If more guns = safety , then more nukes = safety?

I can somewhat. If the US isn't willing to give up its Nukes, how can it legitimately demand others give up theirs?

Because it's in our best interest, and we are the big boy on the block once again.

I know, it's all about 'Might makes Right', huh?

Yup. The winners write the histories. Always good to be the winner, and wise to make sure you are.

Yup, that is how most Americans view things. Such hubris. But one day, there could be a big price to pay for that hubris. Right now, Americans can afford to live the 'Might makes Right' theory. But that probably won't always be the case. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. There will likely be a reckoning.

If there ever is, you'll all be going with us. :lmao:

Hopefully, we'll stop y'all crazed Warmongers before that happens. God willing anyway.

Yes, North Korea and Iran would be crazy not to develop Nuclear Weapons. They've seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Those nations didn't have a Nuclear deterrent. And that's cost em bigtime. Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?

Can you blame us for forbidding it?

I can somewhat. If the US isn't willing to give up its Nukes, how can it legitimately demand others give up theirs? Seems a bit dishonest and hypocritical, no?
No.

Well it is.

Because it's in our best interest, and we are the big boy on the block once again.

Yup. The winners write the histories. Always good to be the winner, and wise to make sure you are.

Yup, that is how most Americans view things. Such hubris. But one day, there could be a big price to pay for that hubris. Right now, Americans can afford to live the 'Might makes Right' theory. But that probably won't always be the case. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. There will likely be a reckoning.

Hopefully, we'll stop y'all crazed Warmongers before that happens. God willing anyway.

No warmongering. You threaten us, your chances of survival diminish. That's all. Obama time is over.

No warmongering. You threaten us, your chances of survival diminish. That's all. Obama time is over.

Any leader and nation that refuses to be a US/Western Puppet, is immediately marked for death. That's what it's all about. It's 'Empire Imperialism.' It's what our Founding Fathers warned against. 'Empire-Building' never ends well. All Empires fall.

Since we can't, you know, un-invent stuff, the question you should be asking is if you want an enemy to have a tactical advantage.

I do not.

Any leader and nation that refuses to be a US/Western Puppet, is immediately marked for death. That's what it's all about. It's 'Empire Imperialism.' It's what our Founding Fathers warned against. 'Empire-Building' never ends well. All Empires fall.
The only one in recent memory was the British empire. It failed miserably. Look at how cowardly the Brits are today. Allowing barbarians to over run them, not allowing self defense. Total loss there.

The only one in recent memory was the British empire. It failed miserably. Look at how cowardly the Brits are today. Allowing barbarians to over run them, not allowing self defense. Total loss there.

We're currently in the process of 'Empire-Building.' It won't likely end well for us either. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin.

We're in the process of 'Empire-Building.' It won't likely end well for us either. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin.
You have no idea what our debt is, only what the media feeds you.

We're in the process of 'Empire-Building.' It won't likely end well for us either. We're already $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin.
You have no idea what our debt is, only what the media feeds you.
Show me the actual numbers concerning our debt. Not some bullshit internet chart, the actual numbers from the office of budget or whatever it called.

this is a common talking point for righties . If more guns are aviailble to people then there's less crime because everyone is armed .

Wouldn't that translate to a global scale with nuke weapons ? More countries wh nukes, then less likelyhood of war ! Right?
Quit falling down the well

As firearm ownership goes up in this country violent crime goes down… Jack weed

*snort*

Most Americans are so full of hubris. Why does the US feel it has the right to decide whether or not a nation acquires Nuclear Weapons? I mean, it's not offering to give up its own Nuclear Weapons. And it's the only nation on earth to actually use WMD on a mass scale, in Japan.

My advice to Iran and North Korea, would be to acquire Nuclear Weapons as soon as possible. Otherwise, the US/West is gonna annihilate them. Possessing Nuclear Weapons is the only deterrent at their disposal. I advise they get to work. Otherwise, they'll go the way of Iraq, Libya, Syria, and so on...

Last edited:
Since we are the greatest country on Earth, not withstanding the regressive traitors amongst us, we should have it!

Much like with a gun it depends on the person with their finger on the trigger.
When I feel my finger on your trigger, I know NOBODY can do me no harm because, Happineeeess is a warm gun momma....

Most Americans are so full of hubris. Why does the US feel it has the right to decide whether or not a nation acquires Nuclear Weapons? I mean, it's not offering to give up its own Nuclear Weapons. And it's the only nation on earth to actually use WMD on a mass scale, in Japan.

My advice to Iran and North Korea, would be to acquire Nuclear Weapons as soon as possible. Otherwise, the US/West is gonna annihilate them. Possessing Nuclear Weapons is the only deterrent at their disposal. I advise they get to work. Otherwise, they'll go the way of Iraq, Libya, Syria, and so on...

You're nuts. I bet you wouldn't be such a faggy cheer leader for enemies of ours if your family was one turned into sidewalk art.

Get an avatar, moron.

You're nuts. I bet you wouldn't be such a faggy cheer leader for enemies of ours if your family was one turned into sidewalk art.

We need to adopt a humble foreign policy. I'm completely over Endless War. We have to break the Vicious Circle of War. It's time.

Forum List

Back