• I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
why would I know that?
Ive never been a tea partier
I'm a Kalashnikov Partier
A dupe like all the rest of the GOP...fear mongered nutter. Who are you going to attack?
never been a member of the GOP
try again
You believe all their bs/hate propaganda...
wrong
I believe facts
did a repub sign the brady act?
So you're a one issue guy? Whatever, dude. I don't think it was totalitarian. I must wiki. I really don't think gun owners are in any danger.
my grandfather fought in the ARVN, he killed communists. I want to follow in his foot steps

Correct. How does that disprove my point?
:) Oh no, agree, it doesn't disprove it!

It just triggered something in my head and I was thinking out loud when I answered your post...Even if President Trump were to be impeached for Obstruction of Justice by the House which only takes 51 votes, or perjury if he ever had to testify before a grand jury....

just because the House might impeach him kinda means naught...unless he was convicted in the impeachment trial in the Senate....which I believe that it takes 2/3's of the Senators voting 'yea' to convict him, in order to get an impeachment conviction and he be removed from office....It's not just 51 Senators or a simple majority...

So I was just thinking that if any of this were to take place with impeachment, the Phoenix (Trump) may rise from the ashes, and still be president if 2/3rds don't vote to convict him on the charges against him.... I was just putting in to perspective the situation ...2/3rds of the Senators, is an awful lot...

So even if Trump were impeached, like Clinton, he may very well still be our President if the senate by 2/3's vote, do not convict him and find him guilty...
Thank you for the very eloquent and well written response. Although I doubt Trump will be impeached (I think he'll resign first), obviously you are 100% correct on your explanation of the process. Kudos!
:thewave:
All depends on the findings of of the investigation....I bet they're 17 "Rinos" (non-chump) GOPers if there's evidence...Who knows?
Republicans only side with Trump because he's the President on a Republican ticket, but anyone who thinks he was the RNC's first, or even 6th, choice, is deluded.
I don't think Trump was ever the choice for establishment conservatives at all. He came into vogue by choosing to run on the Repub-lie-con ticket with a populist agenda. The populist appeal of his revolting bigotted and misogynistic worldview attracted kindred Spirits like flies. In effect he showed us just the ugly underside of the konservative cabal.
He parrots rw bs/HATE PROPAGANDA- very scary. So much misinformation and stupid policy based on misinformation. Blatant pro rich stuff...screw the middle class.

I'd love to impeach Pence 5 minutes later. That religious fucker can't be allowed to run shit.

A dupe like all the rest of the GOP...fear mongered nutter. Who are you going to attack?
try again
wrong
I believe facts
So you're a one issue guy? Whatever, dude. I don't think it was totalitarian. I must wiki. I really don't think gun owners are in any danger.
my grandfather fought in the ARVN, he killed communists. I want to follow in his foot steps
Go to Vietnam, NK, or China then.

80% want background checks, which was Brady-

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-24_0-28-19.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-24_0-28-19.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 24
try again
wrong
I believe facts

my grandfather fought against people like you. due to dirty goddamned hippies, he had to leave his homeland. but that is ok, cuz he was at heart, an American.

wrong
I believe facts

my grandfather fought against people like you. due to dirty goddamned hippies, he had to leave his homeland. but that is ok, cuz he was at heart, an American.
WTF are you going on about? Hippies? WTH? And I'm a DEMOCRAT. Ay caramba. Poor hater dupes....poor America. See sig.

wrong
I believe facts

WTF are you going on about? Hippies? WTH? And I'm a DEMOCRAT. Ay caramba. Poor hater dupes....poor America. See sig.
my grandfather fought people like you

Clueless.

Clueless.
The Brady Act was just background checks, which 80/90%% of the country is for...

Clueless.
The Brady Act was just background checks, which 80/90%% of the country is for...
So I'm a communist? I submit you are clueless.

Clueless.
My father joined the British Army before Pearl Harbor to fight Nazis...was sent to india.

Clueless.
yes you are, Franco.

Clueless.
My father joined the British Army before Pearl Harbor to fight Nazis...was sent to india.
So?

You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

Fine by me.

At least we wouldn't have a thin-skinned, 12 year-old naive rube as President.

--LOL

the leftists would not stop at trump

they already have pence in their sights
What leftists? Every investigation currently underway into the Trump administration is being done by people in power.They're not leftists , they are Republican conservatives.
When will you Trumpbots stop starring into the kool- aid canister longingly hoping for more? lift thine eyes
Up and roll them to and fro to observe the world around you. The leftists have been evicted.

dont play stupid stupid
Where have you been in the last year or so, hiding in the closet or stranded in the desert with your head in the sand?
Who on the left has any power to do anything about Trump's alleged Russian conspiracy. Go down the list and name just one.
you are still playing stupid as well as projecting

Oh Gawd, how many Communists/Progressives used to enjoy insulting me over believing in 'Conspiracy Theories.' Now, Conspiracy Theories is all they have in trying to destroy Donald Trump. What a convenient Flip-Flop. These folks have no credibility.

Sorry......Birtherism and 9-11 Truth are conspiracy theories

Investigating Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation

Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation....no kidding. And what is the plan, you'll go over and arrest Putin. Dang, do you guys ever think these things through.

We generally can't arrest leaders of other nations

We can punish their actions through economic means.....problem is that Trump does not have the sack and really wants to thank Putin for helping him

Correct. How does that disprove my point?
:) Oh no, agree, it doesn't disprove it!

It just triggered something in my head and I was thinking out loud when I answered your post...Even if President Trump were to be impeached for Obstruction of Justice by the House which only takes 51 votes, or perjury if he ever had to testify before a grand jury....

just because the House might impeach him kinda means naught...unless he was convicted in the impeachment trial in the Senate....which I believe that it takes 2/3's of the Senators voting 'yea' to convict him, in order to get an impeachment conviction and he be removed from office....It's not just 51 Senators or a simple majority...

So I was just thinking that if any of this were to take place with impeachment, the Phoenix (Trump) may rise from the ashes, and still be president if 2/3rds don't vote to convict him on the charges against him.... I was just putting in to perspective the situation ...2/3rds of the Senators, is an awful lot...

So even if Trump were impeached, like Clinton, he may very well still be our President if the senate by 2/3's vote, do not convict him and find him guilty...
Thank you for the very eloquent and well written response. Although I doubt Trump will be impeached (I think he'll resign first), obviously you are 100% correct on your explanation of the process. Kudos!
:thewave:
All depends on the findings of of the investigation....I bet they're 17 "Rinos" (non-chump) GOPers if there's evidence...Who knows?
Republicans only side with Trump because he's the President on a Republican ticket, but anyone who thinks he was the RNC's first, or even 6th, choice, is deluded.
He was the first choice of the Republicans who ran for the nomination. That's 16 other Republicans. He's one of a few who weren't establishment sellouts.
He won the nomination, but wasn't the first choice of all Republicans.

2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Forum List

Back