If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

Oh, I know for a fact you tards are proud of your retardation. You revel in it. It really is a badge of honor to be that stupid.

You don't have to tell me!

Now if you will excuse me, it's my turn on the Jewish space laser.

At the risk of being redundant, nobody cares what you think.

You are a nobody.

Enjoy Thanksgiving with your dog.

Kari is pretty but she's dumb as a fence post. No class and no brains. A typical Trump unelectable reject.

Hobbs won fair and square. Let's act like adults and get on with it.

It's time to end the tired old "election fraud" clown show.

And you expect us to accept any metric for "class" or "brains" that you pull out of your ass?

:laughing0301:

Hobbs had a weak campaign. I had zero expectation of her winning.

But...as a longtime media figure, drag queen impersonator Kari Lake knew how to get attention.

So she got a LOT of attention. All the attention she desired.

And that was enough for people to see what a truly ugly, craven, sadistic bitch she is.

lake.jpg

She sure triggered the fuck out of you!

:oops8:

Funny!

More!

No, do not count the votes again.

Get rid of the machines and have a redo on paper ballots.

And never use the machines again!

Anyone who supports machine voting these days does so because cheating is the only way democriminals can win.

Hey dumbfuks… the paper ballots exist… just like they did in 2020

“The machines” just count them

Epileptic fit?

I'm very impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

More profound wit, please. I'm bored. Entertain me. My family can't make Thanksgiving because a couple of them have .......................uh........................what's that disease that's scaring you all to the point of pissing yourselves?

Oh, yeah!

THE FLU!!!!!

Hey dumbfuks… the paper ballots exist… just like they did in 2020

“The machines” just count them
Except the machines counted 70k extra votes for Biden in 2020. Then they had to print 70k more Biden only votes on Nov 30th, 2020 in order to match the electronic vote tally. They then claimed the Nov 30th tabulation date was an “error”.

You already tried that and then failed to come up with a coherent point. You had some time to think about it. Have you figured one out now?
Hakeem Jeffries is your leader in the House. Nice work. You don't even know who he is or what he's all about.

Hakeem Jeffries is your leader in the House. Nice work. You don't even know who he is or what he's all about.
I do know who he is. I’m asking you what your point is.

Take your time. You seem to be having a really hard time with this.

Forum List

Back