If Mueller had something on Trump he would be shouting it on every street corner...

...but all we hear now is "Wait and see!"

It's time to end this farce.

Here's a reality check for ya'.
If there was nothing there, he would have wrapped it up last year. Early last year.
But the thing is, Trump's trail is like a shit sweater...Mueller pulled on one string and it just keeps unraveling.
Also, Mueller has had to go to overseas banks, where Trump keeps his money, specifically Deutsche Bank, and ask for records and documents.
Not so easy.
But it was fascinating last month when Michael Cohen's indictment for bank fraud coincided with a money laundering raid on...wait for it...Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt...one of Trump's banks.
Oh nooooose!
Don't believe me? Google it.

That would compromise the case.

That's why prosecutors at all levels keep their info close.
No, that excuse isn't going to fly anymore. It's been two years now, and millions of dollars of taxpayer money, it's time for Mueller to put up or shut up.
Actually with the forfeiture from Manafort...the investigation has paid for itself

That would compromise the case.

That's why prosecutors at all levels keep their info close.
No, that excuse isn't going to fly anymore. It's been two years now, and millions of dollars of taxpayer money, it's time for Mueller to put up or shut up.
It's not a "excuse". It's just the way things are.

Deal with it.

"If Mueller had something on Trump he would be shouting it on every street corner... "

Absolute nonsense. Mueller is not Ken Starr. Mueller is quiet, professional and thorough. When he is done with the investigation, we will see what he has learned. He isn't speaking until he is ready: as it should be.

Explain to me what crime Trump has committed to justify this investigation?
What a dumb question. For one, the investigation is there in large part to see if crimes were committed. Second, I would not be privy to the information possessed by Mueller.

Andrew McCabe: Criminal Charges Recommended by Inspector General | National Review

3leionndy8m01.jpg

Most investigations start with a crime, and look for a suspect.
Total horseshit that you just made up. When there is suspicion of illegal or even nefarious activity, an investigation will begin. If you sell off your stock the day before a price drop, and your brother is the CEO, you will be investigated.

When a member of your campaign brags about talking to Russians about stolen opponent's emails before the public is aware they have been stolen, an investigation will begin.

Welcome to the rule of law. Trump is about to be introduced to it, himself.

Explain to me what crime Trump has committed to justify this investigation?
What a dumb question. For one, the investigation is there in large part to see if crimes were committed. Second, I would not be privy to the information possessed by Mueller.
I've never heard before that the prosecutor keeps it a secret what crime he is investigating. Usually, there's some evidence of a crime, and the prosecutor looks for the guilty party. For example, if they find a dead body, they look for a murderer. If they find money missing, they look for an embezzler. So it's fair to ask, what crime did Trump supposedly commit?

Most investigations start with a crime, and look for a suspect.
Total horseshit that you just made up. When there is suspicion of illegal or even nefarious activity, an investigation will begin. If you sell off your stock the day before a price drop, and your brother is the CEO, you will be investigated.

When a member of your campaign brags about talking to Russians about stolen emails before the public is aware they have been stolen, an investigation will begin.

Welcome to the rule of law. Trump is about to be introduced to it, himself.
OK, what crime did Trump commit? You must know, since you're so sure he is guilty of something.

Forum List

Back