If more guns = safety , then more nukes = safety?

this is a common talking point for righties . If more guns are aviailble to people then there's less crime because everyone is armed .

Wouldn't that translate to a global scale with nuke weapons ? More countries wh nukes, then less likelyhood of war ! Right?
You can think of it that way if you like.

Crimes by a state such as N.Korea can only be deterred with nuclear weapons. However DJ Trump and his close generals are hoping they can extinguish N.Korea's nuclear capability before they develop it.

As far as your analogy to people goes, criminals are normally cowards who only prey on the weak. Therefore if you are strong, and armed, and a good shot, and you can draw quickly and shoot accurately, you will most likely scare away any criminal long before you have to shoot him.

But shooting him is not bad either -- it keeps recidivism low and prison populations lower too.

But not everyone has the balls to carry their own gun.

So if you Timmy don't have those kind or any balls then you can go on pretending some kind of legislation will help you or that the police can protect you -- which they cannot.

Fallacy of false analogy.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

I took the gun safety class , but haven't Applied for my license yet .

I don't think it's "brave " to carry a gun everywhere . Kinda the opposite , being so fearful that you can't leave the house without being strapped .

I suggest you're confusing fear with preparedness. I won't speak for others, but I fear no man, armed or otherwise. Fear rarely helps.

Well when you say someone doesn't have "the balls" you are saying they are afraid . Afraid to go to the market without a weapon?! Oh the irony !

I don't think it's "brave " to carry a gun everywhere . Kinda the opposite , being so fearful that you can't leave the house without being strapped .
It is incredibly brave to carry a gun with you everywhere because (1) you must be constantly vigilant to protect the gun itself and (2) because you need to be prepared to draw and shoot the gun while getting shot yourself.

That take big steel balls -- which fortunately I have.

You can't just carry one of those Nija star belt buckles instead ?
I am a gunfighter, not a Jap or Chink ninja.

Oh yeah? How many "gun fights " have you been in ? You think you are batman or something ?

Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?
Can you really blame the world for wanting to stop them from getting nukes?

Who's 'the world?' And i'd bet you anything those calling for the end of North Korea and Iran, have a whole lotta Nukes themselves. When are they gonna give theirs up?
WE arent going to give up our nukes. THEY arent allowed to have them. Do you think thats unfair? Too fucking bad.

Yes, North Korea and Iran would be crazy not to develop Nuclear Weapons. They've seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Those nations didn't have a Nuclear deterrent. And that's cost em bigtime. Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?

If they would stop with the "we'll destroy America" bullshit they might be viewed in a better light.

No, that ship sailed a long time ago. North Korea and Iran refuse to be US/Western Puppets. And that renders them marked for death. Any foreign leader and nation that refuses to be US/Western Puppets, must be removed. Iran and North Korea are well aware of how it works. They'll need Nuclear Weapons to deter the US/West from attacking. You can't blame them for it. It's just the reality.
Sigh... you are pretending like they are independent self sustaining countries. Iran is a puppet of Russia and NK is a puppet of China.

What country is a US puppet? You could make an argument for Israel, but they have free elections, despite the money and other efforts made by Obama to undermine those elections.

Yes, North Korea and Iran would be crazy not to develop Nuclear Weapons. They've seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Those nations didn't have a Nuclear deterrent. And that's cost em bigtime. Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?

If they would stop with the "we'll destroy America" bullshit they might be viewed in a better light.

No, that ship sailed a long time ago. North Korea and Iran refuse to be US/Western Puppets. And that renders them marked for death. Any foreign leader and nation that refuses to be US/Western Puppets, must be removed. Iran and North Korea are well aware of how it works. They'll need Nuclear Weapons to deter the US/West from attacking. You can't blame them for it. It's just the reality.
Sigh... you are pretending like they are independent self sustaining countries. Iran is a puppet of Russia and NK is a puppet of China.

What country is a US puppet? You could make an argument for Israel, but they have free elections, despite the money and other efforts made by Obama to undermine those elections.
Canada is a puppet of the USA.

Who's 'the world?' And i'd bet you anything those calling for the end of North Korea and Iran, have a whole lotta Nukes themselves. When are they gonna give theirs up?
WE arent going to give up our nukes. THEY arent allowed to have them. Do you think thats unfair? Too fucking bad.

Right, such American hubris. It's a 'Might makes Right' mentality.

It is incredibly brave to carry a gun with you everywhere because (1) you must be constantly vigilant to protect the gun itself and (2) because you need to be prepared to draw and shoot the gun while getting shot yourself.

Oh yeah? How many "gun fights " have you been in ? You think you are batman or something ?
I have been in several gunfights -- where the opponent backed out.

With huge steel balls it shows. Thugs figure this out and they chicken.

Life in NK is sweet! They have it pretty easy, due to their outstanding leadership that explicitly trusts their citizens. It is an utopian model we should follow.
Sigh...

Well when you say someone doesn't have "the balls" you are saying they are afraid . Afraid to go to the market without a weapon?! Oh the irony !
In you case the symptom is that you have excessive estrogen.

Small or no balls is your underlying problem.

this is a common talking point for righties . If more guns are aviailble to people then there's less crime because everyone is armed .

Wouldn't that translate to a global scale with nuke weapons ? More countries wh nukes, then less likelyhood of war ! Right?
You can think of it that way if you like.

Crimes by a state such as N.Korea can only be deterred with nuclear weapons. However DJ Trump and his close generals are hoping they can extinguish N.Korea's nuclear capability before they develop it.

As far as your analogy to people goes, criminals are normally cowards who only prey on the weak. Therefore if you are strong, and armed, and a good shot, and you can draw quickly and shoot accurately, you will most likely scare away any criminal long before you have to shoot him.

But shooting him is not bad either -- it keeps recidivism low and prison populations lower too.

But not everyone has the balls to carry their own gun.

So if you Timmy don't have those kind or any balls then you can go on pretending some kind of legislation will help you or that the police can protect you -- which they cannot.

Fallacy of false analogy.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

I suggest you're confusing fear with preparedness. I won't speak for others, but I fear no man, armed or otherwise. Fear rarely helps.

It's a thing beyond you son. Its like the commercial says, there are people who towards the fight. People like you always the kind around when and if the shit does hit the fan.

South Korea . Japan . As far as counties in that area .

Canada is a puppet of the USA.
Not so much a puppet, more like a kid who has a very successful friend, and he hangs around hoping to pick up some of the crumbs/benefits.

I have been in several gunfights -- where the opponent backed out.

With huge steel balls it shows. Thugs figure this out and they chicken.

Sure thing Whyatt Erp ! Lol!

Anyone refusing to be a US/Western Puppet, is marked for death. Don't kid yourself, that is the reality. Right now, Iran and North Korea are refusing. Therefore they must be annihilated. I can't blame them for trying to get Nuclear Weapons. It's the only deterrent at their disposal. They have to do what they have to do to survive. It is what it is.

South Korea . Japan . As far as counties in that area .
They don't have free elections?

/---- once again, Timmy, you twist and distort then jump to illogical conclusions.

Anyone refusing to be a US/Western Puppet, is marked for death. Don't kid yourself, that is the reality. Right now, Iran and North Korea are refusing. Therefore they must be annihilated. I can't blame them for trying to get Nuclear Weapons. It's the only deterrent at their disposal. They have to do what they have to do to survive. It is what it is.
What did Libya do to piss off Clinton and Obama? I never understood that one. Was it the move away from the dollar for oil?

What did Libya do to piss off Clinton and Obama? I never understood that one. Was it the move away from the dollar for oil?

Kdaffy had proposed his Dinar instead of the dollar. Saddam did the same thing.

The bad news is that Russia, China, and Iran are all pushing the same thing.

Mutual assured destruction ormutually assured destruction(MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policy in which a full-scale use of nuclear weapons by two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender

/--- at the time MAD was deployed only the USA and USSR had nukes. As bad as the commies were they weren't suicidal. Can't say that about NKorea and Iran.

Forum List

Back