If Obama was corrupt and Trump isn’t, why didn’t republicans try to impeach Obama?

I’m not sure republicans could possibly explain this on any rational level.

keep in mind that republicans wasted millions in tax payer money to find wrong doing into a relatively inexpensive program like Solyndra and still found nothing. They certainly wouldn’t be above impeachment if they thought they had a case to remove Obama.

Why?

Hmmm, because Boehner and Ryan knew those like you would have melted had either of them Impeached Obama on Obstruction of Congress and Abuse of Power...

Now can you explain why Pelosi never called for George W. Bush Impeachment and do you feel what Trump did was worst than what Bush did when he was President when it came to Iraq?

keep in mind that republicans wasted millions in tax payer money to find wrong doing into a relatively inexpensive program like Solyndra and still found nothing. They certainly wouldn’t be above impeachment if they thought they had a case to remove Obama.

Please show us where Republicans wasted millions of taxpayer money to find wrongdoing with Solyndra.

Republicans also respected the fact that President Barack Hussein Obama had been duly elected and we did not seek to overturn an election. Democrats have no such scruples.

For the same reason the commies shouldn't have, there would have never been a conviction in the senate.

So did you already forget how the 2010 election went?

No, and your point would be?

Um how about that republicans controlled both the senate and House? Are you putting 2 and 2 together yet?

They didn't have 67 votes in the senate, did they?

The republicans learned from impeaching clinton not to impeach in the house without having the votes in the senate to convict.

And Clinton proved there would never be an impeachment if the opposing party has 34 votes. That should have been a slam dunk for conviction.

The main difference between a rock and the one you're arguing with .....is that a rock has more sense.
The irony is that this post doesn’t make any sense.

Actually it clearly does, you're just too dense to see it. Find a 6 year old, they can explain it to ya. LMAO

He references us both as being rocks. If he meant I wasn’t a rock, it would be misleading to say “the one”. It doesn’t make any sense.

The main difference between a rock and the one you're arguing with .....is that a rock has more sense.

Actually it clearly does, you're just too dense to see it. Find a 6 year old, they can explain it to ya. LMAO

He references us both as being rocks. If he meant I wasn’t a rock, it would be misleading to say “the one”. It doesn’t make any sense.

Poor little thing, he's saying you have less sense than a fucking rock. You just proved him correct. LMAO

Poor little thing, he's saying you have less sense than a fucking rock. You just proved him correct. LMAO

But how can that be if I am a rock as well?

Republicans have class

So why did they waste millions of dollars desperately trying to find wrong doing In Solyndra?
??

He tied to pick some winners in business and failed. People wanted to know why and how he could be so wrong.

I don't recall anyone of serious repute demanding an impeachment over it.
Yeah they didn’t demand impeachment because they didn’t find shit lol
Sure they did. It just wasn't an impeachable offense. They found lots of shit on Obama. He had a pretty scandal-ridden Administration. But then, they all do.

Impeachment is reserved for hard cases and then when there is absolute proof. Opinions are not poof.

Proof would be things like, "Lying to a Grand Jury".

How many people in Obama admin were indicted or convicted?

I’ll help you out: zero.
Oh wait. you said zero?

Former Obama White House counsel indicted in charges stemming from Mueller probe

Zero.

What part of FORMER you don't get?

He was indicted over what he was doing with Manafort in Ukraine after he left Obama administration.

Last edited:

Do you understand what the word "difference" means? You were the one I was arguing with dumb ass. God you can't really be that stupid. Well, evidently I've over estimated you, you really are that stupid.

Do you understand what the word "difference" means? You were the one I was arguing with dumb ass. God you can't really be that stupid. Well, evidently I've over estimated you, you really are that stupid.

It doesn’t make any sense grammatically to reference a rock and then refer to me as “the one”. What is the “one”? “One” what? This isn’t hard to figure out.

Because they were intelligent enough to grasp that they would NEVER get the votes needed to get a conviction in the Senate? Because unlike the Democrats right now...they didn't waste time trying? Duh?

The REAL question you should be asking yourself Billy...is why the Democrats ARE impeaching Trump! They know they aren't going to get even close to the votes they need in the Senate!

My take on it all is that the Democrats suddenly realized about a year ago that Trump was still doing great things with the economy and that they didn't have a candidate that anyone really wanted to vote for! That spelled doom for them in 2020! What to do...what to do! We'll impeach him! That will convince the independents that he's a bad guy and they'll vote for our candidate instead! They'll vote for our candidate even if they're utterly clueless about how to handle an economy and create jobs! Yeah, that's the ticket!!! Let's do it!!!

Have you seen the poll numbers coming out lately? The Democrats misjudged this one badly! The people know it's all a sham. They know it and they're disgusted by what they're seeing! The left can kiss 2020 goodbye!

Republicans have class
Wow do they have you fooled. They don’t give a shit about you or anyone else in the poor or middle class whatsoever and you think they have class.

Sure they can.

They didn't try to impeach him because they are not ass-hurt little whiny bitches who can't wait for an election to remove a bad President.

If there is anything else about the obvious you need to be explained to you, go ask someone else.
So why did they waste millions of dollars desperately trying to find wrong doing In Solyndra?
??

He tied to pick some winners in business and failed. People wanted to know why and how he could be so wrong.

I don't recall anyone of serious repute demanding an impeachment over it.
Yeah they didn’t demand impeachment because they didn’t find shit lol
Sure they did. It just wasn't an impeachable offense. They found lots of shit on Obama. He had a pretty scandal-ridden Administration. But then, they all do.

Impeachment is reserved for hard cases and then when there is absolute proof. Opinions are not poof.

Proof would be things like, "Lying to a Grand Jury".

How many people in Obama admin were indicted or convicted?

I’ll help you out: zero.

Hmmmm....John Durham....

Jo

It doesn’t make any sense grammatically to reference a rock and then refer to me as “the one”. What is the “one”? “One” what? This isn’t hard to figure out.

Here, let me fix it so you might understand what he was saying.

The main difference between a rock and the one=(you billy know nothing) you're arguing with .....is that a rock has more sense.

If that doesn't fix it for ya, you're beyond help and stealing oxygen you don't deserve to breath.

The main difference between a rock and the one=(you billy know nothing) you're arguing with .....is that a rock has more sense.

If that doesn't fix it for ya, you're beyond help and stealing oxygen you don't deserve to breath.

See obviously that is what he meant to say, but what you are too stupid to understand is that he failed to convey that on a grammatical level lol

See obviously that is what he meant to say, but what you are too stupid to understand is that he failed to convey that on a grammatical level lol

I guarantee everyone on this board, who is not you, fully understood exactly what he was saying.

Forum List

Back