Votes: 16 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 36 65.5%
  • I'm a lemming

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Potato

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Treason is weaponizing the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA against average citizens just because of their beliefs..................

No, treason is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Treason is believing Putin over your own intelligence agencies. Treason is telling the russians classified information about national security.
Your side has found nothing................what I posted is the truth as sworn under testimony............

Do you have that...................waiting.

Oh Gawd, how many Communists/Progressives used to enjoy insulting me over believing in 'Conspiracy Theories.' Now, Conspiracy Theories is all they have in trying to destroy Donald Trump. What a convenient Flip-Flop. These folks have no credibility.

Your choice to underestimate anyone with whom you disagree.

Actually, I'd never underestimate someone with whom I disagree....those are the people I keep a sharp eye on.

What I'm stating is that Trump's narcissism IS his Achilles' Heel; his downfall will occur when he finally realizes that he is not "loved,""respected"or even easily "tolerated"....regardless of the women he struts around on his arm or his boasting of his wealth and capabilities.

Okay. So Trump supporters openly admitting that they're treasonous now. Not surprised, tbh.
Treason is weaponizing the IRS, FBI, ATF, OSHA against average citizens just because of their beliefs..................

Those people doing so not getting tried and going to jail for violating the rights of American citizens is TREASON against the Constitution and this Republic.

Yeah, the Obama Administration was allowed a complete free pass. His egregious IRS abuses alone, were Impeachable offenses. But Trump isn't going along with the NWO Globalist agenda. So he's a target for destruction.

Hopefully his supporters will fight till the death to defend him. Because he has been targeted for destruction by the NWO Globalist Elites. He's advocating putting Americans first. And the NWO Globalists despise him for that. I'll continue to pray he survives.
Totally crazy ridiculous bs, conspiracy RWNJ/dupe

Okay. So Trump supporters openly admitting that they're treasonous now. Not surprised, tbh.

Those people doing so not getting tried and going to jail for violating the rights of American citizens is TREASON against the Constitution and this Republic.

Yeah, the Obama Administration was allowed a complete free pass. His egregious IRS abuses alone, were Impeachable offenses. But Trump isn't going along with the NWO Globalist agenda. So he's a target for destruction.

Hopefully his supporters will fight till the death to defend him. Because he has been targeted for destruction by the NWO Globalist Elites. He's advocating putting Americans first. And the NWO Globalists despise him for that. I'll continue to pray he survives.
How many freaking times are you gonna post that same dang message.........get a new line or change the wording every once in a while..........geesh....

Oh Gawd, how many Communists/Progressives used to enjoy insulting me over believing in 'Conspiracy Theories.' Now, Conspiracy Theories is all they have in trying to destroy Donald Trump. What a convenient Flip-Flop. These folks have no credibility.
Now being investigated, nutjob. And not by the GOP witch hunt tools...

How many freaking times are you gonna post that same dang message.........get a new line or change the wording every once in a while..........geesh....
Facts are like that, superdupe. And the #1 problem in the world is the New BS GOP propaganda machine and you jackasses...including the giant orange one. Is he really this dumb?

Facts are like that, superdupe. And the #1 problem in the world is the New BS GOP propaganda machine and you jackasses...including the giant orange one. Is he really this dumb?
You wouldn't know a fact if it reached up and bit you in the ass.

Sorry......Birtherism and 9-11 Truth are conspiracy theories

Investigating Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation

Sure, libs have been making up facts for the last fricken 8 years.

If Trump is impeached, our only hope is if Putin takes pity on us, intervenes and puts us under Russian rule as United Russian States of America.

Never Say Never. Impeachment could be in the foreseeable future for Donald Trump. Here's why. You see, Republican morality and the core values allotted to conservatism itself are at stake. While many low caste konservative Trump Bots do not care what Trump says or does personally or politically, the establishment conservatives are squirming in their seats trying to find some way to disassociate themselves from this madman. If he does the unthinkable and fires Mueller, I'm afraid the backlash from Americans still holding on to a sense of justice all over the country could force establishment Republicans to consider impeachment.
When and if it comes down to a choice of being reelected or saving Trump's presidency, Trump is going to go down.
Could be, but won't be. Trump will resign first because the last thing the Republicans want before the November 2018 elections is an impeachment in Congress to distract from the Republican agenda....which is already derailed for the remainder of 2017 over the Russian ties and Russian actions.
So why would the Republicans fear an impeachment before the 2018 elections? I'm of the persuasion that they have more to fear by not having an impeachment before the 2018 elections. At least they can salvage some of their good faith with a majority of the American people and possibly retain all three houses of government by doing the right thing.

Of course, the possibility that Trump may have done nothing wrong may make all of this moot anyway. But we do need to know one way or another since the country belongs to the people and not individuals or the government.
We have the right to know if our president or any other government officials are spies, crooks or some other agent working against the common interests of the American people.
It is in the best interests of the RNC that there be no impeachment, that Trump resign sometime between now and the end of the year and have President Pence put the RNC agenda back on track for 10-16 months....the longer the better.
You might be right. But think about this. Without populism buttressed by the anti-establishment rhetoric of Trump, the Republicans would never have won the presidency. Hillary would have kicked Pence's ass. An establishment candidate like Pence is still going to be just as un popular as he was before Trump came into the picture. Now, if the Democrats could convince Oprah or Michelle Obama to run in 2020, it's a no-brainer, regardless of whether Trump or Pence is the incumbent..
You are still making this about Republicans vs. Democrats after I pointed out that Independents are larger as a group than either party.

The fact remains, Americans are very unhappy with the direction our nation is going. Party partisanship is one of the problems. You, sir, are just another party partisan.

As such, not only are you against the 45% who are Independents, but also against the 25% who are Republicans making your 28% Democrats attacking 70% of Americans.

Good luck, sir, you're going to need it.

Party Affiliation
View attachment 140206
I'm an independent too. Your error is in thinking Independents are monolithic in their thinking. I declared my independence several posts back. I don't question your independent status so don't question mine. We may have wildly different worldviews but that doesn't affect the independent thinking
of either of us.
Personally, I'd like to see a staunch conservative like Louis Farrakhan run for president or any public office. But I'd be just as thrilled with Oprah or Michelle Obama. See how independent I am?

If leftists get their dream and successfully impeach Trump
Discussion in 'Politics' started by Marion Morrison, Monday at 9:27 PM.

Curious title. The left has no power to impeach Trump. Any impeachment would have to come from the Republicans......they are calling the shots
That's one reason it's never going to happen.
It is unlikely Republicans would impeach over something as petty as a blowjob like they did with Clinton

It would have to be something serious enough to bring down the whole party before Republicans would impeach
Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. He was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice.

"The Trial of Queen Caroline and the Impeachment of President Clinton: " by Daniel H. Erskine
President Clinton’s wrongdoing actually involved his alleged obstruction of justice and perjury in judicial proceedings.
HE was impeached/charged by the house, but Clinton was acquitted of those impeachment charges, Clinton was found NOT GUILTY....in the Senate trial for his impeachment....that's why he got to stay on as president.
Correct. How does that disprove my point?
:) Oh no, agree, it doesn't disprove it!

It just triggered something in my head and I was thinking out loud when I answered your post...Even if President Trump were to be impeached for Obstruction of Justice by the House which only takes 51 votes, or perjury if he ever had to testify before a grand jury....

just because the House might impeach him kinda means naught...unless he was convicted in the impeachment trial in the Senate....which I believe that it takes 2/3's of the Senators voting 'yea' to convict him, in order to get an impeachment conviction and he be removed from office....It's not just 51 Senators or a simple majority...

So I was just thinking that if any of this were to take place with impeachment, the Phoenix (Trump) may rise from the ashes, and still be president if 2/3rds don't vote to convict him on the charges against him.... I was just putting in to perspective the situation ...2/3rds of the Senators, is an awful lot...

So even if Trump were impeached, like Clinton, he may very well still be our President if the senate by 2/3's vote, do not convict him and find him guilty...

Last edited:
Yeah, I've pointed out many times the irony of snowflakes attacking conservatives for believing in conspiracy theories. The "Russian hack" accusation is the biggest conspiracy theory there ever was.

Until it produces some actual evidence, it's just a big conspiracy theory.

Russia's interference in our election is a criminal investigation....no kidding. And what is the plan, you'll go over and arrest Putin. Dang, do you guys ever think these things through.

Y'all Democrats try and Impeach Trump. You're gonna be shocked at the willingness of Trump-supporters to fight to defend him. Your attempted Coup d'etat is far from the given you think it is. You'll experience an upheaval unlike anything you've seen before. You think your 'Ferguson' and 'OWS' protests were big? You ain't seen nothing yet. So go for it. You're in for a monumental fight. Bet on that.
By doing what? What do you think a small percentage of Americans would do for Trump? Burn down buildings and rob liquor stores like Ferguson? Stage a coup? If anyone supported a coup against the United States and/or tried to shred the Constitution, I'd be among those shooting the anti-Constitutionalists. I took an oath and I take that oath seriously. Deadly seriously. Kamikaze seriously.

Some things are worth dying for.

I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

Some are willing to fight. Let em try to Impeach Trump. As usual, the Democrats are vastly underestimating their adversaries' willingness to fight back.
Yes, the Democrats are, but so are the Republicans. Standard Washington bullshit. I'm not worried.

--LOL

the leftists would not stop at trump

they already have pence in their sights
What leftists? Every investigation currently underway into the Trump administration is being done by people in power.They're not leftists , they are Republican conservatives.
When will you Trumpbots stop starring into the kool- aid canister longingly hoping for more? lift thine eyes
Up and roll them to and fro to observe the world around you. The leftists have been evicted.

dont play stupid stupid

Forum List

Back