Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.
If Trump is impeached, and Pence becomes President, we'll finally have a conservative Republican President, and not a New York liberal huckster posing as a pseudocon.

I'm definitely okay with that, even though Pence is a fake evangelical who hitched his wagon to a hellbound horse and sold his soul to the devil for earthly gain.

If they railroad Trump the Congress will have done more to harm our election system than the Russians ever hoped to accomplish.
Trump is railroading himself. Congress would just be obliging him.

I sort of feel that way about Trump, posted numerous times he's way over his head. Part of that might be my personal feeling coming out, can't really stand him.

Still, I hate to think of the millions of voters being disenfranchised by a put-up charge. It would support the notion that we people have no power.
Then you should be outraged by the cross check system. Several million voters were purged from the rolls surreptitiously without due process , ostensibly because they shared the same ethnic names. Yet, only several arrests were made for voter fraud...mostly of TrumpVoters..
Where was your outrage then?

Yes, I thought purging the roles within a year prior to a presidential election was stupid. I was also against the GOP not acting on Obama's selection for the Supreme Court and I never voted for Obama either. There's right and wrong, and the judgement shouldn't rest on who has what to gain.

A lot of the crap Obama put up with during his presidency I looked at as racist. Looking at what they're doing to Trump, if he were black I would consider it racist as well. Would you?

Oh Gawd, how many Communists/Progressives used to enjoy insulting me over believing in 'Conspiracy Theories.' Now, Conspiracy Theories is all they have in trying to destroy Donald Trump. What a convenient Flip-Flop. These folks have no credibility.

Sorry......Birtherism and 9-11 Truth are conspiracy theories

Investigating Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation

Ha, loony Conspiracy Theories is all you're about nowadays. Y'all have Flip-Flopped completely on your 'Conspiracy Theory-Shaming' stuff. You're disingenuous hypocrites. Y'all suck.

Why is it that Trump believes any conspiracy theory that doesn't have his name on it?

When he heard the rumor Obama was born in Kenya, why wasn't he shouting.......Fake News! Fake News!

I don't know, maybe because of things like this...

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Funny how gullible you are

The person who printed it apologized for her mistake years ago. You do realize Trump was born in Jamaica don't you?

WTF are you going on about? Hippies? WTH? And I'm a DEMOCRAT. Ay caramba. Poor hater dupes....poor America. See sig.
my grandfather fought people like you
Clueless.
The Brady Act was just background checks, which 80/90%% of the country is for...
So I'm a communist? I submit you are clueless.
yes you are, Franco.
I don't believe in dictatorship or state ownership of all industry and business, brainwashed ignorant dupes....LOL! Poor America.

my grandfather fought people like you
Clueless.
The Brady Act was just background checks, which 80/90%% of the country is for...
So I'm a communist? I submit you are clueless.
My father joined the British Army before Pearl Harbor to fight Nazis...was sent to india.
So?
So you people are a brainwashed disgrace.

I WISH.... that we all would let this go where it will, with no push from us regulars let the powers to be hash it out.

Totally crazy ridiculous bs, conspiracy RWNJ/dupe
How many freaking times are you gonna post that same dang message.........get a new line or change the wording every once in a while..........geesh....
Facts are like that, superdupe. And the #1 problem in the world is the New BS GOP propaganda machine and you jackasses...including the giant orange one. Is he really this dumb?

Sure, libs have been making up facts for the last fricken 8 years.
Name one. And not a prediction- a fact that's just wrong, like your political brain is based on.

You just want one? How about Obamacare.
Predictions that others made false over years- and actually,most lost doctors by signing up for the wrong networks- not new either.. DUHHHHHHH

Oh Gawd, how many Communists/Progressives used to enjoy insulting me over believing in 'Conspiracy Theories.' Now, Conspiracy Theories is all they have in trying to destroy Donald Trump. What a convenient Flip-Flop. These folks have no credibility.
Now being investigated, nutjob. And not by the GOP witch hunt tools...

Y'all are all about 'Conspiracy Theories' now. Why the Flip-Flop?
Evidence. DUHHHHHH. One conspiracy theory. Waiting for findings. OP is ridiculous RW idiocy.

Please dems do it...impeach Trump. Show the world that all of you are as dumb as Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO IT and turn the lights out at the DNC for 50 years.
This is the FBI and a highly respected prosecutor, not a lying GOP congressional committee witch hunt forever...fueled by Fox bs hate character assassination.

Last edited:
I will gladly join an army to defend Trump from a NWO Globalist Coup d'etat. As usual, Democrats are underestimating their adversaries' willingness to fight back. Getting rid of Trump won't be a cakewalk for em.
Sorry dude, but that's just crazy conspiracy bullshit. The same type which declared that Bill Clinton was planning to have the "UN army" invade the United States with the proof being spray painted markings on the backs of highway signs.

Like i said, bring it on. I will gladly join an army to defend Trump. Removing Trump ain't gonna be the cakewalk Democrats think it will be. There will be a fight.
Gladly join? You mean you're a follower, not a leader? Why don't you start your own army and march on Washington with your guns shooting anyone who disagrees?

Sorry, dude, but the truth is that, like the LWLs threatening revolt about Trump, you won't do anything if Trump resigns. Good, because that's the smart move. America is a lot more robust than the fanatics would have us believe. We have a lot more patriots, armed patriots, who would fight for our Constitution should the need arise. In the mean time, it's fun to discuss the issues.

BTW, what is your favorite rifle and sidearm? Mine is the AK-47 and a 1911A1. I'm not Geneva Convention, so I use SP's for the 7.62X39 and JHPs for the .45ACP

Well, an unwillingness to fight back is not how this great nation was created. Sometimes you need to fight back. And if they try to Impeach Trump, that will be one of those times.
If they railroad Trump the Congress will have done more to harm our election system than the Russians ever hoped to accomplish.
Trump is railroading himself. Congress would just be obliging him.

I sort of feel that way about Trump, posted numerous times he's way over his head. Part of that might be my personal feeling coming out, can't really stand him.

Still, I hate to think of the millions of voters being disenfranchised by a put-up charge. It would support the notion that we people have no power.
Then you should be outraged by the cross check system. Several million voters were purged from the rolls surreptitiously without due process , ostensibly because they shared the same ethnic names. Yet, only several arrests were made for voter fraud...mostly of TrumpVoters..
Where was your outrage then?

Yes, I thought purging the roles within a year prior to a presidential election was stupid. I was also against the GOP not acting on Obama's selection for the Supreme Court and I never voted for Obama either. There's right and wrong, and the judgement shouldn't rest on who has what to gain.

A lot of the crap Obama put up with during his presidency I looked at as racist. Looking at what they're doing to Trump, if he were black I would consider it racist as well. Would you?
Nope. This is the FBI and a respected prosecutor, ex FBI head. Not a sham GOP witch hunt.

Sorry......Birtherism and 9-11 Truth are conspiracy theories

Investigating Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation

Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation....no kidding. And what is the plan, you'll go over and arrest Putin. Dang, do you guys ever think these things through.

They're stuck in a loony fantasy that they're gonna Impeach Trump. They're goin all-in on every Conspiracy Theory out there. For me, it's very entertaining observing their unhinging. Communists/Progressives have been among the most vicious in attacking those who've subscribed to 'Conspiracy Theories' in the past. It's hilarious watching them pull an extreme Flip-Flop on it. Now their whole lives revolve around desperate Trump Conspiracy Theories. They're such disingenuous hypocrites.
Who, Mueller and the FBI? Brainwashed functional idiot. This is nothing like all those phony Obama/Hillary/lerner/Holder etc scandals.

Thank you for the very eloquent and well written response. Although I doubt Trump will be impeached (I think he'll resign first), obviously you are 100% correct on your explanation of the process. Kudos!
:thewave:
All depends on the findings of of the investigation....I bet they're 17 "Rinos" (non-chump) GOPers if there's evidence...Who knows?
Republicans only side with Trump because he's the President on a Republican ticket, but anyone who thinks he was the RNC's first, or even 6th, choice, is deluded.
He was the first choice of the Republicans who ran for the nomination. That's 16 other Republicans. He's one of a few who weren't establishment sellouts.
He won the nomination, but wasn't the first choice of all Republicans.

2016 Republican Presidential Nomination
What candidate is ever the first choice of all Republicans?
None, which is why I disagreed with your comment: "He was the first choice of the Republicans who ran for the nomination. That's 16 other Republicans"

All depends on the findings of of the investigation....I bet they're 17 "Rinos" (non-chump) GOPers if there's evidence...Who knows?
Republicans only side with Trump because he's the President on a Republican ticket, but anyone who thinks he was the RNC's first, or even 6th, choice, is deluded.
I don't think Trump was ever the choice for establishment conservatives at all. He came into vogue by choosing to run on the Repub-lie-con ticket with a populist agenda. The populist appeal of his revolting bigotted and misogynistic worldview attracted kindred Spirits like flies. In effect he showed us just the ugly underside of the konservative cabal.
No doubt there are people just as you describe just like there are Black racists who favor killing "cracker babies", but that's not the majority. The majority of Americans are unhappy with the direction of the nation and thought both candidates were deplorable which is why both Trump and Hillary had the lowest favorability of any candidates in living history.

Americans voted for Trump because he wasn't the status quo. Let's not forget that on November 8th Americans only had a few choices; Hillary, Trump, Third Party or not voting at all.
yup

trump was the best choice of any

Probably the worst choice in history
Second worst choice in history. ;)

You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

At least he is a not a total fucking embrasement to this great country.

I will gladly join an army to defend Trump from a NWO Globalist Coup d'etat. As usual, Democrats are underestimating their adversaries' willingness to fight back. Getting rid of Trump won't be a cakewalk for em.
Sorry dude, but that's just crazy conspiracy bullshit. The same type which declared that Bill Clinton was planning to have the "UN army" invade the United States with the proof being spray painted markings on the backs of highway signs.

Like i said, bring it on. I will gladly join an army to defend Trump. Removing Trump ain't gonna be the cakewalk Democrats think it will be. There will be a fight.
Gladly join? You mean you're a follower, not a leader? Why don't you start your own army and march on Washington with your guns shooting anyone who disagrees?

Sorry, dude, but the truth is that, like the LWLs threatening revolt about Trump, you won't do anything if Trump resigns. Good, because that's the smart move. America is a lot more robust than the fanatics would have us believe. We have a lot more patriots, armed patriots, who would fight for our Constitution should the need arise. In the mean time, it's fun to discuss the issues.

BTW, what is your favorite rifle and sidearm? Mine is the AK-47 and a 1911A1. I'm not Geneva Convention, so I use SP's for the 7.62X39 and JHPs for the .45ACP

Well, an unwillingness to fight back is not how this great nation was created. Sometimes you need to fight back. And if they try to Impeach Trump, that will be one of those times.
Go for it. Your name will be in the newspapers for a few days, then relegated to the past just like James Hodgkinson.

...But as you said, people like that are, hopefully, a minority.
Nevertheless, the Specter of populism brings a dimension to the social hate game that you don't seem to recognize.. We've seen this script before.

Unhappiness with the way the nation is going is a common theme reverberating throughout the right ring white male community. That's a strange outlook considering the economy improved considerably under the democrats.
So if economics is not the issue, what is? Seemingly, the jingoistic fervor so apparent on the right is a phenomenon conjured by the ultra-rich to maintain the status quo. They know that if blacks, whites, Asians and Mexicans all get together for their own economic benefit. The days of the American oligarchy are numbered.
Which is my point: extremists are loud, but in a minority.

As for the Democrats and the economy, yes the economy did better but how are Middle Class Americans fairing? Not so well hence the voter angst. The Democrats favor the poor and minorities, the Republicans favor the rich and the Middle Class is left to pick up the tab to cover both. Again, why most Americans are not happy with the direction of our nation.

I'll go with our armed forces and the police, thanks.

And Dems threatening revolt only exist on Fox etc. The RW hate bs machine is a scary thing...
No doubt from a safe distance.....like another country. :)

In such an eventuality, the military would be engaged in major campaigns, the police would be only defending parts of their cities since they are far too small a force to take on even a platoon of Russian troops. Americans would help through guerrilla warfare by harassing the flanks of the invaders, sniping at their leaders and taking out small, but important targets like ammo bunkers, fuel trucks, etc. Most major wars have involved guerrillas/resistance fighters.

15czl74.jpg

I don't think Trump was ever the choice for establishment conservatives at all. He came into vogue by choosing to run on the Repub-lie-con ticket with a populist agenda. The populist appeal of his revolting bigotted and misogynistic worldview attracted kindred Spirits like flies. In effect he showed us just the ugly underside of the konservative cabal.
No doubt there are people just as you describe just like there are Black racists who favor killing "cracker babies", but that's not the majority. The majority of Americans are unhappy with the direction of the nation and thought both candidates were deplorable which is why both Trump and Hillary had the lowest favorability of any candidates in living history.

Americans voted for Trump because he wasn't the status quo. Let's not forget that on November 8th Americans only had a few choices; Hillary, Trump, Third Party or not voting at all.
yup

I agree it is tight between who is worse.......Trump or Bush 43

While there is little doubt that Trump is the least capable President in the last 100 years, Bush managed to give up the worst terror attack in history, invade two countries and trash the economy

But Trump has only been on the job six months.....give him time

yup

I agree it is tight between who is worse.......Trump or Bush 43

While there is little doubt that Trump is the least capable President in the last 100 years, Bush managed to give up the worst terror attack in history, invade two countries and trash the economy

But Trump has only been on the job six months.....give him time
A great distortion of reality....which is just one of the many reasons why Hillary lost. :)

Forum List

Back