🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Obama gets a laws passed on free community colleges I will called him:

I don't get you dude, all I need to do is read books which I can read say a 800 page biography of Einstein in 2 days
Be able to read and comprehend electrical schematics in of German, American and Asian yes there is a big difference
Read and comprehend hydraulic prints all then same
And as a side talent can comprehend Japanese ,polish and Greman and fluent in it
Why do I need to I need to learn to write proper grammar for? So it makes you feel good? Btw my first wife was an English major from Kentucky and ended up working at IHOP

And yet you still cannot write a comprehensible sentence. Go figure.

Great two more years of free education. I thinks it's great that we will now have 13th and 14th graders learning 8th grade Algebra...again. What will the additional two years do that the intervening 12 did not?
Some students don't see the value in our current 12th grade compulsory schooling, all the sudden their gonna be down for two more?

For what its worth anyone with a pulse can get a Pell Grant which will/can/should cover the costs of attending a CC.

Great two more years of free education. I thinks it's great that we will now have 13th and 14th graders learning 8th grade Algebra...again. What will the additional two years do that the intervening 12 did not?
Some students don't see the value in our current 12th grade compulsory schooling, all the sudden their gonna be down for two more?

For what its worth anyone with a pulse can get a Pell Grant which will/can/should cover the costs of attending a CC.

Erm, have you ever applied for a Pell grant?

Erm, have you ever applied for a Pell grant?

Yep, got one for two years while attending the local CC and even got a smaller amount for one year when I attended WSU. Actually filled out the FAFSA by hand, but I'm not that old.

Mr. President Obama

I always vote conservative and hate obozo polices with a passion, I think he is the 3 crappy presidents we have ever had Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter the others

But it he could get this passed I would have respect for him I would put him along with Bill Clinton he had faults but did ok

Now my reasons

1. Any industrial community college done in the 80s is useless on a resume, old technology

2. College degrees of the 70s is useless in most fields on a resume today

3 Germany is kicking our ass, in the high tech industry fields, I know been in injection molding for 30 years

4. What I understand Germany is now offering free 4 year colleges

5 do we want to get further behind Germany in technology?

6. The kids I get at work for the past 15 years are complete idiots with just a high school diploma (not all still some diamonds in the ruff like I was)

7. Way to many single mothers, I know they bust there ass and try real hard, but I have seen so many kids at work with street smarts, that didn't even know what a crescent wrench was

9. Companies today deal in a global market now a Dogg eat Dogg, most companies don't even now give a christmas bonus like they used to much less a turkey on thanks giving
They cant afford the old days of sending there employees to school, like my old boss did with me

10. Cons should embrace this ideal by Mr. President Obama, if you invest in community colleges , you will get a return for your companies smarter and brighter keeping up with new technologies not falling back

11. We have I don't know a million or so of skilled jobs go unfilled because they can not find any one, I know this is true, because read about bosh local bitching about in my local paper

It is a great idea by Mr. President Obama a major return on investment , I am 49 Years old and i want to go back so bad get updated on new tech, but why?

Why should I spend say $8,000 dollars to work at a job making 60 grand a year when I Already make 60 grand a year?

With say a person like me goes back to night school I learn about new tech in automation , plcs and apply it , you can only read so much

So pleading with my fellow cons, back this plan with Mr obama.
Fuck Obama & fuck you.

Fucking societal leeches destroying our finances..... Pay for your own damn needs

I get it

The liberals who posted on here won't even touch the OP on the merits of it , they love to be snobs and think a blue collar guy like me has any use for grammar, they are jealous like always

They conservative posters on this thread so far I think don't understand a return on a investment , maybe they do watch to much fox news

Why is college so expensive?

Why are most CC's not so expensive?

Nothing is free, it is only a matter of who pays.

And if we do make CC free who's to say the dumb asses that the liberal left calls our HS seniors are even going to attend. By everything I see the cost, right now, is not out of reach for most if not all. This is just more BS from Obama trying to have a legacy.

It's a pay off to the teacher's unions.

So it creates jobs...I can see why you're against it.

You're an idiot. I can see why you posted that.

Mr. President Obama

I always vote conservative and hate obozo polices with a passion, I think he is the 3 crappy presidents we have ever had Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter the others

But it he could get this passed I would have respect for him I would put him along with Bill Clinton he had faults but did ok

Now my reasons

1. Any industrial community college done in the 80s is useless on a resume, old technology

3 Germany is kicking our ass, in the high tech industry fields, I know been in injection molding for 30 years

6. The kids I get at work for the past 15 years are complete idiots with just a high school diploma (not all still some diamonds in the ruff like I was)

7. Way to many single mothers, I know they bust there ass and try real hard, but I have seen so many kids at work with street smarts, that didn't even know what a crescent wrench was

9. Companies today deal in a global market now a Dogg eat Dogg, most companies don't even now give a christmas bonus like they used to much less a turkey on thanks giving
They cant afford the old days of sending there employees to school, like my old boss did with me

10. Cons should embrace this ideal by Mr. President Obama, if you invest in community colleges , you will get a return for your companies smarter and brighter keeping up with new technologies not falling back

11. We have I don't know a million or so of skilled jobs go unfilled because they can not find any one, I know this is true, because read about bosh local bitching about in my local paper

It is a great idea by Mr. President Obama a major return on investment , I am 49 Years old and i want to go back so bad get updated on new tech, but why?

Why should I spend say $8,000 dollars to work at a job making 60 grand a year when I Already make 60 grand a year?

With say a person like me goes back to night school I learn about new tech in automation , plcs and apply it , you can only read so much

Fuck Obama & fuck you.

Fucking societal leeches destroying our finances..... Pay for your own damn needs

This message brought to you by the word Compassion. I think the song by Whitney Houston goes

"I believe the Children are our drawback"

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

Fuck Obama & fuck you.

This message brought to you by the word Compassion. I think the song by Whitney Houston goes

This message brought to you by one of societies biggest leech groups. And they STILL CAN'T SUCCEED.

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

Fuck Obama & fuck you.

This message brought to you by one of societies biggest leech groups. And they STILL CAN'T SUCCEED.

Students....amirite?

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

Fuck Obama & fuck you.

Students....amirite?
Affirmative action

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

Fuck Obama & fuck you.

Students....amirite?
Affirmative action

White women....amirite?

Fuck Obama & fuck you.

Students....amirite?
Affirmative action

White women....amirite?
Shouldn't you be off creating a thread on the latest thug killed by a cop? If you're not careful you're gonna lose your edge

Students....amirite?
Affirmative action

White women....amirite?
Shouldn't you be off creating a thread on the latest thug killed by a cop? If you're not careful you're gonna lose your edge

You must be referring to the Asians then...what do you have against White women and Asians?

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you do realize, Guberment doesn't have it's own MONEY TREES they pluck all this money to pay for all this "free stuff" right?
TAXPAYERS already pay for enough. Pay you're own way through more education and stop wanting other to do it for you

I get the distinct impression that the first two posters (that would necessarily include the OP) could benefit from taking some courses at the proposed community colleges, particularly in grammar. Just sayin...
Steph a major return on the investment hell Germany knows

Germany requires you to pass an exam for the privilege of attending a university, so their university population is weeded out before people apply.

Lots of luck trying to apply that system in the US.

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you do realize, Guberment doesn't have it's own MONEY TREES they pluck all this money to pay for all this "free stuff" right?
TAXPAYERS already pay for enough. Pay you're own way through more education and stop wanting other to do it for you

I get the distinct impression that the first two posters (that would necessarily include the OP) could benefit from taking some courses at the proposed community colleges, particularly in grammar. Just sayin...

Germany requires you to pass an exam for the privilege of attending a university, so their university population is weeded out before people apply.

So do we. It is called the SAT.

Mr. President Obama

Now my reasons

So do we. It is called the SAT.

The SAT has no "passing" requirement. You get a score, and you get slotted in, but even people who do miserably get into SOME college.

In Germany you have to PASS it. Its called the Abitur.

Abitur - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

From the wiki on the German education system.

In order to enter university, students are, as a rule, required to have passed the Abitur examination; since 2009, however, those with a Meisterbrief (master craftsman's diploma) have also been able to apply.[5][6] Those wishing to attend a "university of applied sciences" must, as a rule, have Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, or a Meisterbrief. Lacking those qualifications, pupils are eligible to enter a university or university of applied sciences if they can present additional proof that they will be able to keep up with their fellow students through a Begabtenprüfung or Hochbegabtenstudium (which is a test confirming excellence and above average intellectual ability).

The availability of federal money will cause community college tuition to skyrocket. In five years we will be wondering why a two year college tuition is $60,000 a year.

But who's gonna' pay for this free school?
It is an investment with a huge pay out. for Americas future

Don't any one here work in manufacturing ?

These kids are dumb and lazy and don't even know what a multimeter is yet know how to use it

Hell last night this fuck head almost killed me and my coworker Sparky on a fork lift, and we are the bread and butter of 3rd , we keep the machines running and people employed

They don't even know how to fucking drive

But who's gonna' pay for this free school?

No one, it's free.

Just like magic ponies, this comes out of the ether.

I mean, it's not like Obama is taking from some at gun point, to buy votes from others with the loot, is it?

Obama, the Robin Hoodlum of our time - Rob the middle to buy the votes of the young.

Forum List

Back