If not re-elected, here are Trump's many Legal Woes......

If Trump gets Impeached or fails to be re-elected.

He either goes to jail or he goes to Moscow

He's fighting for his very freedom

He's not going to Moscow and he will not go to jail either...

He will be like George W. Bush and live his life out with guess appearances and making more money that you will ever in your life...
His former Attorney went to JAIL for breaking campaign finance laws...and in that Indictment Trump is listed as Individual 1

And that's the LEAST of his problems

So yea..once he loses the protection that the Presidency afford him...it's jail or Moscow

He's not going to Moscow and he will not go to jail either...

He will be like George W. Bush and live his life out with guess appearances and making more money that you will ever in your life...
His former Attorney went to JAIL for breaking campaign finance laws...and in that Indictment Trump is listed as Individual 1

And that's the LEAST of his problems

So yea..once he loses the protection that the Presidency afford him...it's jail or Moscow

Nope, Trump is smart enough and he will leave office and have Pence pardon him...

Watch...

You have an amazing fantasy life i bet.

Nope, Trump is smart enough and he will leave office and have Pence pardon him...

Watch...

That's possible...if he's Impeached.

The question is...does Pence want to be this generation's Gerald Ford?

Why would Pence do that? Has he been treated so well by Trump? Does he want his supporters to see him that tight to the Orange Criminal? Pence would be done...

Interesting questions

Last edited:
As I've often stated, Trump's campaign slogan may soon be a lengthier one; defying any cute acronym....

As a matter of fact, the wording may fill up the entire red hat: "Please vote for me and keep me out of Prison...or from bankruptcy."

Bear in mind, that for some lawsuits, the statute of limitations would exempt Trump from prosecution if he is re-elected......So, if you really want to keep him out of prison and Melania in more fancy clothes, DO vote for Trump next year.

atd-trump-investigate-1.png

The Mueller Investigation Is Over, But Trump’s Legal Problems Are Not
I'm thinking it's more than possible when the impeachment comes he will resign and Pence will give him a full pardon

All things he WILL face eventually. Even if he is able to steal the next election too, they will still be waiting for him when he gets there.
Yeah and many on the right think or believed Ears would be prosecuted. LOL.

See a pattern yet?

Watch...

That's possible...if he's Impeached.

The question is...does Pence want to be this generation's Gerald Ford?

Why would Pence do that? Has he been treated so well by Trump? Does he want his supporters to see him that tight to the Orange Criminal? Pence would be done...

Interesting questions

Why would he do it?

Simple, Pence will pardon Trump while comparing Trump to a modern day Jesus being wrongly prosecuted and he ( Pence ) will not be like the Roman's and instead pardon Trump and his entire family...

Forum List

Back