Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
If Trump is impeached, our only hope is if Putin takes pity on us, intervenes and puts us under Russian rule as United Russian States of America.
Whatttt?
Agreed. The irony being I'd be killing Russian officers and NCO's with a Mosin-Nagant...or an AK. LOL

image2.JPG
Img_1243.jpg

That's one reason it's never going to happen.
It is unlikely Republicans would impeach over something as petty as a blowjob like they did with Clinton

It would have to be something serious enough to bring down the whole party before Republicans would impeach
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.

"The Trial of Queen Caroline and the Impeachment of President Clinton: " by Daniel H. Erskine
President Clinton’s wrongdoing actually involved his alleged obstruction of justice and perjury in judicial proceedings.
HE was impeached/charged by the house, but Clinton was acquitted of those impeachment charges, Clinton was found NOT GUILTY....in the Senate trial for his impeachment....that's why he got to stay on as president.
Correct. How does that disprove my point?
:) Oh no, agree, it doesn't disprove it!

It just triggered something in my head and I was thinking out loud when I answered your post...Even if President Trump were to be impeached for Obstruction of Justice by the House which only takes 51 votes, or perjury if he ever had to testify before a grand jury....

just because the House might impeach him kinda means naught...unless he was convicted in the impeachment trial in the Senate....which I believe that it takes 2/3's of the Senators voting 'yea' to convict him, in order to get an impeachment conviction and he be removed from office....It's not just 51 Senators or a simple majority...

So I was just thinking that if any of this were to take place with impeachment, the Phoenix (Trump) may rise from the ashes, and still be president if 2/3rds don't vote to convict him on the charges against him.... I was just putting in to perspective the situation ...2/3rds of the Senators, is an awful lot...

So even if Trump were impeached, like Clinton, he may very well still be our President if the senate by 2/3's vote, do not convict him and find him guilty...
Thank you for the very eloquent and well written response. Although I doubt Trump will be impeached (I think he'll resign first), obviously you are 100% correct on your explanation of the process. Kudos!
:thewave:

I will gladly join an army to defend Trump from a NWO Globalist Coup d'etat. As usual, Democrats are underestimating their adversaries' willingness to fight back. Getting rid of Trump won't be a cakewalk for em.
Sorry dude, but that's just crazy conspiracy bullshit. The same type which declared that Bill Clinton was planning to have the "UN army" invade the United States with the proof being spray painted markings on the backs of highway signs.

Like i said, bring it on. I will gladly join an army to defend Trump. Removing Trump ain't gonna be the cakewalk Democrats think it will be. There will be a fight.
Gladly join? You mean you're a follower, not a leader? Why don't you start your own army and march on Washington with your guns shooting anyone who disagrees?

Sorry, dude, but the truth is that, like the LWLs threatening revolt about Trump, you won't do anything if Trump resigns. Good, because that's the smart move. America is a lot more robust than the fanatics would have us believe. We have a lot more patriots, armed patriots, who would fight for our Constitution should the need arise. In the mean time, it's fun to discuss the issues.

BTW, what is your favorite rifle and sidearm? Mine is the AK-47 and a 1911A1. I'm not Geneva Convention, so I use SP's for the 7.62X39 and JHPs for the .45ACP

Last edited:
Treason is weaponizing the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA against average citizens just because of their beliefs..................

Those people doing so not getting tried and going to jail for violating the rights of American citizens is TREASON against the Constitution and this Republic.

Yeah, the Obama Administration was allowed a complete free pass. His egregious IRS abuses alone, were Impeachable offenses. But Trump isn't going along with the NWO Globalist agenda. So he's a target for destruction.

Hopefully his supporters will fight till the death to defend him. Because he has been targeted for destruction by the NWO Globalist Elites. He's advocating putting Americans first. And the NWO Globalists despise him for that. I'll continue to pray he survives.
Totally crazy ridiculous bs, conspiracy RWNJ/dupe
How many freaking times are you gonna post that same dang message.........get a new line or change the wording every once in a while..........geesh....
Facts are like that, superdupe. And the #1 problem in the world is the New BS GOP propaganda machine and you jackasses...including the giant orange one. Is he really this dumb?
You wouldn't know a fact if it reached up and bit you in the ass.
I admire your opinion. LOL. Where's that Lerner prosecutor? All total bs, explained by the huge # of new TP org's in 2010. So dumb, dupe. Only org turned down? A Dem one.

If this works, democrats will use the same tactics against every republican that runs for office. The united states as a republic will essentially be dead.
The process has been building momentum for years now and the minions run on auto-pilot. The moment a Republican gains any kind of prominence, the smear and fear machine kicks into gear and away they go. Losing an election doesn't mean loss to them any more, it just means they try to get rid of the winner.
The Democrats have been doing that for years. Why do you imagine those douche bags in the Senate are afraid to vote for a repeal of Obamacare?

Exactly. No strength of conviction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is unlikely Republicans would impeach over something as petty as a blowjob like they did with Clinton

It would have to be something serious enough to bring down the whole party before Republicans would impeach
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.

"The Trial of Queen Caroline and the Impeachment of President Clinton: " by Daniel H. Erskine
President Clinton’s wrongdoing actually involved his alleged obstruction of justice and perjury in judicial proceedings.
HE was impeached/charged by the house, but Clinton was acquitted of those impeachment charges, Clinton was found NOT GUILTY....in the Senate trial for his impeachment....that's why he got to stay on as president.

It just triggered something in my head and I was thinking out loud when I answered your post...Even if President Trump were to be impeached for Obstruction of Justice by the House which only takes 51 votes, or perjury if he ever had to testify before a grand jury....

just because the House might impeach him kinda means naught...unless he was convicted in the impeachment trial in the Senate....which I believe that it takes 2/3's of the Senators voting 'yea' to convict him, in order to get an impeachment conviction and he be removed from office....It's not just 51 Senators or a simple majority...

So I was just thinking that if any of this were to take place with impeachment, the Phoenix (Trump) may rise from the ashes, and still be president if 2/3rds don't vote to convict him on the charges against him.... I was just putting in to perspective the situation ...2/3rds of the Senators, is an awful lot...

So even if Trump were impeached, like Clinton, he may very well still be our President if the senate by 2/3's vote, do not convict him and find him guilty...
Thank you for the very eloquent and well written response. Although I doubt Trump will be impeached (I think he'll resign first), obviously you are 100% correct on your explanation of the process. Kudos!
All depends on the findings of of the investigation....I bet they're 17 "Rinos" (non-chump) GOPers if there's evidence...Who knows?

If this works, democrats will use the same tactics against every republican that runs for office. The united states as a republic will essentially be dead.
The process has been building momentum for years now and the minions run on auto-pilot. The moment a Republican gains any kind of prominence, the smear and fear machine kicks into gear and away they go. Losing an election doesn't mean loss to them any more, it just means they try to get rid of the winner.
The Democrats have been doing that for years. Why do you imagine those douche bags in the Senate are afraid to vote for a repeal of Obamacare?

Exactly. No strength of conviction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To go back to the ACTUAL disaster that was the old bought off GOP/Big Health mess is the true craziness. FIX IT and get used to doing it like every other country has...

All depends on the findings of of the investigation....I bet they're 17 "Rinos" (non-chump) GOPers if there's evidence...Who knows?
Republicans only side with Trump because he's the President on a Republican ticket, but anyone who thinks he was the RNC's first, or even 6th, choice, is deluded.

Republicans only side with Trump because he's the President on a Republican ticket, but anyone who thinks he was the RNC's first, or even 6th, choice, is deluded.
He was the first choice of the Republicans who ran for the nomination. That's 16 other Republicans. He's one of a few who weren't establishment sellouts.

Treason is weaponizing the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA against average citizens just because of their beliefs..................

No, treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Treason is believing Putin over your own intelligence agencies. Treason is telling the russians classified information about national security.
Your side has found nothing................what I posted is the truth as sworn under testimony............

Do you have that...................waiting.

our side? We aren't behind this, it's the FBI and Trump appointed Mueller...

This is Fox and Rush etc fake news brainwash taking over the GOP base...The RNC has lost control...lol arghhh.

Those people doing so not getting tried and going to jail for violating the rights of American citizens is TREASON against the Constitution and this Republic.

Yeah, the Obama Administration was allowed a complete free pass. His egregious IRS abuses alone, were Impeachable offenses. But Trump isn't going along with the NWO Globalist agenda. So he's a target for destruction.

Hopefully his supporters will fight till the death to defend him. Because he has been targeted for destruction by the NWO Globalist Elites. He's advocating putting Americans first. And the NWO Globalists despise him for that. I'll continue to pray he survives.
Totally crazy ridiculous bs, conspiracy RWNJ/dupe
How many freaking times are you gonna post that same dang message.........get a new line or change the wording every once in a while..........geesh....
Facts are like that, superdupe. And the #1 problem in the world is the New BS GOP propaganda machine and you jackasses...including the giant orange one. Is he really this dumb?

Sure, libs have been making up facts for the last fricken 8 years.
Name one. And not a prediction- a fact that's just wrong, like your political brain is based on.

I will gladly join an army to defend Trump from a NWO Globalist Coup d'etat. As usual, Democrats are underestimating their adversaries' willingness to fight back. Getting rid of Trump won't be a cakewalk for em.
Sorry dude, but that's just crazy conspiracy bullshit. The same type which declared that Bill Clinton was planning to have the "UN army" invade the United States with the proof being spray painted markings on the backs of highway signs.

Like i said, bring it on. I will gladly join an army to defend Trump. Removing Trump ain't gonna be the cakewalk Democrats think it will be. There will be a fight.
Gladly join? You mean you're a follower, not a leader? Why don't you start your own army and march on Washington with your guns shooting anyone who disagrees?

Sorry, dude, but the truth is that, like the LWLs threatening revolt about Trump, you won't do anything if Trump resigns. Good, because that's the smart move. America is a lot more robust than the fanatics would have us believe. We have a lot more patriots, armed patriots, who would fight for our Constitution should the need arise. In the mean time, it's fun to discuss the issues.

BTW, what is your favorite rifle and sidearm? Mine is the AK-47 and a 1911A1. I'm not Geneva Convention, so I use SP's for the 7.62X39 and JHPs for the .45ACP
I'll go with our armed forces and the police, thanks.

And Dems threatening revolt only exist on Fox etc. The RW hate bs machine is a scary thing...

You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

nah... he's probably criminal too... or do you think the head of the transition team wasn't told that Flynn was a foreign agent? poor Mikey pence the religious nutter.... everyone lies to poor Mikey.

and if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

that said, at least pence isn't a Russian agent.

You dumbasses, now you got Mike Pence for president.

He is a leftist's nightmare,

Trump is moderate compared to Mike Pence.

If you get rid of Trump, you're in for a world of pain. Mike Pence is uber-right wing.

nah... he's probably criminal too... or do you think the head of the transition team wasn't told that Flynn was a foreign agent? poor Mikey pence the religious nutter.... everyone lies to poor Mikey.

and if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

that said, at least pence isn't a Russian agent.
Or a possible Mussolini...the New bs GOP is scary. SO FOS and fear mongered......

Forum List

Back