If Mexico is our number one export of food and goods, why they here??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just about every food product in my fridge and cabinets have Latin American labels attached to it, from my fruits to my can goods....which means jobs jobs and mo jobs in Mexico and Latin America....if that is the case, then why oh why are they beating down the gates to get to this country? I'll tell you why, its called Money....that's all these people want from this country is the money. They could give a shit about our use to be values, our democracy, our history, and yet our even our language...just give these people a paycheck, they good.

Just about every food product in my fridge and cabinets have Latin American labels attached to it, from my fruits to my can goods....which means jobs jobs and mo jobs in Mexico and Latin America....if that is the case, then why oh why are they beating down the gates to get to this country? I'll tell you why, its called Money....that's all these people want from this country is the money. They could give a shit about our use to be values, our democracy, our history, and yet our even our language...just give these people a paycheck, they good.
They pay 3 an hour.. they come here get a dish washing job get paid 10 an hour they are rich when they go back home after 10 years

• Banned
They pay 3 an hour.. they come here get a dish washing job get paid 10 an hour they are rich when they go back home after 10 years
That's why I don't understand why we keep championing countries that have all our jobs and still they come here and take more jobs from americans, along with free education and social services, only to give that money back to their families in their countries. Its not right

That's why I don't understand why we keep championing countries that have all our jobs and still they come here and take more jobs from americans, along with free education and social services, only to give that money back to their families in their countries. Its not right
America has become a market to be used... trump is stopping it

Money drives everyone friend.
Mexico use to be an agriculture wonderland...that is...until the American government began subsidizing American farmers. That pretty much decimated Mexico's farmers. Particularly corn. No opinion inserted here, just a fact.

just a comment but the USA is building these zhit hole' countries with USA Money . They do similar when the importeds . otm and other get to the USA and USA Taxpayers support , feed , cure , hire and educate them TRed .

What’s stupider is that you vote for it!

That, and they do receive lots of freebies. Despite arguments to the contrary, we all know at least enough anecdotal information that supports their receiving social "safety net" benefits.

That's 10 years too long.

Forum List

Back