• Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
yup

trump was the best choice of any

Probably the worst choice in history
Second worst choice in history. ;)

I agree it is tight between who is worse.......Trump or Bush 43

While there is little doubt that Trump is the least capable President in the last 100 years, Bush managed to give up the worst terror attack in history, invade two countries and trash the economy

But Trump has only been on the job six months.....give him time
A great distortion of reality....which is just one of the many reasons why Hillary lost. :)

Hillary didn't lose.She was robbed.
Disagreed, but feel free to expand on your theory the election was stolen from Hillary.

He won the nomination, but wasn't the first choice of all Republicans.

2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
What candidate is ever the first choice of all Republicans?
None, which is why I disagreed with your comment: "He was the first choice of the Republicans who ran for the nomination. That's 16 other Republicans"
You obviously didn't get the point. Your comment was pointless. You're whining about something that has never happened and never will.
What do you think I'm "whining" about, Bri?
You're whining that not every Republican wanted Trump as there first choice. Of course they didn't. That's an absurd expectation. Not everyone wanted McCain or Romney. In fact, a lot of Republicans downright despised both of them.
Dude, it's not "whining" when it's fact. Call it what you will, but all you are doing it using emotional arguments and personal attacks to refute the fact Trump wasn't the first choice of all Republicans and that many Republicans plus right-leaning Independents still disapprove of his job as President.

YouGov | Republicans Approve of Trump
art_pid3_20170525.png

--LOL

the leftists would not stop at trump

they already have pence in their sights
What leftists? Every investigation currently underway into the Trump administration is being done by people in power.They're not leftists , they are Republican conservatives.
When will you Trumpbots stop starring into the kool- aid canister longingly hoping for more? lift thine eyes
Up and roll them to and fro to observe the world around you. The leftists have been evicted.

dont play stupid stupid
Where have you been in the last year or so, hiding in the closet or stranded in the desert with your head in the sand?
Who on the left has any power to do anything about Trump's alleged Russian conspiracy. Go down the list and name just one.
you are still playing stupid as well as projecting
Just as I thought, you haven't a clue as to what you talking about.

back at your projecting once again dingbat

yup

trump was the best choice of any

While there is little doubt that Trump is the least capable President in the last 100 years, Bush managed to give up the worst terror attack in history, invade two countries and trash the economy

A great distortion of reality....which is just one of the many reasons why Hillary lost. :)

and you say others dont know what they are talking about

--LOL

what a dingbat

--LOL

think you're smarter than that. Unemployment rate means little when we trade one middle management white-collar job for two minimum wage jobs.
I'm smart enough to know that what you just said sounds like a wild hunch. Are you talking about Illegal immigrants coming over the border of Mexico looking for low-paying jobs or are you talking about H-1B visa applicants who come here legally to take high tech jobs? There is a difference , you know.

As for racial hatred, when a group is threatened, it's human nature for them to look for a scapegoat. Leaders often exploit this to turn the group's angst away from themselves
That may, or may not be true. However I'm wondering what group is being threatened and by whom. You haven't been very clear on that critical premise. As I said before, I think the animosity between different ethnic groups in the USA emanates from the super rich who have an interest in keeping all of us apart. Using the media, which they own and control, the American oligarchs can mould both conservative and liberal thinking. The trick is tto pit one group against the other to divert attention away from them. So, the threat you feel is manufactured...or, if not...it was contrived by people in high places with huge financial interests. And they don't give a s*** about party affiliation. They are neither Democrats or Republicans.
Hell, I would wager that some are Russian citizens.

What leftists? Every investigation currently underway into the Trump administration is being done by people in power.They're not leftists , they are Republican conservatives.
When will you Trumpbots stop starring into the kool- aid canister longingly hoping for more? lift thine eyes
Up and roll them to and fro to observe the world around you. The leftists have been evicted.

dont play stupid stupid
Where have you been in the last year or so, hiding in the closet or stranded in the desert with your head in the sand?
Who on the left has any power to do anything about Trump's alleged Russian conspiracy. Go down the list and name just one.

Now that you have been reduced to posting silly one line adhominem attacks I guess it's time for me to move on. Have a good day...

think you're smarter than that. Unemployment rate means little when we trade one middle management white-collar job for two minimum wage jobs.
I'm smart enough to know that what you just said sounds like a wild hunch. Are you talking about Illegal immigrants coming over the border of Mexico looking for low-paying jobs or are you talking about H-1B visa applicants who come here legally to take high tech jobs? There is a difference , you know.

As for racial hatred, when a group is threatened, it's human nature for them to look for a scapegoat. Leaders often exploit this to turn the group's angst away from themselves
That may, or may not be true. However I'm wondering what group is being threatened and by whom. You haven't been very clear on that critical premise. As I said before, I think the animosity between different ethnic groups in the USA emanates from the super rich who have an interest in keeping all of us apart. Using the media, which they own and control, the American oligarchs can mould both conservative and liberal thinking. The trick is tto pit one group against the other to divert attention away from them. So, the threat you feel is manufactured...or, if not...it was contrived by people in high places with huge financial interests. And they don't give a s*** about party affiliation. They are neither Democrats or Republicans.
"the American oligarchs"? Wow. What meetings have you been attending?

The fact remains the American Middle Class has declined. The Democrat party has always run as the party of "the common man" but have since turned into elitists who favor special interest groups and do exactly what you accused in your post: "I think the animosity between different ethnic groups in the USA emanates from the super rich who have an interest in keeping all of us apart".

Except the the religious spin that has increasingly dominated them the past 25ish years, the Republicans continue to favor rich elitist businessmen.

One of the reasons Hillary lost was because she, along with other Democrat leaders, turned their backs on the blue-collar, middle class workers who helped build the Democratic Party since the 1930s.

Disagreed, but feel free to expand on your theory the election was stolen from Hillary.
Feel free to google "cross- check."
While you're at it, look up the email scandal where Russia may have colluded with the Republicans to sway public opinion for Trump. Presently, in light of the ongoing investigations, there is a strong case for that. Finally let your mind go back to the time when Trump got all that free airtime and when the media seemed to favor him in the debates by letting him go on and on and on about trivial nonsense and personap attacks while Hillary was largely restricted to desperately trying to talk about the issues.

[

The fact remains the American Middle Class has declined. The Democrat party has always run as the party of "the common man" but have since turned into elitists who favor special interest groups and do exactly what you accused in your post: "I think the animosity between different ethnic groups in the USA emanates from the super rich who have an interest in keeping all of us apart".

Except the the religious spin that has increasingly dominated them the past 25ish years, the Republicans continue to favor rich elitist businessmen.

One of the reasons Hillary lost was because she, along with other Democrat leaders, turned their backs on the blue-collar, middle class workers who helped build the Democratic Party since the 1930s.
I should have known the last post you ar responded to would go entirely over your head.

[

I should have known the last post you ar responded to would go entirely over your head.
Since you have such a low opinion of me, perhaps you should ignore all of my posts from now on.

dont play stupid stupid

:link:

--LOL

what a dingbat

--LOL
:9:

dont play stupid stupid

Now that you have been reduced to posting silly one line adhominem attacks I guess it's time for me to move on. Have a good day...
see ya

dont play stupid stupid

your post is the link

thought you moved on dumb ass

--LOL

what a dingbat

--LOL
:9:

oh poor baby

--LOL

[

Since you have such a low opinion of me, perhaps you should ignore all of my posts from now on.
Yawwn...i will take that advice under consideration...

your post is the link

thought you moved on dumb ass
:banana2:

Forum List

Back