If not re-elected, here are Trump's many Legal Woes......

As I've often stated, Trump's campaign slogan may soon be a lengthier one; defying any cute acronym....

As a matter of fact, the wording may fill up the entire red hat: "Please vote for me and keep me out of Prison...or from bankruptcy."

Bear in mind, that for some lawsuits, the statute of limitations would exempt Trump from prosecution if he is re-elected......So, if you really want to keep him out of prison and Melania in more fancy clothes, DO vote for Trump next year.

atd-trump-investigate-1.png

The Mueller Investigation Is Over, But Trump’s Legal Problems Are Not

Above, a Trump cult member shows off his "intelligence" by addressing the O/P with what his half brain can muster......LMAO
there is no good way to respond to a sever case of TDS like this except to laugh in its face,,,

a sever case of TDS

Someone should tell you the difference between "sever" and "severe"......Maybe your GED Teacher?????

But, TDS???????.........How fucking original....Quick call Hannity and tell him of your fantastic insight.....LMAO

As I've often stated, Trump's campaign slogan may soon be a lengthier one; defying any cute acronym....

As a matter of fact, the wording may fill up the entire red hat: "Please vote for me and keep me out of Prison...or from bankruptcy."

Bear in mind, that for some lawsuits, the statute of limitations would exempt Trump from prosecution if he is re-elected......So, if you really want to keep him out of prison and Melania in more fancy clothes, DO vote for Trump next year.

Poor little democrat? Fuck around and will will arrest Obama for fun lol

Anyhoo, Trump legal worries will never be over and he has lived his entire adult life in legal trouble, so nothing new...

The difference, Brucey, is that before Trump had mostly pissed off subcontractors and other real estate crooks, NOW since taking the "limelight," he has pissed off millions....and not only in this country.

He has pissed off the Clinton's, Bush Family, Romney, Cruz and so many more, so nothing new with Trump...

Oh please, puff the magic dragon..

It will all disappear like all Trumps accusers..

He has pissed off the Clinton's, Bush Family, Romney, Cruz and so many more, so nothing new with Trump...

Check above as to how the rest of the planet thinks about the orange turd......

Really do not care how the rest of the Universe think of him. I have my own opinion and will state Trump was in trouble with countries like Mexico way before he became the next egotistical maniac to live in the Nutter House...

Trump been pissing people off since he uttered his first words...

If Trump gets Impeached or fails to be re-elected.

He either goes to jail or he goes to Moscow

He's fighting for his very freedom

If Trump gets Impeached or fails to be re-elected.

He either goes to jail or he goes to Moscow

He's fighting for his very freedom

He's not going to Moscow and he will not go to jail either...

He will be like George W. Bush and live his life out with guess appearances and making more money that you will ever in your life...

Since Trump is going to be re-elected in a landslide considering the fools competing fo the Dems, this entire fantasy is a moot point. More howling at the moon from liberal idiots.

Forum List

Back