If more guns = safety , then more nukes = safety?

I agree with Timmie at last. If I had a nuke I'd keep it in my garage and be very careful with it. If that sucker went off it would likely take out half the block!

But I've been following lil kimmee and I think what we are seeing with his nukes fizzling out is not a tech failure at all. It's a simple case of projectile dysfunction. Nothing more. I wonder who he got it from?

afghanistan.jpg

The only logical explanation why ladies and women (single/married) do not carry guns in their purses is that they apparently WANT to get raped !!

I agree with Timmie at last. If I had a nuke I'd keep it in my garage and be very careful with it. If that sucker went off it would likely take out half the block!

But I've been following lil kimmee and I think what we are seeing with his nukes fizzling out is not a tech failure at all. It's a simple case of projectile dysfunction. Nothing more. I wonder who he got it from?

afghanistan.jpg

You don't know much about nukes do you? Just one would take out an area roughly 2 to 5 sq miles in area, which is much larger than half a block.

Never allow children or crazies have nukes.
That's my motto.

I wish the voters had thought the same thing last November.
It was cool for Kerry to help Iran get nukes and send them a shit load of cash, wasn't it? Now remind us all again of the regressive lie about how it was only money we were holding for them. Yeah, no country ever legally pays another in cash.

afghanistan.jpg

You don't know much about nukes do you? Just one would take out an area roughly 2 to 5 sq miles in area, which is much larger than half a block.
Yeah simpleton, I know a lot about them.

How come you regressive gas bags are all ok with nkrea threatening to vaporize the United States?

this is a common talking point for righties . If more guns are aviailble to people then there's less crime because everyone is armed .

Wouldn't that translate to a global scale with nuke weapons ? More countries wh nukes, then less likelyhood of war ! Right?

Nuclear war? Yes.

Conventional war, no.

How come you regressive gas bags are all ok with nkrea threatening to vaporize the United States?
Actually I am not "ok with it".

I am waiting to see if N.Korea has any nukes that can reach the USA or not.

If fat boy Kim nukes Seoul or Japan that will tell us he does not yet.

Better them than us.

Then we can take him out and his army and his regime on the principle of state sponsored terrorism.

What is your next question ??

Yes, North Korea and Iran would be crazy not to develop Nuclear Weapons. They've seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Those nations didn't have a Nuclear deterrent. And that's cost em bigtime. Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?

If they would stop with the "we'll destroy America" bullshit they might be viewed in a better light.

No, that ship sailed a long time ago. North Korea and Iran refuse to be US/Western Puppets. And that renders them marked for death. Any foreign leader and nation that refuses to be US/Western Puppets, must be removed. Iran and North Korea are well aware of how it works. They'll need Nuclear Weapons to deter the US/West from attacking. You can't blame them for it. It's just the reality.

Than I guess they better get ready for the biggest fucking of their lives....

Yup, but having Nuclear Weapons will make some think twice before attacking. It is a bit of a deterrent. Iran and North Korea have seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. If those nations had Nuclear Weapons, things would have turned out much differently. Those who refuse to be US/Western Puppets need some kind of deterrence. They have to defend themselves from attack. You can't blame them for defending themselves.

afghanistan.jpg

Yeah simpleton, I know a lot about them.

Well, from the way you post, you appear to know very little about nukes. Me? I was in an FA-18 outfit, and as a member of the PRP team, I was tasked with loading and unloading nukes on the FA-18 Hornet. What quals you got?

afghanistan.jpg

That means at worst, the American cities at risk, assuming fat boy Kim's nukes are accurate, include Ankorage, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, Los Angeles, and Honolulu.

I can live with that.

I live in the Rocky Mountains.

afghanistan.jpg

When will those seeking the end of Iran and North Korea, give up their Nukes? Why should they be allowed to have them, while others aren't?

Silly empty threats. But why shouldn't North Korea be allowed to defend itself? The US/West is threatening to attack every day. Having Nuclear Weapons provides North Korea with a deterrent. I mean, i don't see the US and others giving up their Nuclear Weapons. Do you?

afghanistan.jpg

That means at worst, the American cities at risk, assuming fat boy Kim's nukes are accurate, include Ankorage, Seattle, Portland, San Fran, Los Angeles, and Honolulu.

I can live with that.

I live in the Rocky Mountains.

You'd live through it... you'd truly live with that?
That's one of the worst things I've read in awhile.

You'd live through it... you'd truly live with that?
That's one of the worst things I've read in awhile.
It is only going to get worse.

We do not want to give fat boy Kim in N.Korea time to target every American city. That would be truly bad.

You need to always remember the lesser of two weevils.

Forum List

Back