If more guns = safety , then more nukes = safety?

I agree with Timmie at last. If I had a nuke I'd keep it in my garage and be very careful with it. If that sucker went off it would likely take out half the block!

But I've been following lil kimmee and I think what we are seeing with his nukes fizzling out is not a tech failure at all. It's a simple case of projectile dysfunction. Nothing more. I wonder who he got it from?

afghanistan.jpg

You don't know much about nukes do you? Just one would take out an area roughly 2 to 5 sq miles in area, which is much larger than half a block.
Yeah simpleton, I know a lot about them.

Well, from the way you post, you appear to know very little about nukes. Me? I was in an FA-18 outfit, and as a member of the PRP team, I was tasked with loading and unloading nukes on the FA-18 Hornet. What quals you got?
Doubtful. Everything out of your mouth is a lie. You're probably one of those stolen valor losers.

Yes, North Korea and Iran would be crazy not to develop Nuclear Weapons. They've seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Those nations didn't have a Nuclear deterrent. And that's cost em bigtime. Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?

Can you blame us for forbidding it?

Yes, North Korea and Iran would be crazy not to develop Nuclear Weapons. They've seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Those nations didn't have a Nuclear deterrent. And that's cost em bigtime. Can you really blame North Korea and Iran for seeking Nuclear Weapons?

THey can. With them it's always blame America first. They'd like nothing better for us to be hit so they can blame Trump.

I can somewhat. If the US isn't willing to give up its Nukes, how can it legitimately demand others give up theirs? Seems a bit dishonest and hypocritical, no?

THey can. With them it's always blame America first. They'd like nothing better for us to be hit so they can blame Trump.

I don't care about them.

I can somewhat. If the US isn't willing to give up its Nukes, how can it legitimately demand others give up theirs?

Because it's in our best interest, and we are the big boy on the block once again.

You'd live through it... you'd truly live with that?
That's one of the worst things I've read in awhile.
It is only going to get worse.

We do not want to give fat boy Kim in N.Korea time to target every American city. That would be truly bad.

You need to always remember the lesser of two weevils.

Hate to tell you, but Kim doesn't have enough equipment or nuclear material to target every American city. Shoot, I doubt he's got enough material and equipment to target just ONE major city in every state.

Nothing to worry about yet, and if something happens just once, I'm pretty sure that we as well as the rest of the world would quickly turn his military sites to ash.

We do not want to give fat boy Kim in N.Korea time to target every American city. That would be truly bad.

Hate to tell you, but Kim doesn't have enough equipment or nuclear material to target every American city. Shoot, I doubt he's got enough material and equipment to target just ONE major city in every state.

Nothing to worry about yet, and if something happens just once, I'm pretty sure that we as well as the rest of the world would quickly turn his military sites to ash.
ooh, an expert on foreign military capability.

I can somewhat. If the US isn't willing to give up its Nukes, how can it legitimately demand others give up theirs?

Because it's in our best interest, and we are the big boy on the block once again.

I know, it's all about 'Might makes Right', huh? Even when the US is wrong, it's 'Right.' I mean, who's gonna do anything about it? But that kind of hubris is gonna come back to haunt us someday.

It may happen without a triggering incident. South Korea is the primary concern. If an attack is deemed imminent, bewm.

I know, it's all about 'Might makes Right', huh?

Yup. The winners write the histories. Always good to be the winner, and wise to make sure you will be under all circumstances possible.

Not so much an expert, but someone who spent 20 years in the military, and volunteered for almost every interesting thing that I could, which is why I was a member of the PRP teams, the CBR teams, inport and at sea fire fighting, security details, and DAPA as well as PRT coordinator.

So, while I might not be an expert per se, I DO know a bit about our capabilities and what we can do, because I worked with those things for 20 years in the Navy.

Not so much an expert, but someone who spent 20 years in the military, and volunteered for almost every interesting thing that I could, which is why I was a member of the PRP teams, the CBR teams, inport and at sea fire fighting, security details, and DAPA as well as PRT coordinator.

So, while I might not be an expert per se, I DO know a bit about our capabilities and what we can do, because I worked with those things for 20 years in the Navy.
Notice how I called him a foreign military capability expert, and then the deflecting liar says "our capability".

Yup. The winners write the histories. Always good to be the winner, and wise to make sure you are.

Yup, that is how most Americans view things. Such hubris. But one day, there could be a big price to pay for that hubris. Right now, Americans can afford to live the 'Might makes Right' theory. But that probably won't always be the case. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. There will likely be a reckoning.

If they would stop with the "we'll destroy America" bullshit they might be viewed in a better light.

No, that ship sailed a long time ago. North Korea and Iran refuse to be US/Western Puppets. And that renders them marked for death. Any foreign leader and nation that refuses to be US/Western Puppets, must be removed. Iran and North Korea are well aware of how it works. They'll need Nuclear Weapons to deter the US/West from attacking. You can't blame them for it. It's just the reality.

Than I guess they better get ready for the biggest fucking of their lives....

Yup, but having Nuclear Weapons will make some think twice before attacking. It is a bit of a deterrent. Iran and North Korea have seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. If those nations had Nuclear Weapons, things would have turned out much differently. Those who refuse to be US/Western Puppets need some kind of deterrence. They have to defend themselves from attack. You can't blame them for defending themselves.

The one thing about all those countries?
They all have called for the destruction of the U.S. or Israel.

Yup. The winners write the histories. Always good to be the winner, and wise to make sure you are.

Yup, that is how most Americans view things. Such hubris. But one day, there could be a big price to pay for that hubris. Right now, Americans can afford to live the 'Might makes Right' theory. But that probably won't always be the case. We're $20 Trillion in Debt and spread too thin. There will likely be a reckoning.

If there ever is, you'll all be going with us. :lmao:

I can somewhat. If the US isn't willing to give up its Nukes, how can it legitimately demand others give up theirs? Seems a bit dishonest and hypocritical, no?
No.

If they would stop with the "we'll destroy America" bullshit they might be viewed in a better light.

No, that ship sailed a long time ago. North Korea and Iran refuse to be US/Western Puppets. And that renders them marked for death. Any foreign leader and nation that refuses to be US/Western Puppets, must be removed. Iran and North Korea are well aware of how it works. They'll need Nuclear Weapons to deter the US/West from attacking. You can't blame them for it. It's just the reality.

Than I guess they better get ready for the biggest fucking of their lives....

Yup, but having Nuclear Weapons will make some think twice before attacking. It is a bit of a deterrent. Iran and North Korea have seen what happened in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. If those nations had Nuclear Weapons, things would have turned out much differently. Those who refuse to be US/Western Puppets need some kind of deterrence. They have to defend themselves from attack. You can't blame them for defending themselves.

The one thing about all those countries?
They all have called for the destruction of the U.S. or Israel.

Actually, neither Iraq, Libya, or Syria were ever a threat to the US. We don't belong in those places. But the bottom line is, any leader and nation that refuses to be a US/Western Puppet, is marked for death. Possessing Nuclear Weapons is the only deterrent against attack. North Korea and Iran are well-within their rights to do everything necessary to defend themselves. Just as the US and others are.

Forum List

Back