🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Obama gets a laws passed on free community colleges I will called him:

The availability of federal money will cause community college tuition to skyrocket. In five years we will be wondering why a two year college tuition is $60,000 a year.
No it won't not every one would go, to busy watching desperate house wives or smoking pot or God knows what

But who's gonna' pay for this free school?
You said: But who's gonna' pay for this free school?

Hilarious:

Obama s college tuition plan to cost 60 billion over 10 years US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Republicans were literally giving banks 60 billion over 10 years for doing nothing but paperwork for guaranteed loans. Now Obama wants to use that money for "Americans" and Republicans are whining "it's not free". How come Republicans love banks more than other Americans. What a bunch of ignorant douche bags.

No one, it's free.

Just like magic ponies, this comes out of the ether.

I mean, it's not like Obama is taking from some at gun point, to buy votes from others with the loot, is it?

Obama, the Robin Hoodlum of our time - Rob the middle to buy the votes of the young.
So german figured away? But we cant? You dont see the return? What a selfish dumb fuck

The availability of federal money will cause community college tuition to skyrocket. In five years we will be wondering why a two year college tuition is $60,000 a year.

It will be a sacred cow that can never be touched. Community College chancellors will pull down several million a year in various compensation. Teachers will have high 6 and 7 figure salaries with gold plated benefits, retirement after 20 years, health care for life, etc.

Those with a two-year degree from one of these institutions will be qualified to work as counter help at McDonalds...

It is an investment with a huge pay out. for Americas future

Don't any one here work in manufacturing ?

These kids are dumb and lazy and don't even know what a multimeter is yet know how to use it

Hell last night this fuck head almost killed me and my coworker Sparky on a fork lift, and we are the bread and butter of 3rd , we keep the machines running and people employed

They don't even know how to fucking drive
You sound like quite the idiot yourself.

Bull shit you read my I op? They damn knowledge I learned at a community college in they 80s is useless to put on out dated tech just like a Harvard degree from they 79s useless law knowledge degree on a resume all it says you paid for it the laws changed

So german figured away? But we cant? You dont see the return? What a selfish dumb fuck

From two years of extended high school teaching ethnic studies and social justice? There is no return, never will be.
Republicans stay away from education. They imagine it to be all kinds of things it isn't. Strange. If they would go, they would know.

You said: But who's gonna' pay for this free school?

Hilarious:

Obama s college tuition plan to cost 60 billion over 10 years US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Republicans were literally giving banks 60 billion over 10 years for doing nothing but paperwork for guaranteed loans. Now Obama wants to use that money for "Americans" and Republicans are whining "it's not free". How come Republicans love banks more than other Americans. What a bunch of ignorant douche bags.

It is an investment with a huge pay out. for Americas future

Don't any one here work in manufacturing ?

These kids are dumb and lazy and don't even know what a multimeter is yet know how to use it

Hell last night this fuck head almost killed me and my coworker Sparky on a fork lift, and we are the bread and butter of 3rd , we keep the machines running and people employed

They don't even know how to fucking drive
You sound like quite the idiot yourself.
Now i get liberals , you closed.minded drones are way to greedy and watch to much fox and listen way to rush to much

Fuck you:)

These God damn poor conservatives don't even get a return on a tiny small investment to a huge return? God damn they are fucking dumb

You dumb fuck cons can not even comprehend my OP?

I am the real Deal I know what is going on between us and Germany

Bull shit you read my I op? They damn knowledge I learned at a community college in they 80s is useless to put on out dated tech just like a Harvard degree from they 79s useless law knowledge degree on a resume all it says you paid for it the laws changed

What is outdated? Outside of Computer related classes, it should all still be relevant. Grammar hasn't changed. History is rewritten to serve the left, but that which you learned is what is correct. Accounting methods haven't changed, math hasn't changed.

Technology is the only change.

Republicans stay away from education. They imagine it to be all kinds of things it isn't. Strange. If they would go, they would know.

Funny, I have far more education than you. Most on the right here are vastly better educated than those on the left. The objection to using public funds to bribe certain voters is not related to ones view of education.

I was updating job descriptions the other day. There was a pattern, for shop floor personnel, machine operators and assemblers, the requirement to speak and write English, with a high school or equivalent is listed. For administrative and management positions, a Bachelors degree is required.

In no positions is an Associate degree listed. An AA has value only insofar as it is progress toward a Bachelors. That is the truth.

What is outdated? Outside of Computer related classes, it should all still be relevant. Grammar hasn't changed. History is rewritten to serve the left, but that which you learned is what is correct. Accounting methods haven't changed, math hasn't changed.

Technology is the only change.

Can you name one field where something is actually made that technology hasn't changed drastically in the last decade or two?

Mr. President Obama

I always vote conservative and hate obozo polices with a passion, I think he is the 3 crappy presidents we have ever had Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter the others

But it he could get this passed I would have respect for him I would put him along with Bill Clinton he had faults but did ok

Now my reasons

1. Any industrial community college done in the 80s is useless on a resume, old technology

2. College degrees of the 70s is useless in most fields on a resume today

3 Germany is kicking our ass, in the high tech industry fields, I know been in injection molding for 30 years

4. What I understand Germany is now offering free 4 year colleges

5 do we want to get further behind Germany in technology?

6. The kids I get at work for the past 15 years are complete idiots with just a high school diploma (not all still some diamonds in the ruff like I was)

7. Way to many single mothers, I know they bust there ass and try real hard, but I have seen so many kids at work with street smarts, that didn't even know what a crescent wrench was

9. Companies today deal in a global market now a Dogg eat Dogg, most companies don't even now give a christmas bonus like they used to much less a turkey on thanks giving
They cant afford the old days of sending there employees to school, like my old boss did with me

10. Cons should embrace this ideal by Mr. President Obama, if you invest in community colleges , you will get a return for your companies smarter and brighter keeping up with new technologies not falling back

11. We have I don't know a million or so of skilled jobs go unfilled because they can not find any one, I know this is true, because read about bosh local bitching about in my local paper

It is a great idea by Mr. President Obama a major return on investment , I am 49 Years old and i want to go back so bad get updated on new tech, but why?

Why should I spend say $8,000 dollars to work at a job making 60 grand a year when I Already make 60 grand a year?

With say a person like me goes back to night school I learn about new tech in automation , plcs and apply it , you can only read so much

So pleading with my fellow cons, back this plan with Mr obama.

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you do realize, Guberment doesn't have it's own MONEY TREES they pluck all this money to pay for all this "free stuff" right?
TAXPAYERS already pay for enough. Pay you're own way through more education and stop wanting other to do it for you

I get the distinct impression that the first two posters (that would necessarily include the OP) could benefit from taking some courses at the proposed community colleges, particularly in grammar. Just sayin...
Steph a major return on the investment hell Germany knows

snip:
Obama's 'Free' Community College Plan Could Cost $34B Per Year
7:01 AM, Jan 9, 2015 • By JERYL BIER

Previewing an item from his upcoming State of the Union address, President Obama announced a "Free Community College" plan Thursday evening for "anyone who's willing to work for it":

According to Justin Sink of the Hill, Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, declined to put a price tag on the plan during a conference call Thursday evening. Rather Muñoz said details of the plan will be in the president's next budget proposal.

However, the president's announcement said that the plan could benefit as many as nine million students who could save an average of $3,800 per year. This would put the total cost at a little more than $34 billion.

In a video accompanying the announcement, the president said that his plan would be "making two years of community college free for anyone who's willing to work for it."

At $34 billion per year, taxpayers at least will be working for it, willing or not.

all of it here:
Obama s Free Community College Plan Could Cost 34B Per Year The Weekly Standard

Mr. President Obama

I always vote conservative and hate obozo polices with a passion, I think he is the 3 crappy presidents we have ever had Bush Jr. and Jimmy Carter the others

But it he could get this passed I would have respect for him I would put him along with Bill Clinton he had faults but did ok

Now my reasons

1. Any industrial community college done in the 80s is useless on a resume, old technology

2. College degrees of the 70s is useless in most fields on a resume today

3 Germany is kicking our ass, in the high tech industry fields, I know been in injection molding for 30 years

4. What I understand Germany is now offering free 4 year colleges

5 do we want to get further behind Germany in technology?

6. The kids I get at work for the past 15 years are complete idiots with just a high school diploma (not all still some diamonds in the ruff like I was)

7. Way to many single mothers, I know they bust there ass and try real hard, but I have seen so many kids at work with street smarts, that didn't even know what a crescent wrench was

9. Companies today deal in a global market now a Dogg eat Dogg, most companies don't even now give a christmas bonus like they used to much less a turkey on thanks giving
They cant afford the old days of sending there employees to school, like my old boss did with me

10. Cons should embrace this ideal by Mr. President Obama, if you invest in community colleges , you will get a return for your companies smarter and brighter keeping up with new technologies not falling back

11. We have I don't know a million or so of skilled jobs go unfilled because they can not find any one, I know this is true, because read about bosh local bitching about in my local paper

It is a great idea by Mr. President Obama a major return on investment , I am 49 Years old and i want to go back so bad get updated on new tech, but why?

Why should I spend say $8,000 dollars to work at a job making 60 grand a year when I Already make 60 grand a year?

With say a person like me goes back to night school I learn about new tech in automation , plcs and apply it , you can only read so much

So pleading with my fellow cons, back this plan with Mr obama.

show proof of you sending in your weekly paychecks to fund it then the "cons" might consider it. you do realize, Guberment doesn't have it's own MONEY TREES they pluck all this money to pay for all this "free stuff" right?
TAXPAYERS already pay for enough. Pay you're own way through more education and stop wanting other to do it for you

I get the distinct impression that the first two posters (that would necessarily include the OP) could benefit from taking some courses at the proposed community colleges, particularly in grammar. Just sayin...
Steph a major return on the investment hell Germany knows

snip:
Obama's 'Free' Community College Plan Could Cost $34B Per Year
7:01 AM, Jan 9, 2015 • By JERYL BIER

Previewing an item from his upcoming State of the Union address, President Obama announced a "Free Community College" plan Thursday evening for "anyone who's willing to work for it":

According to Justin Sink of the Hill, Cecilia Muñoz, director of the White House Domestic Policy Council, declined to put a price tag on the plan during a conference call Thursday evening. Rather Muñoz said details of the plan will be in the president's next budget proposal.

However, the president's announcement said that the plan could benefit as many as nine million students who could save an average of $3,800 per year. This would put the total cost at a little more than $34 billion.

In a video accompanying the announcement, the president said that his plan would be "making two years of community college free for anyone who's willing to work for it."

At $34 billion per year, taxpayers at least will be working for it, willing or not.

all of it here:
Obama s Free Community College Plan Could Cost 34B Per Year The Weekly Standard

No money to educate our next generation, but 41 billion per year in giveaways to oil companies is just fine?

Can you name one field where something is actually made that technology hasn't changed drastically in the last decade or two?

You're mixing apples and squirrel pelts.

The principles of double entry accounting haven't changed, nor have history, Grammar, economics, etc. The Fanuc controller on a Maxxis 5 axis router has changed dramatically - so what? You never learned the controller in Jr. College anyway. The principle of G codes hasn't changed, x,y, and z coordinate space still regulates cutter movements,

Forum List

Back