,

Take a look at the primary results. Republicans had way more votes than Dems.

Election Day stats, only 17% of in person voters were Dem, yet somehow Katie Slobs got 50% of the vote. All while Republicans won the US House seats (6 of 9), they won the AZ State House and Senate. Yet because of Maricopa and Pima county Katie Slobbs gets more votes tabulated in her favor.

No one here has any Hobbs signs or bumper stickers. Kari Lake signs and bumper stickers everywhere. She was polling 11 points ahead.

It was stolen, period.
You fkng wankers actually believe in that shit!

It does not need to be anymore because it could not be more obvious. The people that are doing this are protected by our corrupt leadership. I have no idea what the direction this could be going in except swiftly downhill. You basically have given up on a lot of things worth living for. And think inflicting this crap on others is somehow funny and the right thing to do.

You are all fucked up.
So it won’t be proven, nothing will happen, and you will be sad.

Tissue?

Loser Lake is forever branded a loser - much like Sarah Palin.

1669263265498.png

Last edited:
This is a lie.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen.’

Lake lost a fair, accurate, and legal election.

We won’t have a country anymore if conservatives continue their war on democracy, if conservatives continue to propagate lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and if conservatives continue to hobble the political process.
It's amazing how consistently wrong you are.

A guy who campaigned from his basement and who could not fill a small gym got 80+ million votes and won...

The gal was so frightened of Lake not only did she refuse to be on the same stage as Lake but fled a building after hearing had shown up ... but won her election.

Cowardice, incompetence, lack of transparency, and retreating to 'safe zones' to avoid confrontation apparantly wins elections for Democrats.

Forum List

Back