If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

There's just no way Kari could have lost. Look at Hobbs for the proof!
Katie Hobbs is not fit to be a high school principal, much less the governor of a state. We need a run off election. Even after all of the usual Maricopa BS it is 50.0% to 50.0%. Hello?

Katie Hobbs is not fit to be a high school principal, much less the governor of a state. We need a run off election. Even after all of the usual Maricopa BS it is 50.0% to 50.0%. Hello?
It’s 50.3% to 49.7%.

Last time I checked, 0.503 > 0.497. You lost.

51 to 49 for the cheater Hobbs, but that's after the Demonrats burned thousands of Kari's ballots.

They've destroyed the evidence!

It isn't over, you stupid pusillanimous punk. It hasn't been certified. Damn, do you still live with your mommy?
You were probably one of those idiots who thought Trump would be reinstated for the 2020 election, aren’t you?

Is the 2020 election over? Did you lose that one? :laugh:

kari-lake-trump.jpg

Someone needs to throw a bucket of water on Kari Lake and throw a party with the munchkins.

Are you drunk tonight? All alone for Thanksgiving? Can't you find a fellow queer to share the Holiday?
LoL, so you can’t answer if you’re one of those idiots who thought Trump would be reinstated.

How did that one work out for you, dumbass? Has Trump been reinstated yet? Is that one over now? Are you sad? Cry for me you little bitch. Your tinfoil hat nonsense went exactly nowhere. You lost and your sadness makes me happy.

LoL, so you can’t answer if you’re one of those idiots who thought Trump would be reinstated.

How did that one work out for you, dumbass? Has Trump been reinstated yet? Is that one over now? Are you sad? Cry for me you little bitch. Your tinfoil hat nonsense went exactly nowhere. You lost and your sadness makes me happy.
Yep, you're drunk and lonely. Sad.

Forum List

Back