If Obama Is Sincere In His Apology,Then He Needs To Reimburse "Those Who Got Burned".

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:itsok:
Well,, I'm Sorry isn't good enough for the millions who are getting up to 100% increase in their policies. If he is really sincere and concerned for the 15-50 million Health-Care customers all over the country about to see their savings accounts go in the red, the least he can do is offer them "No Federal Taxes Forever" or send all of them a check for $20,000 a year to pay for their health-care expenses!
:afro:
Obama's apology/explanation on NBC was like a surgeon telling his patient, "Whoops, we seemed to have cut off the wrong leg" No big deal, we will just cut off the bad one and will take $5000.00 off the bill. And a one year supply of Kellogg's Rice Crispies.
:mad:

Well,, I'm Sorry isn't good enough for the millions who are getting up to 100% increase in their policies. If he is really sincere and concerned for the 15-50 million Health-Care customers all over the country about to see their savings accounts go in the red, the least he can do is offer them "No Federal Taxes Forever" or send all of them a check for $20,000 a year to pay for their health-care expenses!
Obama's apology/explanation on NBC was like a surgeon telling his patient, "Whoops, we seemed to have cut off the wrong leg" No big deal, we will just cut off the bad one and will take $5000.00 off the bill. And a one year supply of Kellogg's Rice Crispies.

For the love of God Almighty don't give him that idea!!!!

Daring a progressive statist to spend MORE government money?????

Obabble knows the more fucked up ACA is, the more the politicians will opt for the braindead solution of single payer...his goal all along.

MSNBC Host Dylan Ratigan Has His Insurance Canceled For Much More Expensive One

HA-HA!!!!

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

132.jpg

I thought all the negative stories were lies?
Luddly?
Joe b?
Betty?
Nothing to say?
If it was all lies, why is your messiah apologizing?

If Obama Is Sincere In His Apology,Then He Needs To Reimburse "Those Who Got Burned".

The system will correct itself, so no, he doesn't and end of story.

How simplistic is this idea.
It shows little thought before posting.\

how dumb are these democrats! there isn't enough money in circulation to pay for 200 Million Americans Health-Care! they must think that the average house-hold takes in 300,000 a year.

I don't believe anyone knows what is in the bills yet. If is behaves as advertised, the birthing pains will ease as time goes by. we know what goes wrong at first.

But problems do seem to be pilling up for obamacare. Which I think was part of the package from the get go. He wants single payer.

yeah the liar and chief thinks this will cool the anger of the American people. Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back