Votes: 36 65.5%
  • I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Second worst choice in history. ;)

I agree it is tight between who is worse.......Trump or Bush 43

While there is little doubt that Trump is the least capable President in the last 100 years, Bush managed to give up the worst terror attack in history, invade two countries and trash the economy

But Trump has only been on the job six months.....give him time
A great distortion of reality....which is just one of the many reasons why Hillary lost. :)

Hillary didn't lose.She was robbed.
Disagreed, but feel free to expand on your theory the election was stolen from Hillary.
Feel free to google "cross- check."
While you're at it, look up the email scandal where Russia may have colluded with the Republicans to sway public opinion for Trump. Presently, in light of the ongoing investigations, there is a strong case for that. Finally let your mind go back to the time when Trump got all that free airtime and when the media seemed to favor him in the debates by letting him go on and on and on about trivial nonsense and personap attacks while Hillary was largely restricted to desperately trying to talk about the issues.

In the world of pure imagination did the major media prefer Trump for president...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt there are people just as you describe just like there are Black racists who favor killing "cracker babies", but that's not the majority. The majority of Americans are unhappy with the direction of the nation and thought both candidates were deplorable which is why both Trump and Hillary had the lowest favorability of any candidates in living history.

Americans voted for Trump because he wasn't the status quo. Let's not forget that on November 8th Americans only had a few choices; Hillary, Trump, Third Party or not voting at all.
yup

trump was the best choice of any

Probably the worst choice in history
Second worst choice in history. ;)

I agree it is tight between who is worse.......Trump or Bush 43

While there is little doubt that Trump is the least capable President in the last 100 years, Bush managed to give up the worst terror attack in history, invade two countries and trash the economy

But Trump has only been on the job six months.....give him time
A great distortion of reality....which is just one of the many reasons why Hillary lost. :)

Historical anomaly

Obama will be considered a great President just by being sandwiched between two rightwing incompetents

Forum List

Back