If more guns makes a country safer

[
It will takes few seconds to flip and kill someone or a dozen.
Wait... we should restrict people's rights because of what they -might- do?
:lol: :lol:
But didn't you know that everyone is just a murderer in waiting?
Murderer, rapist, prostitute, pedophile, terrorist - whatever.
We should throw Issa in jail for crime he she or it will commit in the future
Clearly.

[
Well those people are all brown, according to Humpty Trumpty.
So, you agree; restricting peoples' rights because they -might- commit a crime is inane.
Good to hear.

[
So, you agree; restricting peoples' rights because they -might- commit a crime is inane.
Good to hear.
I think gun nutters should have to take a fear test before they can carry a gun. If the sight of a brown woman and child illegally crossing the border makes them flop sweat and hyperventilate, then they definitely have too much fear to own a gun.

Also, since you value my opinion so highly, I would institute a minimum penis size before a man can own a gun. Girth and length. Despite red state white male uneducated voter belief, a gun is not a substitute for your tiny pecker.

Good to hear.
I think gun nutters should have to take a fear test before they can carry a gun.
Thank you for demonstrating your inability to be taken seriously.

Nooooooo!
It has "COLT" on the side.
When I was a kid, I thought "Schwinn Approved" meant something special too. It turns out it was just another bicycle part that did the same thing as all of the others.
Indeed.
All of the name brand gun manufacturers make an AR15, all of which are in every way equivalent to, if not better than, the Colt models.
At a lower price.
That's why Colt suspended sales of its AR15s.
They might also have decided to release a new version of the rifle that doesn't look like an AR-15.....
And, since anti-gun loons know nothing about guns..

View attachment 286085

What of I self-identify as a wooden stock?

If the sight of a brown woman and child illegally crossing the border

She can leave the kid with abuela for the weekend...

images

Good to hear.
I think gun nutters should have to take a fear test before they can carry a gun. If the sight of a brown woman and child illegally crossing the border makes them flop sweat and hyperventilate, then they definitely have too much fear to own a gun.

Also, since you value my opinion so highly, I would institute a minimum penis size before a man can own a gun. Girth and length. Despite red state white male uneducated voter belief, a gun is not a substitute for your tiny pecker.

Wow, you are a real commie. As previously posted, CCW holders are the most law abiding people in the country. In fact the conviction of CCW holders are less than the police in the US.

Dude whites commit the worst mass shootings. Don't play the race a card....is a cultural problem a culture that praises violence and killings...even trump said he wont lose a vote if he shot someone.
The REALITY is that blacks shoot blacks at astronomically rates something like 50 percent of all murders are BY blacks mostly against other blacks., blacks are 13 percent of the population.yet account for almost half of all murders. Mass shootings are a minor annoyance compared to the number of shootings and murders committed by blacks. And NO ONE is doing a damn thing about it, hell just talking about it is frowned on if not banned.
Maybe I'd blacks weren't slaves, segregated, being racist against foe so long....their outcome wouldn't be as bad, don't you think ? This is just a result of what the system has done to them for centuries.

It has nothing to do with it. There is not one black alive today that was ever a slave, nor had a parent that were slaves. Since the 60's, discrimination laws have been made, and even reverse discrimination (affirmative action) has been implemented to give them a head start.

Yet in spite of this, they still commit the most violent crimes. Even when they find great success like sports or entertainment, many still get in trouble with the law. Jussie Smollett is the latest example.
The residue of what blacks went through will take decades to disappear. You weren't born black you don't know.

My mother was half Black she got treated like shit for being a light skinned mixed race by Blacks and shit on for being half black by Whites. I got the same shit for the same reasons, not Black enough to be Black not White enough to be White.

The fact is that most murders (70%) take place in poor inner city neighborhoods that have been historically plagued by generational poverty, de-facto segregation, high unemployment and under employment, crime drugs, poor schools and the breakdown of the family unit. I lived it first hand tell me what do you know about it?

The causes of violence run deep and those who think they can lower the murder rate of the country by banning a certain gun or a certain size magazine are not only naive but also ignorant.

This is true. I was listening to the author of a new book and soon to be released movie called the Travon Hoax on a local radio show today. He tells how Travon Martin was a good kid and upstanding citizen until his family unit went to hell. Afterwards, he went to drugs and started selling guns. And of course we all know what his ending was.

Maybe I'd blacks weren't slaves, segregated, being racist against foe so long....their outcome wouldn't be as bad, don't you think ? This is just a result of what the system has done to them for centuries.

This is a prime example of why many keyboards should be equipped with a breathalyzer interlock system!

And yet history has not repeated itself. Most (if not all states) have carry permits for guns, and that's been a growing trend for some time now. Even more states are catering to the victim instead of the attacker like many did years ago.

But with all these new carriers in public, all these new guns, gun and violent crime declined since the early 90's. The one interruption in that trend was the Ferguson Effect, where police gave up on being proactive in crime, and only went to people who had a complaint. But even that is old now and we're back on the decline.

Remember too how diverse of a country we are. If you take away the shootings and crimes involving guns with minorities, we are pretty much in line with many other countries who do have bans on guns. Proof positive that it's the people who are the problem, not the criminal tools they use for their crimes.
Dude whites commit the worst mass shootings. Don't play the race a card....is a cultural problem a culture that praises violence and killings...even trump said he wont lose a vote if he shot someone.
The REALITY is that blacks shoot blacks at astronomically rates something like 50 percent of all murders are BY blacks mostly against other blacks., blacks are 13 percent of the population.yet account for almost half of all murders. Mass shootings are a minor annoyance compared to the number of shootings and murders committed by blacks. And NO ONE is doing a damn thing about it, hell just talking about it is frowned on if not banned.

It has nothing to do with it. There is not one black alive today that was ever a slave, nor had a parent that were slaves. Since the 60's, discrimination laws have been made, and even reverse discrimination (affirmative action) has been implemented to give them a head start.

Yet in spite of this, they still commit the most violent crimes. Even when they find great success like sports or entertainment, many still get in trouble with the law. Jussie Smollett is the latest example.
The residue of what blacks went through will take decades to disappear. You weren't born black you don't know.

Is that so. So why is it most of them don't get into trouble with the law and others do? Murdering each other over drug sales has nothing to do with what might have happened 30,60 or a hundred years ago. You leftists are the party of cheap excuses.

Good to hear.

Dumbass. If I had a pecker big enough to reach out 100 yards and smack someone, I wouldn't need a gun.

Today in New Hampshire, Warren declared, "We should take weapons of war off our streets." Warren: The rifles you want to confiscate are commonly-owned for self-defense. Also, by definition, these are not "weapons of war," stop lying to the American people.

You read the entire page because it agrees with your predetermined views. But if something is contrary to your views you won't get much past the first few words. I read the whole thing regardless. Again, am I a gun grabber? I disagree with much of what you say. Does that make me a gun grabber? Simple question.

No, I read the entire page because it contained real DATA , rather than agenda-driven nonsense.

You sure make a lot of assumptions. You have decided what I will, and will not read. You are wrong, but you have the Right to be wrong.

Are you a gun grabber? I don't know. I haven't read enough of your posts to come to that conclusion. If you support the likes of Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Warren et. al., then yes, you are probably a gun grabber.

Obama never was against guns. Bill Clinton was never against guns and neither was Hillary. I'll give you Sanders and Warren. But you are wrong about everything else. You are just repeating what you handlers are telling you to say without doing any real research for your self. To give you an idea, Rump is more of a gun grabber than the Clintons or Obama. Yet you rave on and on about that fruitcake and how he can do no wrong. \

So Mr smart why the US is one of the worst countries when it comes to gun homicides, mass shootings ? There are millions of guns. Why the US is the most fucked up? There is not a day when I don't turn local news and there isn't someone who killed someone....lately is more family violence than gang violence or work violence . The last country I visited the worst crime they had on TV was a shooting in a work place in the US. The irony !!!!

So homicides and violent crimes don't count in your world. How convenient for you!

You know where else your "method" would help? London, England! They can quit counting all the murders committed with knives and machetes!

I do appreciate your efforts in helping me get great exposure for these facts as often as possible!

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

So Mr smart why the US is one of the worst countries when it comes to gun homicides, mass shootings ? There are millions of guns. Why the US is the most fucked up? There is not a day when I don't turn local news and there isn't someone who killed someone....lately is more family violence than gang violence or work violence . The last country I visited the worst crime they had on TV was a shooting in a work place in the US. The irony !!!!

So homicides and violent crimes don't count in your world. How convenient for you!

You know where else your "method" would help? London, England! They can quit counting all the murders committed with knives and machetes!

I do appreciate your efforts in helping me get great exposure for these facts as often as possible!

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S.
By James Slack
UPDATED:18:14 EST, 2 July 2009

Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed.

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world's most dangerous countries.

The figures comes on the day new Home Secretary Alan Johnson makes his first major speech on crime, promising to be tough on loutish behaviour.

i-LP7dPJD-L.jpg

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 920 and South Africa 1,609.

Shadow Home Secretary Chris Grayling said: 'This is a damning indictment of this government's comprehensive failure over more than a decade to tackle the deep rooted social problems in our society, and the knock on effect on crime and anti-social behaviour.

Read more: The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Daily Mail Online

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

That only stands to reason.....at least with those of us on the right. Helpless people in Europe have no way to defend themselves. They are targets of crime just like elderly people are in the US.

The difference is that most people here have the ability to defend themselves if they desire. At least in my state, if a helpless 90 pound female is being followed by an aggressive male, and she's prepared for an attack, that 200 pound muscle bound gorilla may be going home on a gurney with the sheet draped over his head. That doesn't happen in Europe.

You read the entire page because it agrees with your predetermined views. But if something is contrary to your views you won't get much past the first few words. I read the whole thing regardless. Again, am I a gun grabber? I disagree with much of what you say. Does that make me a gun grabber? Simple question.

No, I read the entire page because it contained real DATA , rather than agenda-driven nonsense.

You sure make a lot of assumptions. You have decided what I will, and will not read. You are wrong, but you have the Right to be wrong.

Are you a gun grabber? I don't know. I haven't read enough of your posts to come to that conclusion. If you support the likes of Obama, Clinton, Sanders, Warren et. al., then yes, you are probably a gun grabber.

Obama never was against guns. Bill Clinton was never against guns and neither was Hillary. I'll give you Sanders and Warren. But you are wrong about everything else. You are just repeating what you handlers are telling you to say without doing any real research for your self. To give you an idea, Rump is more of a gun grabber than the Clintons or Obama. Yet you rave on and on about that fruitcake and how he can do no wrong. \

So you mean DumBama never used victims of violent crime to strike up more Democrat gun control measures?

Forum List

Back