If not re-elected, here are Trump's many Legal Woes......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
As I've often stated, Trump's campaign slogan may soon be a lengthier one; defying any cute acronym....

As a matter of fact, the wording may fill up the entire red hat: "Please vote for me and keep me out of Prison...or from bankruptcy."

Bear in mind, that for some lawsuits, the statute of limitations would exempt Trump from prosecution if he is re-elected......So, if you really want to keep him out of prison and Melania in more fancy clothes, DO vote for Trump next year.

atd-trump-investigate-1.png

The Mueller Investigation Is Over, But Trump’s Legal Problems Are Not

As I've often stated, Trump's campaign slogan may soon be a lengthier one; defying any cute acronym....

As a matter of fact, the wording may fill up the entire red hat: "Please vote for me and keep me out of Prison...or from bankruptcy."

Bear in mind, that for some lawsuits, the statute of limitations would exempt Trump from prosecution if he is re-elected......So, if you really want to keep him out of prison and Melania in more fancy clothes, DO vote for Trump next year.

Melania will never hurt for anything for the rest of her life...

Trust me on that...

All things he WILL face eventually. Even if he is able to steal the next election too, they will still be waiting for him when he gets there.

• Banned

Above, a Trump cult member shows off his "intelligence" by addressing the O/P with what his half brain can muster......LMAO

• Banned
All things he WILL face eventually. Even if he is able to steal the next election too, they will still be waiting for him when he gets there.

I expect that Trump will be the only ex-president in modern times to RELOCATE outside of the U.S...

Above, a Trump cult member shows off his "intelligence" by addressing the O/P with what his half brain can muster......LMAO

When did I lost my Trump cult membership?

I remember you claiming I was one and now I am confused....

Anyhoo, Trump legal worries will never be over and he has lived his entire adult life in legal trouble, so nothing new...

Whoever compiled this is a moron.

One thing is true: The New York D.A. for Manhattan will continue harassing Trump until well after he is planted in the ground (Yawn). The lawsuits will be settled or dropped. The campaign violations bullshit will come to nothing, with Trump paying an inconsequential fine or two. "Emoluments" is total nonsense; it is nothing more than a fundraising ploy to extract money from those suffering from T.D.S.

I think it is fucking hilarious that so many Leftists keep writing that Trump and his organization are on the brink of Bankruptcy, or that he is a "failed businessman."

Do you know how stupid you look, making preposterous claims like that? O yeah, his several multi-million dollar homes are up for foreclosure sale. What a marooooooooon!

When President Bush left office, Obama was supposed to ship him off to The Hague for Crimes against Humanity as well.

What happened to Dubya's legal problems?

The source is a blog site called "five thirty eight" or "538" established in 2008 which had Hillary up by a whopping 72.1% to Trump 28% a week before the election of 2016. Are they embarrassed? More like psychotic.

I foresee Trump being the only President in History to be impeached twice...

during first and second elections

Anyhoo, Trump legal worries will never be over and he has lived his entire adult life in legal trouble, so nothing new...

The difference, Brucey, is that before Trump had mostly pissed off subcontractors and other real estate crooks, NOW since taking the "limelight," he has pissed off millions....and not only in this country.

Last edited:

Good point, but I don't think President Trump ever goes to Walmart. He has assistants to do that, guys like Mike Cohen.

But the DNC is right now scouring the New York City library system for overdue books. Imagine if they could nail Trump's father for an overdue copy of Mein Kampf from 1933? The libs would assess a helluva fine.

The difference, Brucey, is that before Trump had mostly pissed off subcontractors and other real estate crooks, NOW since taking the "limelight, he has pissed off millions....and not only in this country.

Trump is well loved around the world by our allies in places as well separated as the Philippines, Israel and Brazil.

Trump is well loved around the world by our allies

Educating Trumpist morons is a never-ending chore.......

The Pew Research Center published Monday the results of its survey entitled "U.S. Image and Global Balance of Power," which explores worldwide opinions of Washington's traditional economic and political leadership. The figures showed a declining trend in those who trust Trump and the U.S. in general with playing a top role in international affairs.

Overall, international confidence in Trump was at 27 percent, placing him well below the heads of traditional U.S. allies German Chancellor Angela Merkel (52 percent) and French President Emmanuel Macron (46 percent), and underneath Chinese President Xi Jinping (34 percent) and Russian President Vladimir Putin (30 percent) as well.

France and Germany had among the lowest faith in Trump, with 90 percent of respondents from both countries saying they had "no confidence" in him to do the right thing. Northern neighbor Canada polled at 75 percent no confidence in the Republican leader, while southern neighbor Mexico nearly topped the list with 91 percent. Spain led with 93 percent no confidence, whereas Israelis had 63 percent confidence in Trump and up to 83 percent in the U.S. a whole.

What does the world think of Donald Trump? U.S. image falls and China rises, poll says
How the world sees the U.S. and Trump in 9 charts | Pew ...

Forum List

Back